Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Water in the gas tank... will it fock up an engine

Ok, long story short...

My next door neighbor's girlfriend keeps parking in front of my driveway all night. I have had her towed twice and it will stop for a week, but then she starts doing it AGAIN! I want to know if by putting water in her gas tank will it cause her to break down on her way home or will it cause her to not be able to start her car and be stuck blocking my drive?

Also, how much water do I need and how hard would it be to prove I put it in there?

TIA

Have you ever tried to just talk to the neighbor? I bet someone would actually listen if they were towed twice. Don't mess with her car, only make a stupid situation even more stupid.

Also, you probably shouldn't post your proposed vandalism of someone's property on a low rent fantasy football bored

Have you ever tried to just talk to the neighbor? I bet someone would actually listen if they were towed twice. Don't mess with her car, only make a stupid situation even more stupid.

Also, you probably shouldn't post your proposed vandalism of someone's property on a low rent fantasy football bored

Yes, I have had several conversations with my neighbor. They go something like this:

Me: Could you ask you girlfriend to stop blocking my driveway when she comes over to spend the night?

Him: She's been blocking your driveway?

Me: Yes.

Him: I will speak to her about it.

Then boom! She parks in front of my driveway again!

I guess it's a good thing my name isn't actually OldMaid.

Can size??

I seriously think she's a low rent hooker, so somewhere in the vicinity of double EE's

I seriously think she's a low rent hooker, so somewhere in the vicinity of double EE's

If her a$$ matches, low rent, if not-- high rent

If her a$$ matches, low rent, if not-- high rent

She looks a little bit like Ice T's wife, if that gives you a better perspective.

If you know anyone who is involved w/drugs, get some and plant them in the car; call the police about her car and your suspicions about drug activity....enjoy.... :thumbsup:

The old :banana: in the tailpipe trick huh?

What kind of car is it?

Rub your snatch juice on the passenger door, tell her that your neighbor fingered you violently

If you know anyone who is involved w/drugs, get some and plant them in the car; call the police about her car and your suspicions about drug activity....enjoy.... :thumbsup:

I could pop the lock on the gas tank no problem, but I seriously doubt my ability to break into her car.

Also, knowing my luck, I would get busted trying to buy the drugs.

Join them for a threesome. Get on their good side. :thumbsup:

Join them for a threesome. Get on their good side. :thumbsup:

If you could see what these two actually looked like, there's NO WAY you'd be suggesting that.

I could pop the lock on the gas tank no problem, but I seriously doubt my ability to break into her car.

Also, knowing my luck, I would get busted trying to buy the drugs.

Here is what you need. There are two packages and I recommend getting the least expensive one at $28. http://www.slimbow.com/index.html

I've used this hundreds of times and most of the time it takes about 30 seconds. I've probably entered some in about 5-10 seconds. :thumbsup:

Sounds like what you really need to do is invite some Canuck fans over to watch a hockey game.

I see you still haven't gotten a serious answer. Yes, it will stall her engine. No, it should not cause any permanent effects. She'll just have to have it flushed. Have no idea how much would be required. A cup...quart maybe??

I see you still haven't gotten a serious answer. Yes, it will stall her engine. No, it should not cause any permanent effects. She'll just have to have it flushed. Have no idea how much would be required. A cup...quart maybe??

Thank you! That's good to know, since I really don't want cause any lasting damage.

But more importantly, will it stall later down the road or where it is parked?

I think maybe I need Sux to chime in on this...

Question.... If she doesn't know why it stalled, how is this gonna stop her from parking in your driveway? Or you just want to do bad things to her because she is a biitch?

Thank you! That's good to know, since I really don't want cause any lasting damage.

This is good. Its pretty obvious they should figure out its you. Prepare for war, and keep us posted :doublethumbsup:

But more importantly, will it stall later down the road or where it is parked?

I think maybe I need Sux to chime in on this...

People that have gotten watered down gas at a station, have had issues less than a mile down the road. But I assume they were on empty. If she's got a full tank, it might take longer.

water in the gas tnak is the root cause of cars stalling. In the frozen north a tank low on gas will build condensation and water will get in the tank causing it to stall.

do sugar in the gas tank or a maltov cocktail through their living room window

If she takes it to a dealer it will be around 150 dollars to flush the gas out, ie fix the problem. She will probably stall out within a few miles.

There are better ways to go about this. She could press vandalism charges against you.

water in the gas tnak is the root cause of cars stalling. In the frozen north a tank low on gas will build condensation and water will get in the tank causing it to stall.

do sugar in the gas tank or a maltov cocktail through their living room window

Sugar in the gas tank does nothing, it will dissolve in the gasoline and eventually burn through the engine with no problems.

Question.... If she doesn't know why it stalled, how is this gonna stop her from parking in your driveway? Or you just want to do bad things to her because she is a biitch?

I'm hoping it will stall her in front of my driveway. Right now as it stands, she thinks it is ok to do this because it's just there overnight and the chances of us needing to be able to get out of our driveway in the middle of the night quickly, is pretty slim. If she's stuck there during the day, maybe she'll see we actually DO use our driveway!

On the other hand, I wouldn't be opposed to her stalling out on the 405 on her way home either...

If she takes it to a dealer it will be around 150 dollars to flush the gas out, ie fix the problem. She will probably stall out within a few miles.

There are better ways to go about this. She could press vandalism charges against you.

Sugar in the gas tank does nothing, it will dissolve in the gasoline and eventually burn through the engine with no problems.

i meant sand :mad:

Works wonders on 80's era mopeds..or so I've heard.

Meh. She can dress in all black, wear gloves so there are no prints. She won't get caught. DO IT.

Meh. She can dress in all black, wear gloves so there are no prints. She won't get caught. DO IT.

LMAO...the visual. This is gonna go soooo wrong.

LMAO...the visual. This is gonna go soooo wrong.

Yep, I'm going to try it tonight. I'm going to wear a wig and dress all in black...

I don't think I have a little gas can thingy to put the water in though. Since I don't have something with a nozzle, do you think small ice cubes would work?

Yep, I'm going to try it tonight. I'm going to wear a wig and dress all in black...

I don't think I have a little gas can thingy to put the water in though. Since I don't have something with a nozzle, do you think small ice cubes would work?

Don't think even the smallest of ice cubes are gonna fit without you forcing things. You don't have a 2 cup measuring cup?

The memories of a man in his old age

Are the deeds of a man in his prime.

- Roger Waters

I am assuming this will all be on video?

I am assuming this will all be on video?

Umm, no! That would be unwise.

Also, like shovelhead said... Use a measuring cup or a pitcher. If you have a funnel, that would be ideal. And if you need any moral support... I will be there for you.

Video or it didn't happen!!!!!!!

You gonna fly out and hold the camera?

You gonna fly out and hold the camera?

Yea right. I'll end up with the wig and funnel the way these things typically go down...

Why not just take out all 4 Valves from the air stems on her tires. She won't be able to drive it, it will be a pain in the arse to fix, and you have done no monetary damage for her to come back at you with.

Yea right. I'll end up with the wig and funnel the way these things typically go down...

That might be HOT! :smooches: