Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

So what'd ya get?

New huntin boots, many a clothes, many a gift card, gas card, restaurant card, boxers, belt, socks

a few things I plan to do paid for, money towards a new crossbow

a thousor buckolas

It seems nobody in my family knows what a Megatoof is even after I drew a picture. :dunno: :dunno:

So far a fifth of Goose, and half gal of Three-Olives, and a Tigers shirt. We open up the great majority of our presents on Christmas morning though.

Clam Summit Thermal hub style fish house

Jiffy propane auger, 10-inch

Big Buddy heater.

I've used it all twice already and have brought home fish both times :headbanger:

I got Megadeth-Countdown to Extinction CD. :headbanger: :headbanger:

:doublethumbsup: :first:

I figured you'd just get a new cane or something :dunno:

A bottle of Grande Maier

Bag Boy BMW golf cart

A pair of Gucci Sun Glasses

Numerous gift certificates

Three pairs of socks and needed boxer undies

Saints Snuggy

And another year of life :pointstosky:

I got a nice case of the beer sh!ts going

You should put them in your ex wife's stocking.

So far a fifth of Goose, and half gal of Three-Olives, and a Tigers shirt. We open up the great majority of our presents on Christmas morning though.

Update: Got enough cloths to warm a small country, and some movies and Lost season 6 where i want to watch the last 14 minutes where we actually get answers apparently, a warm "russian" hat and nice gloves. Those were expected, but got a pleasant surprise with these shoes that feel like walking on a cloud. Also got this laptop desk with these actually good sounding built in speakers which shocked me since they don't look like quality speakers but they have a nice, full sound to them.

Tomorrow i am getting my big present...a new PHONE, i have been completely without a phone for about a week. Any ideas for a verizon up to around 200 bucks or so? I am actually looking for something that is NOT a smart phone. I have a laptop already, i don't need internet 24/7, basically already have it whenever i need/want it. I think all the best phones are smart phones now.

Update: Got enough cloths to warm a small country, and some movies and Lost season 6 where i want to watch the last 14 minutes where we actually get answers apparently, a warm "russian" hat and nice gloves. Those were expected, but got a pleasant surprise with these shoes that feel like walking on a cloud. Also got this laptop desk with these actually good sounding built in speakers which shocked me since they don't look like quality speakers but they have a nice, full sound to them.

Tomorrow i am getting my big present...a new PHONE, i have been completely without a phone for about a week. Any ideas for a verizon up to around 200 bucks or so? I am actually looking for something that is NOT a smart phone. I have a laptop already, i don't need internet 24/7, basically already have it whenever i need/want it. I think all the best phones are smart phones now.

well that's the whole game. want a good cell, well then buy the data plan. which I finally gave in and did. got an LG Ally with the $15 data last week and I gotta admit it's greta.

are you up for renewal? go to verizonwireless.com. They are cheaper than verizon stores, usually save 50 or 100 specially for renewal.

probably the best verizon offered non-data cells rt now: samsung intensity, lg cosmos touch, pantech crux

:doublethumbsup: :first:

I figured you'd just get a new cane or something :dunno:

:lol: I already have two + a walker.

I just got back from my Grandpas house and got a nice shirt, Bush's new book :thumbsup: , and a check for $1000.00 :)

well that's the whole game. want a good cell, well then buy the data plan. which I finally gave in and did. got an LG Ally with the $15 data last week and I gotta admit it's greta.

are you up for renewal? go to verizonwireless.com. They are cheaper than verizon stores, usually save 50 or 100 specially for renewal.

probably the best verizon offered non-data cells rt now: samsung intensity, lg cosmos touch, pantech crux

Got a Continuum :thumbsup: It's the newest droid for Verizon, the phone is so awesome i can't even explain it. It was $200 with the renewal, but it was 0 for me as it was my "big" present. Freakin fantastic.