Sign in to follow this  
Obama's toast to Queen while "God Save the Queen" plays...

Bosama is obviously not fit to lead. Messing up a toast? What's next, accidentally giving nuclear secrets to Iran? The guy clearly doesn't have it. :thumbsdown:

The founding fathers would have been proud of Obama. Fock English royalty. And since obama's ancestors are both Irish and Kenyan, he has more reason to ignore royal protocol.

Acreed. :thumbsup:

Then again he does bow down to every other foreign dignitary. <_<

Bosama is obviously not fit to lead. Messing up a toast? What's next, accidentally giving nuclear secrets to Iran? The guy clearly doesn't have it. :thumbsdown:

The fact he was totally unqualified to be President makes him unfit to lead.......as I said in "08. And I'm talking about the "08 of three years ago, not Obama"s present day "08. :banana:

Let me help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

Neville W. Chamberlain might as well have raised a white flag. :thumbsdown:

:lol: You struggle almost as much as Frank M in comprehension.

It is incredible that you would bring up Neville Chamberlain since Obama thinks just like him. Just look at how foolish Obama looked on this Israel debacle.

The fact he was totally unqualified to be President makes him unfit to lead.......as I said in "08. And I'm talking about the "08 of three years ago, not Obama"s present day "08. :banana:

If only I had listened to you. Had I known three years ago that President Obama would once write the wrong date in a guestbook, I surely would've voted for the old guy and the retarded woman instead! :doh:

If only I had listened to you. Had I known three years ago that President Obama would once write the wrong date in a guestbook, I surely would've voted for the old guy and the retarded woman instead! :doh:

Obama not knowing what year it is has nothing to do with the fact he was wholly unqualified in '08. It just makes him a moron

HTH.

I think it was a d!ck move by the band to interrupt him. How is he supposed to know that means stop talking (and honestly, why the fock should he care)?

Who gives a flying fock about the Queen? She only has the position because she was born into it. At least Obama spent time campaigning pretending he was a good candidate. That involves more work than just being born.

Even though I think it is dumb to even do a toast in the first place, I would have loved to have seen Obama turn to the band with the hand chop to the throat yelling, "Guys, I working here. Stop the music, mmmmkay?"

I think it was a d!ck move by the band to interrupt him. How is he supposed to know that means stop talking (and honestly, why the fock should he care)?

Who gives a flying fock about the Queen? She only has the position because she was born into it. At least Obama spent time campaigning pretending he was a good candidate. That involves more work than just being born.

Even though I think it is dumb to even do a toast in the first place, I would have loved to have seen Obama turn to the band with the hand chop to the throat yelling, "Guys, I working here. Stop the music, mmmmkay?"

I think they interrupted him because of his major breach of decorum in raising the wine glass.

This.

Who cares about customs of other countries run by unelected fukktards. Good thing he hasn't bowed down to raghead ME dictators who rule because of family ties............oh wait.

America loves stupid people? :dunno:

Why does it always have to turn back to Bush?

Hmmm. But he's so terrible. I don't get it.

One word......Money. Obama will raise far more than the GOP.

Fock yeah he is. It is beyond ridiculous at this point. It is embarrassing that this guy is in charge. A guy who can't even focking memorize a gawd damn toast.

Appalling. Hey once you get a job and stop living off of government handouts why don't we sit down and have a serious debate about what's wrong with this country. k?

Honestly I think he handled it pretty well once he realized that he should have been quite when the music started. Not his fault they cued the music thinking he was done though. What kind of toast consists of just "To the Queen...". They should have had a copy of what he was going to say anyhow.

:thumbsup:

Felt sorry for him because he was doing his best to acquiesce to the formality. Even the Brits themselves always look like they just endure those moments.

eta: sounds like mensa is saying the raising of the wine glass is a cue to the band to begin

What made me cringe a little is the jokes he opened his speech to parliament with. The first one was pretty good, the latter two I don't think they can take lightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGf4pjAPsRw

:thumbsup:

Felt sorry for him because he was doing his best to acquiesce to the formality. Even the Brits themselves always look like they just endure those moments.

eta: sounds like mensa is saying the raising of the wine glass is a cue to the band to begin

What made me cringe a little is the jokes he opened his speech to parliament with. The first one was pretty good, the latter two I don't think they can take lightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGf4pjAPsRw

Great opening joke. The two cracks about the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812 were mistakes. :doh:

Appalling. Hey once you get a job and stop living off of government handouts why don't we sit down and have a serious debate about what's wrong with this country. k?

I don't live off government handouts babe. HTH

Also, you don't take kindly to opinions that aren't like yours, so what would be the point??? You would just get upset.

I know what your problem is with me. Everything was fine until you found out I don't support infanticide. Can't we just agree to disagree and move on.