Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

where's frankm been

Frank... Please go meet him. It would make for an excellent board story.

What part of "Frank is too much of a pvssy to do so" don't you understand? The chickensh!t has already backed down repeatedly.

What part of "Frank is too much of a pvssy to do so" don't you understand? The chickensh!t has already backed down repeatedly.

What part of "I don't ever meet strange men from the internet" don't you understand?

What possible reason could I have to meet you? To talk? Get to know each other? Fight? What?

What part of "I don't ever meet strange men from the internet" don't you understand?

You were willing to meet drobeski. Have you ever met him before?

What possible reason could I have to meet you? To talk? Get to know each other? Fight? What?

What reason could you have? I can think of none, if you are truly a chicken-hearted forearm bandit who simply likes to insult people but doesn't have the stones to do it in person.

I can think of a great reason, if you are really able to say in person what you do in the forearm. You wouldn't be afraid to do so. Since you are unwilling to "meet for a drink", to me you're obviously all talk.

I'm not. I say what I believe, and I'll say it to anyone, in person, or otherwise.

You were willing to meet drobeski. Have you ever met him before?

No, that was a joke. At least drobeski understands what a joke is. Apparently you, not so much.

What reason could you have? I can think of none, if you are truly a chicken-hearted forearm bandit who simply likes to insult people but doesn't have the stones to do it in person.

I can think of a great reason, if you are really able to say in person what you do in the forearm. You wouldn't be afraid to do so. Since you are unwilling to "meet for a drink", to me you're obviously all talk.

I'm not. I say what I believe, and I'll say it to anyone, in person, or otherwise.

:wacko:

You mistake me for someone who cares what you think.

I'd have more respect for you if you just came right out and admitted that you're intrigued by the thought of meeting a strange man you interact with on a fantasy football message board.

No, that was a joke. At least drobeski understands what a joke is. Apparently you, not so much.

Ah. So you're meeting no one in this forearm - ever - for any reason. That the case?

You mistake me for someone who cares what you think.

Let's not kid ourselves. You care, or you wouldn't post.

I'd have more respect for you if you just came right out and admitted that you're intrigued by the thought of meeting a strange man you interact with on a fantasy football message board.

You're avoiding the confrontation which will force your respect, Frank. You know it; I know it. You're a coward who cannot back up his bullsh!t insults.

Have you called your pal Donald Driver a d@ckhead racist to his face yet?? :dunno:

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I see Mensa's out on a day pass again...

Ah. So you're meeting no one in this forearm - ever - for any reason. That the case?

Pretty much. Why would I?

Let's not kid ourselves. You care, or you wouldn't post.

See, this is where you're too dumb to get it. Every post has been making fun of you. That's why I do it.

You're avoiding the confrontation which will force your respect, Frank. You know it; I know it. You're a coward who cannot back up his bullsh!t insults.

This Internet Tough Guy Persona fits you well. Your pathetic need to prove that it's real, not so much.

So, keep holding your breath because I'm still not meeting you, but fear not, I'll keep insulting you as much as I want.

Are you honestly taunting someone because they won't meet you in person? Do you realize how awkward and pointless that would be? It would essentially be frank wandering in to meet a guy he doesn't care for or have much in common with, only to spend the next hour trying to make general small talk while you stare him down waiting for the first sign of a threatening or confrontational comment.

At BEST it's an awkward afternoon and a couple beers when he could have been doing literally anything else in the world that he probably has to do as part of his real life.

And for what? To make you respect him? To prove he's not afraid of someone who he doesn't even know? I'm just not following why you care so much about this or how you think meeting each other would be of any use to either of you. To be honest, it comes off as an aggressive and ridiculous request that you assume is too ridiculous for anyone to take you up on.

I could start a thread saying that anyone who doesn't send me their credit card information doesn't trust me and is afraid of me and then follow them from thread to thread challenging them about it, but it doesn't mean there's any reason for them to actually do something stupid and without a point.

Pretty much. Why would I?

For the same reason others here do.

See, this is where you're too dumb to get it. Every post has been making fun of you. That's why I do it.

Oh, I get it just fine, sunshine. I continue to call you out on your inability to back up your talk with action.

This Internet Tough Guy Persona fits you well. Your pathetic need to prove that it's real, not so much.

I'm offering to turn it into a real opportunity for you to judge for yourself. You aren't willing to take that opportunity, so it makes your claim of internet tough guy completely hollow.

So, keep holding your breath because I'm still not meeting you, but fear not, I'll keep insulting you as much as I want.

No doubt. And I'll continue to point out that you are an empty suit who doesn't even have the stones to post a picture.

Are you honestly taunting someone because they won't meet you in person? Do you realize how awkward and pointless that would be? It would essentially be frank wandering in to meet a guy he doesn't care for or have much in common with, only to spend the next hour trying to make general small talk while you stare him down waiting for the first sign of a threatening or confrontational comment.

For bored hilarity. Because Frank will not be able to ever do it again. He knows it; I know it. He's being exposed as an empty suit. I am willing to meet anyone at any time.

At BEST it's an awkward afternoon and a couple beers when he could have been doing literally anything else in the world that he probably has to do as part of his real life.

We haven't talked about any terms of meeting whatsoever. I'm in Cleveland on business all the time; it wouldn't be difficult to simply arrange to be at a point in the Flats to see if he's really as big an asshole with as big a mouth in person as he is on here.

And for what? To make you respect him? To prove he's not afraid of someone who he doesn't even know? I'm just not following why you care so much about this or how you think meeting each other would be of any use to either of you. To be honest, it comes off as an aggressive and ridiculous request that you assume is too ridiculous for anyone to take you up on.

I don't think it's unreasonable to have someone back up their treatment of someone online in person. Anyone who cannot do that is fake. Frank is a fake blowhard, and too afraid, because he knows what will happen to him. He's the quintessential empty suit. I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Unless you cross me.

I could start a thread saying that anyone who doesn't send me their credit card information doesn't trust me and is afraid of me and then follow them from thread to thread challenging them about it, but it doesn't mean there's any reason for them to actually do something stupid and without a point.

That's not the same thing. What would be the equivalent is if I demanded credit cards, but wouldn't give my own.

Have you called your pal Donald Driver a d@ckhead racist to his face yet?? :dunno:

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Don: are you black?

For the same reason others here do.

Sound reasoning. Everyone else is doing it.

I'm offering to turn it into a real opportunity for you to judge for yourself. You aren't willing to take that opportunity, so it makes your claim of internet tough guy completely hollow.

:lol:

I think following me around in threads like challenging me to a fight or a staredown or whatever the fock it is you want to do is enough.

No doubt. And I'll continue to point out that you are an empty suit who doesn't even have the stones to post a picture.

I've posted a picture before, jackwagon. In fact, I posted a picture for GTG and spent a day reading other poster's insults about it.

Mensa I think you could use a relaxing hobby. May I suggest auto-erotic asphyxiation? Best case senario you get the most mind blowing orgasm you've ever had. Worst, you choke and are found dead hanging from the ceiling with your pants around your ankles. Sounds like a win-win to me!

:overhead:

Sound reasoning. Everyone else is doing it.

Which proves it's commonplace, and not irrational. You're hedging. I know it; you know it.

:lol:

I think following me around in threads like challenging me to a fight or a staredown or whatever the fock it is you want to do is enough.

I respond to being insulted. It is only in the last day that I've gone on the offense. You and Nikki clearly do not like being attacked.

I've posted a picture before, jackwagon. In fact, I posted a picture for GTG and spent a day reading other poster's insults about it.

And you clearly didn't like being attacked about your picture, whatever that showed. Do you attack mine to make yourself feel better?

Mensa I think you could use a relaxing hobby. May I suggest auto-erotic asphyxiation? Best case senario you get the most mind blowing orgasm you've ever had. Worst, you choke and are found dead hanging from the ceiling with your pants around your ankles. Sounds like a win-win to me!

:overhead:

Why don't you just post as Nikki? It's ghey having aliases.

And I would suggest you go play in traffic.

Someone help me. What is the name of the syndrome that's going on up in hera.

Also, Franks back. :D

Why don't you just post as Nikki? It's ghey having aliases.

And I would suggest you go play in traffic.

Lame! Try harder!

Also, Franks back is against the wall. :D

It's called "Nukacan'tbackuphisschtickitis".

And it's apparently terminal.

:D

Is Mensa still trying to get Frank to meet him at the Blue Oyster Bar to compare body fat?

And you clearly didn't like being attacked about your picture, whatever that showed. Do you attack mine to make yourself feel better?

No, that's the point of GTG. You post a pic, everyone slams it and tries to guess who you are.

You're not too bright, are you?

ETA I make fun of your picture because you posted a fat picture and then protested that you aren't fat. I find that funny. How hard is this concept?

Is Mensa still trying to get Frank to meet him at the Blue Oyster Bar to compare body fat?

Yeah, he still is. He said he's willing and eager to meet me at the Turkish bath house.

Also, Franks back. :D

I believe the term you ate looking for is megalomania, sugar.

Yeah, he still is. He said he's willing and eager to meet me at the Turkish bath house.

You're a coward. :mad:

Unless you meet Mensa for a drink, followed by dinner, dancing, and a romantic walk in the park under the moonlight. :wub:

It's called "Nukacan'tbackuphisschtickitis".

And it's apparently terminal.

:D

I wasn't referring too Frank.

Unless you meet Mensa for a drink, followed by dinner, dancing, and a romantic walk in the park under the moonlight. :wub:

See, when you put it like that, it doesn't sound so bad except for the part with Mensa being there.

No, that's the point of GTG. You post a pic, everyone slams it and tries to guess who you are.

You're not too bright, are you?

ETA I make fun of your picture because you posted a fat picture and then protested that you aren't fat. I find that funny. How hard is this concept?

I have no focking idea what GTG is. That's your bag; not mine.

Regardless, this is more twisting on your part. I explained that that picture was from several years ago when I weighed more (and even then never more than a 36 belt), which I had explained initially in a post about diets and results. Whether you actually caught that or not - or the twenty subsequent explanations of that - is up for debate I guess.

You can deny that you did, I suppose, but that's not the same thing as me claiming I wasn't fat - particularly when I doubt that at my fattest that I wasn't in better shape than you.

Regardless, this is more twisting on your part. I explained that that picture was from several years ago when I weighed more (and even then never more than a 36 belt), which I had explained initially in a post about diets and results. Whether you actually caught that or not - or the twenty subsequent explanations of that - is up for debate I guess.

You can deny that you did, I suppose, but that's not the same thing as me claiming I wasn't fat - particularly when I doubt that at my fattest that I wasn't in better shape than you.

Damn, dood...Go back to stalking Nikki already.

Damn, dood...Go back to stalking Nikki already.

WTF?????

That's it. You're cut off. :mad:

Being your regular spot, at least you wont have trouble finding it.

GTG = Guess the Geek