Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears

Seattle lost when they punted on that 4th an 1 from Chicago's 40 yard line. They had a chance to try to tie the game up there and instead they went chickensh!t. You're the heavy underdog playing on the road. Go big or go home. :thumbsdown:

Exactly. How'd they win against the Saints? Because they let it all hang out. They get a step further and act like they have a legit chance now...and they go conservative.

Here is a tip...you guys still suck. You aren't beating any team i the playoffs playing conservative.

I'm kind of bummed Forte is being benched (maybe not benched, but sharing time) as he was the RB I'm playing in ffl playoff league, but he's been dancing too much in the back field, maybe this will wake him up.

Well at least Chicago/Green Bay should be a very good NFC title game. Green Bay is the superior team, but it's in Chicago. And given the longstanding rivalry I'm sure it will be a hard fought game either way. I just hope Jay freaking Cutler doesn't make it to the Superbowl.

Well at least Chicago/Green Bay should be a very good NFC title game. Green Bay is the superior team, but it's in Chicago. And given the longstanding rivalry I'm sure it will be a hard fought game either way. I just hope Jay freaking Cutler doesn't make it to the Superbowl.

Your team still has alot of work to do. just worry about that for now. :headbanger:

Jealous! :thumbsdown:

TD! :doublethumbsup:

I'm just upset it is such a crappy day of football. I mean a 7-9 team getting to this point...10 pt dogs...knew it was coming at some point. And then we most likely have a Pats beatdown of the Jets later.

This is supposed to be the best week of football. <_<

I thought he was just being his usual suck-ass self, but on the replay before the commercial break you could clearly see somebody with a handful of the back of Aaron Curry's jersey.

and that's twice now that Cutler's mongloid face has been out there ready to crush. Somebody needs to Carlson his effeminate ass off the field.

You guys didn't really think you had a chance, did ya? Time to start doing whatever it is you would normally be doing on playoff Sunday in Seattle. :lol:

The sad part is Lynch went off for 1 amazing run...and then Seattle fans and apparently the coaching staff thought they all of a sudden "had something". No Lynch has been in the league a few years...he is mostly garbage...mixed in with a few hard runs now and again.

Sort of like any play involving Mcgahee for the Ravens was a waste of down...any run with Lynch is basically a waste of down....unless the Bears miss 10 tackles like the Saints.

He is nothing more than a decent backup.

You guys didn't really think you had a chance, did ya?

Is this like the Lucy Lu speech in Kill Bill Volume I?

hasselback, to his credit, is doing everything he can. No run game support and all of the receivers are dropping it or getting beat by the DBs.

Dominating D

The sad part is Lynch went off for 1 amazing run...and then Seattle fans and apparently the coaching staff thought they all of a sudden "had something". No Lynch has been in the league a few years...he is mostly garbage...mixed in with a few hard runs now and again.

Sort of like any play involving Mcgahee for the Ravens was a waste of down...any run with Lynch is basically a waste of down....unless the Bears miss 10 tackles like the Saints.

He is nothing more than a decent backup.

So whats your focking point? :rolleyes:

hasselback, to his credit, is doing everything he can. No run game support and all of the receivers are dropping it or getting beat by the DBs.

Dominating D

meh, more like the Hawks are playing like sh!t.

Barring a huge comeback, the Bears are going to get waxed next week.

I'm sickened by the Seattle WR efforts today. Drop, drop, drop, catch, drop.

So whats your focking point? :rolleyes:

Just that you guys never had a running game. If WRs are going to drop balls and you are putting it all on Hasselbeck again...you never had a chance.

Your craptastic offense looked real decent at home vs. a Saints team that can't tackle nor cover.

This game is a waste of time. You guys suck.

I'm sure we'll here about that all week long. Whatever - Gb still needs to prove it on Soldier field

Typical B.S. - Hawks are playing bad (not that the Bears are playing good), Bears will get killed next week...blah, blah, blah!! Whatever. :bench:

I'm sure we'll here about that all week long. Whatever - Gb still needs to prove it on Soldier field

They proved it this year there. They just absolutely handed the game to the Bears...like they did in many of their losses. Any Bears fan that acts like the Bears out played them that game is just kidding themselves. I suppose the Packers could hand another game over...but they certainly are the better team.

They proved it this year there. They just absolutely handed the game to the Bears...like they did in many of their losses. Any Bears fan that acts like the Bears out played them that game is just kidding themselves. I suppose the Packers could hand another game over...but they certainly are the better team.

:cry:

That will be determined next week sally.

Seattle can't play any worse as they have in the first half.

Why do I think they can still make it interesting. Alcohol? Probably. Maybe.

:cry:

That will be determined next week sally.

Congrats guys. You beat a 7-9 team on your way to the NFC Championship game.

Doesn't get any easier.

:thumbsup:

Seattle can't play any worse as they have in the first half.

Why do I think they can still make it interesting. Alcohol? Probably. Maybe.

Seattle looks horrible. I feel for you and Flahawker. I was really hoping for an upset here and seeing the Seahawks get the home field for the NFC championship game. Chicago is just too much for them to handle.

Congrats guys. You beat a 7-9 team on your way to the NFC Championship game.

Doesn't get any easier.

:thumbsup:

Whatever dude. Atlanta played like a 7-9 team last night. GB and Rodgers played awesome. If you think next week is just a cakewalk and a formality for Gb, then you are just a delusional cheesehead without a clue.

What a joke. This is what a 7-9 team really looks like. This is why everyone was right in hoping the Seafocks didnt make it. It RUINS the playoffs when crappy teams make the playoffs. Period. Focking waste of time.

Next game is also a waste of focking time. Pats will be equally as dominant over the hapless Jets this afternoon. Total waste of time and TV coverage. Time to fire up Netflix and stream some cheesey 80's movies or something.

Great job, Seafocking bags. Loser franchise. :thumbsdown:

"I feel for you and Flahawker"

You'd like to feel Phillybear and Flahawker?? So that's what Seatlle fans do on a Playoff Sunday! ;)

Good half Chicago. Didnt expect to win but man...to not even be competitive is making this excruciating to watch.

Whatever dude. Atlanta played like a 7-9 team last night. GB and Rodgers played awesome. If you think next week is just a cakewalk and a formality for Gb, then you are just a delusional cheesehead without a clue.

Just saying the Packers are clearly the better team going in.

Any given Sunday though. I'm sure that was the Seahawks motto coming into today.

:overhead:

What a joke. This is what a 7-9 team really looks like. This is why everyone was right in hoping the Seafocks didnt make it. It RUINS the playoffs when crappy teams make the playoffs. Period. Focking waste of time.

Next game is also a waste of focking time. Pats will be equally as dominant over the hapless Jets this afternoon. Total waste of time and TV coverage. Time to fire up Netflix and stream some cheesey 80's movies or something.

Great job, Seafocking bags. Loser franchise. :thumbsdown:

I dont think the saints would have done any better. They had no run game, no defence and had to throw 60 times against Seattle's D in better weather than this. The rams as well would have been lambs, but probably would have lost last week.

The best 2 NFC teams will meet next week in a slugfest.

Harland Williams is throwing a lot of terrible balls.... should have been picked 7 times already....

7.....minute.....abs

7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Look, Pittsburgh was down big at the half yesterday. You never know. Need a score before the half, and some turnovers. Fortunately, you are facing Cutler and Martz, so turnovers could happen.

Not giving up yet.