Sign in to follow this  
ADD1CT36

breaking up is hard to do

That's heaven ya doosh. An early X-Mas present. Your own personal ChiaPet that you don't add water to and watch grow any time of year. Shovel your head into battle and all is good. 100 bucks say's she makes the best eggs. :banana:

I never thought about it before, but I bet you're right: chicks with out of control bushes probably do make the best eggs. Maybe it's because they're nurturing?

I never thought about it before, but I bet you're right: chicks with out of control bushes probably do make the best eggs. Maybe it's because they're nurturing?

Or they can't find the road we cross?

Or they can't find the road we cross?

I don't get it. We're chickens? Is that what you're saying? Men are chickens? :dunno:

I don't get it. We're chickens? Is that what you're saying? Men are chickens? :dunno:

Nope. We're Brunch.

You never had sex with a floor mat? A purpose with purpose?

this discussion has gotten pretty hairy. actually, one of the hottest things i've done with a guy was when he shaved me. of course i dont think some of you should do this or it could be pretty painful for her... :shocking:

so i was dumped once because my family is very fundamentalist, republican, goody goodies who drove him crazy and he didnt want to deal with their beliefs the rest of his life. cant exactly blame him...

i also got dumped once because i got caught cheating.

i dumped someone because he was boring. someone else because he had serious money issues and couldnt get his sh1t together. and another guy because he was too good looking and i got tired of women hitting on him everywhere we went. i was kinda immature about it. then again, he was pretty dumb.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. :nono:

this is why i'm not married or in a relationship. i have not met someone i really think i could be faithful too. i just havent been THAT into anyone. i've tried. im not going into the reasons why this is here. i'll save that for my the rapist.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. :nono:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It makes me focking sick how twisted some folks are. Cheating is such a selfish act. How can anyone be so gawd damn selfish and cruel.

What makes this all the more outrageous is the person who claimed water cooler talk is abuse is a focking cheater. Talk about beyond belief.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It makes me focking sick how twisted some folks are. Cheating is such a selfish act. How can anyone be so gawd damn selfish and cruel.

What makes this all the more outrageous is the person who claimed water cooler talk is abuse is a focking cheater. Talk about beyond belief.

i agree about cheating and so i dont do it. dont be daft. i wasnt saying that random "water cooler talk" is abuse. if your water cooler talk includes discussing someone's cleavage, than yes it is. what is chalked up to said water cooler talk is what i take issue with. if you have morals, focking HAVE MORALS. dont make excuses or make light of what you think should be harmless chatter if i am TELLING YOU that it's offensive to me. it isnt a far cry from the kind of person who is as selfish and cruel - it's about disregarding how you are making someone else feel by the things you say and the actions you take. that, dr, is abuse.

I did note the hypocrisy there. She's constantly "abused" by men through such trivialities as crude jokes told at the water cooler, yet somehow her cheating on past boyfriends does not constitute emotional abuse. It's an interesting case study in the female psyche for sure.

i agree about cheating and so i dont do it. dont be daft. i wasnt saying that random "water cooler talk" is abuse. if your water cooler talk includes discussing someone's cleavage, than yes it is. what is chalked up to said water cooler talk is what i take issue with. if you have morals, focking HAVE MORALS. dont make excuses or make light of what you think should be harmless chatter if i am TELLING YOU that it's offensive to me. it isnt a far cry from the kind of person who is as selfish and cruel - it's about disregarding how you are making someone else feel by the things you say and the actions you take. that, dr, is abuse.

Sorry, I don't usually take folks' right to be offended too seriously. Especially when the ONE example they give is when dudes talk about women's cleavage. Like you women don't talk about other women's cleavage. Hell, you said you cheated on someone before. That is far worse than some dudes talking about some woman's cleavage. So for you to say this is so hurtful is not passing the smell test.

I did note the hypocrisy there. She's constantly "abused" by men through such trivialities as crude jokes told at the water cooler, yet somehow her cheating on past boyfriends does not constitute emotional abuse. It's an interesting case study in the female psyche for sure.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very interesting indeed.

Sorry, I don't usually take folks' right to be offended too seriously. Especially when the ONE example they give is when dudes talk about women's cleavage. Like you women don't talk about other women's cleavage. Hell, you said you cheated on someone before. That is far worse than some dudes talking about some woman's cleavage. So for you to say this is so hurtful is not passing the smell test.

GoColts, you're my nigga, but there's a reason you haven't been laid since I was old enough to wipe my own ass.

GoColts, you're my nigga, but there's a reason you haven't been laid since I was old enough to wipe my own ass.

There sure is. I have put ZERO effort into it. I have a kid. He is my focus. Not real fair to a woman for me to date them. Before I had custody of him, I had him EVERY single weekend. Probably not too appealing to a woman. Now, I have him EVERY single day. He MIGHT go to his mom's house one night a month. MIGHT. Kinda hard to date and I don't think he should have to deal with my sex life, which is why I don't have one. Plus, I am poor and disabled. So you can see I don't have much, if anything, to offer a woman anyway.

I learned a long time ago, I simply can not make plans. I tried a few times and without fail, everytime something always came up with my ex and her boyfriends that destroyed my plans.

she stabs you in the stomach

she pushes you off the back of a moving truck

she cuts your man sausage off

she turns out to be a he

And this thread is like salt in the wound. Dumping a ten because of her diaper bush? Her pastrami-flavored lips? Don't you know pastrami is the most sensual of the salted, cured meats? Her ugly mom? You jaded focks! Dr. Grimm and I are rolling over in our graves. :wall:

For shame. :nono:

And this thread is like salt in the wound. Dumping a ten because of her diaper bush? Her pastrami-flavored lips? Don't you know pastrami is the most sensual of the salted, cured meats? Her ugly mom? You jaded focks! Dr. Grimm and I are rolling over in our graves. :wall:

For shame. :nono:

You gawd damn right we are. I have been LIVID reading this sh1t.

she stabs you in the stomach

she pushes you off the back of a moving truck

she cuts your man sausage off

she turns out to be a he

sorry to hear all of that happened to you.

sorry to hear all of that happened to you.

Happy ending though. He married her. :wub:

Happy ending though. He married her. :wub:

Married her ??? Then no more happy endings ......... :o

Hey now. Don't lump us all together. I don't cheat and I do not consider someone talking about my cleavage abuse. Girl talk is worse than boy talk IMO. We go into details that would make you all cringe with embarassment. :)

Hey now. Don't lump us all together. I don't cheat and I do not consider someone talking about my cleavage abuse. Girl talk is worse than boy talk IMO. We go into details that would make you all cringe with embarassment. :)

You've said yourself that you have trouble relating with women. Maybe that's why. :dunno:

I almost asked her if she had a scrunchy or banana clip I could borrow to keep it out of my mouth.

:first:

I don't know why I can't stop laughing about this sentence. Between this and GF's story about getting his finger run over by a train, this thread is outstanding. :thumbsup:

There sure is. I have put ZERO effort into it. I have a kid. He is my focus. Not real fair to a woman for me to date them. Before I had custody of him, I had him EVERY single weekend. Probably not too appealing to a woman. Now, I have him EVERY single day. He MIGHT go to his mom's house one night a month. MIGHT. Kinda hard to date and I don't think he should have to deal with my sex life, which is why I don't have one. Plus, I am poor and disabled. So you can see I don't have much, if anything, to offer a woman anyway.

I learned a long time ago, I simply can not make plans. I tried a few times and without fail, everytime something always came up with my ex and her boyfriends that destroyed my plans.

So, are poor people with kids unable to date? That is a horribly defeatist attitude. Now if your disability prevents fulfilling you manly obligations (tongue/pen!s/limb hextuple amputee) you are off the hook. Otherwise, get back on the horse, Colts :overhead:

As to the OP, I won't break up unless approved by a daytime talk show audience or issued a restraining order. Never give up!

So, are poor people with kids unable to date? That is a horribly defeatist attitude. Now if your disability prevents fulfilling you manly obligations (tongue/pen!s/limb hextuple amputee) you are off the hook. Otherwise, get back on the horse, Colts :overhead:

As to the OP, I won't break up unless approved by a daytime talk show audience or issued a restraining order. Never give up!

Not necessarily. But I can't very well take my son with me on a date. Plus, the last girl I tried to go out on a date with said "Your situation scares the hell out of me". Every single girl I have ever had a relationship with has cheated on me.

I wouldn't say it prevents it, but it does hamper it pretty good.

I have been hesitant to mention this, but I THINK I have a girl currently interested in me. She knows I am disabled and didn't run. So there is hope.:music_guitarred:

Not necessarily. But I can't very well take my son with me on a date. Plus, the last girl I tried to go out on a date with said "Your situation scares the hell out of me". Every single girl I have ever had a relationship with has cheated on me.

I have been hesitant to mention this, but I THINK I have a girl currently interested in me. She knows I am disabled and didn't run. So there is hope.:music_guitarred:

Have you no friends or the ability to pay for a babysitter every once in a while? Can you change the "scary" part of your situation (or was that woman a superficial b!tch)? And perhaps it is something about the women you pick that increases their propensity to cheat…

Jesus, if a stupid homeless drug addict Muslim can run this country, you can get a date!

Good luck with your next prospect :cheers:

You're only as disabled as you allow yourself to be. EVERYONE has several focked up things about them. We're all either crazy or rude or obnoxious or fat or poor or ugly or have funky looking naughty bits or whatever. And if you introduce yourself and say "I'm Gary, here's all the negative things about me" you're gonna get that response.

Put your good shiit out there and don't be afraid to get shot down. It'll happen, but why worry about it? What, are you gonna embarrass yourself in front of a chick that didn't want to date you to start with? What did you lose? All you need is one yes. Shower, shave, throw on something simple and casual and go out and meet some folks. Find a few targets and get your focking swag on. I don't care if you've gotta put spinners on your chair. So what if you're disabled? Be the baddest, coolest, suavest disabled motherfucker she's ever met.

Have you no friends or the ability to pay for a babysitter every once in a while? Can you change the "scary" part of your situation (or was that woman a superficial b!tch)? And perhaps it is something about the women you pick that increases their propensity to cheat…

Jesus, if a stupid homeless drug addict Muslim can run this country, you can get a date!

Good luck with your next prospect :cheers:

I don't think I could change the scary stuff that bothered her. No doubt I blow at picking woman. It's kinda focked.

One night, girlfriend came over to my apartment and we focked. Well, a week later, me and few dudes were getting trashed. The conversation topic soon became my girlfriend "Kristen". Well, come to find out, I got sloppy 3rds that night. :cry:

You're only as disabled as you allow yourself to be. EVERYONE has several focked up things about them. We're all either crazy or rude or obnoxious or fat or poor or ugly or have funky looking naughty bits or whatever. And if you introduce yourself and say "I'm Gary, here's all the negative things about me" you're gonna get that response.

Put your good shiit out there and don't be afraid to get shot down. It'll happen, but why worry about it? What, are you gonna embarrass yourself in front of a chick that didn't want to date you to start with? What did you lose? All you need is one yes. Shower, shave, throw on something simple and casual and go out and meet some folks. Find a few targets and get your focking swag on. I don't care if you've gotta put spinners on your chair. So what if you're disabled? Be the baddest, coolest, suavest disabled motherfucker she's ever met.

Dude, seriously. Thanks for that. Your the best Me_2006.:cheers:

Dude, seriously. Thanks for that. Your the best Me_2006.:cheers:

Don't mention it. It can be easy to focus on the bad stuff about yourself when you have to deal with it every day, but other people never really see us the same way we see ourselves, good or bad. Plus, most of the women you'd be dating are going to be of the age that they're past that superficial bullshit anyway, I'd hope.

By all accounts you're a great dad, you've been patient as hell with an ex wife that deserved her ass beat, you're honest and have the integrity to be on hard times and STILL refuse any handouts. Unless some broad is looking for a guy to go rockclimbing with, I don't see what the problem would be. You gotta present yourself with that mindset though. Cause if you don't like yourself, you damn sure can't expect some chick to.

Trust me, there are some weeeeeird, ugly, deranged ###### in this world and they find someone. Surely to God a perfectly normal dude with a bad back or whatever can find plenty of females. It's not like you're a leper. Now go get that booty. :banana:

Have you no friends or the ability to pay for a babysitter every once in a while?

Nope. I don't really have any friends like that. I could never use a babysitter.

Don't mention it. It can be easy to focus on the bad stuff about yourself when you have to deal with it every day, but other people never really see us the same way we see ourselves, good or bad. Plus, most of the women you'd be dating are going to be of the age that they're past that superficial bullshit anyway, I'd hope.

By all accounts you're a great dad, you've been patient as hell with an ex wife that deserved her ass beat, you're honest and have the integrity to be on hard times and STILL refuse any handouts. Unless some broad is looking for a guy to go rockclimbing with, I don't see what the problem would be. You gotta present yourself with that mindset though. Cause if you don't like yourself, you damn sure can't expect some chick to.

Trust me, there are some weeeeeird, ugly, deranged ###### in this world and they find someone. Surely to God a perfectly normal dude with a bad back or whatever can find plenty of females. It's not like you're a leper. Now go get that booty. :banana:

:cheers:

:cheers:

I believe goGrimm, heavy-set, eaglesinmylifetime, and I are still in the midst of a contest wherein the first person to "get laid" wins an FFT t-shirt, and the last man standing commits suicide:

http://www.fftodayfo...1

Honor system, no hoars allowed. :nono:

So it pains me to see Dr.Grimm being injected with any sort of confidence, like this. <_<