Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

daniel thomas or shonne greene?

I don't think you can draft either as an RB2 and feel confident. If you can pick either up as an RB 3 with flex starting potential then either work for me. I'll probably take Greene as the safer choice but Thomas as the bigger upside choice. I'll be interested in both of those backfield situations and should be an interesting and fun development to watch in camps....

The Dolphis have invested heavily in revamping their offensive line, including a first rounder in . With Thomas looking to get anywhere from 250-275 touches, he seems pretty safe. LT looked solid last year and isn't going away, so he'll still be a thorn in Greene's side. Reggie Bush will provide a breather for Thomas, but is no where as effective as LT.

Thomas will be good value, if he can be picked up in the late fourth and beyond. I think he provides more upside the Jhavid Bests' of the world.

The Dolphis have invested heavily in revamping their offensive line, including a first rounder in . With Thomas looking to get anywhere from 250-275 touches, he seems pretty safe. .

Thomas will be good value, if he can be picked up in the late fourth and beyond.

Thomas is 'tight' a #2 RB, just because of his ADP, I might argue.

I got him in Dynasty as my RB #5 - awesome

I got him in Keeper as RB #3 - solid

But in ReDraft, drafting out of the 1st or 2nd positions,you might be tempted to take him as RB #2, in 4.11/12 or 5.01/02, if you went RB, QB/WR, QB/WR...

...as such, I am less confident, and would be tempted to trade for another #2 RB to create depth, or be forced to take Torain, Lynch, or some such, later in the same Draft...which amounts to another dude I don't trust.

Thomas is the 27th RB off the board on average, Greene is the 18th.....

200 carries for an ADP of the 5th-6th round in fantasy leagues is pretty sexy.

The Dolphis have invested heavily in revamping their offensive line, including a first rounder in . With Thomas looking to get anywhere from 250-275 touches, he seems pretty safe. LT looked solid last year and isn't going away, so he'll still be a thorn in Greene's side. Reggie Bush will provide a breather for Thomas, but is no where as effective as LT. Thomas will be good value, if he can be picked up in the late fourth and beyond. I think he provides more upside the Jhavid Bests' of the world.

I feel LT is done as any kind of legitimate threat in the NFL. What's more, I feel LT thinks he's done as well. The upside here is the NY Jets lead running back situation. If Greene gets 75-100 more carries, which is a distinct possibility, that's a far greater upside than any rookie running back in Miami's situation now. BTW, I think Reggie Bush is going to be involved plenty down there. Why else would the Tuna bring him in?

Fantasy football is every bit as much about situations that players find themselves in, versus the actual talent of the players themselves. The Jets have a great defense, which just may get much better in the next few days. Their young QB has weathered the storm and is maturing. That team is going to be in a lot of close games, protecting leads. I love Shonne Greene's potential here.

Jets fan here. I'm honestly not sure how good Greene is. Despite all the flak of lt wearing down his ypc 4.2 was still higher than greenes 4.1

In his 2 years running behind an excellent line he has 294 carries and only 4 tds. That's a horrible average no matter what the reason.

This is speculation but I wouldn't be surprised to see LT sneak some goal line carries.

Great insight. Even worn down and old, I'm sure LT could still fall over the goal line 4-5 times this year. What intrigues me is Greene's performance down the stretch two years ago. I mean, which back will the Jets see?

He finished the season great. Maybe a light turned on for him. Week 16 he had 70 against Chicago and the same against new England in the playoffs. 70 against colts and put up 9 for 54 against Pitt. 5.8 avg

If that rb shows up I think his upside is 1100 and 10.

I'd go with Thomas, considering his ADP is much lower. But like others have said, I would much rather have Thomas as my RB3 than my RB2. I think you could roll the dice on him as an RB2 though (as long as you have a nice option at RB3) because who is going to take carries away from him? I sure as hell don't see Reggie Bush carrying the rock 300 times this season.

I don't think you can draft either as an RB2 and feel confident. If you can pick either up as an RB 3 with flex starting potential then either work for me. I'll probably take Greene as the safer choice but Thomas as the bigger upside choice. I'll be interested in both of those backfield situations and should be an interesting and fun development to watch in camps....

im the exact opposite. i think Greene has higher upside but Thomas is the safer be to get consistent work.

I feel LT is done as any kind of legitimate threat in the NFL. What's more, I feel LT thinks he's done as well. The upside here is the NY Jets lead running back situation. If Greene gets 75-100 more carries, which is a distinct possibility, that's a far greater upside than any rookie running back in Miami's situation now. BTW, I think Reggie Bush is going to be involved plenty down there. Why else would the Tuna bring him in?

Fantasy football is every bit as much about situations that players find themselves in, versus the actual talent of the players themselves. The Jets have a great defense, which just may get much better in the next few days. Their young QB has weathered the storm and is maturing. That team is going to be in a lot of close games, protecting leads. I love Shonne Greene's potential here.

LT is done based on?? He was great first half of last year and despite all the people saying he wore down at the end, he was still pretty good including the playoffs. At Indy he rushed for a 5.1 average with 2 scores... At New England he had a 4.3 average. Pitt, well its Pitt :P

LT will play a decent sized role this year.

I agree. I think LT Is a great late value pick this year. Everyone has written him off. Here's an interesting question. Assuming the health of both who has more tds next year? Lt or greene.

He finished the season great. Maybe a light turned on for him. Week 16 he had 70 against Chicago and the same against new England in the playoffs. 70 against colts and put up 9 for 54 against Pitt. 5.8 avg

If that rb shows up I think his upside is 1100 and 10.

A lot of people seem to be saying that Greene finished the season strongly and are using it as justification towards reaching for him this year. But over the last 10 games of the season(including playoffs) he only managed 573 yards on 143 carries for a 4.0 yards per carry. I don't really consider that "finishing strong".

LT had 3 times as many carries as Greene did inside the 5 yard line last season and I don't foresee that changing given LT's success inside the 5 yard line. I feel as though Greene's upside is 230 carries for 1000 yards and 5-6 scores. And that figure is generous because it assumes that Greene rushes for 4.3 yards per carry this season when he rushed for less than 3.9 yards per carry in 10 of 18 games last season. That said, as a Greene owner in a dynasty league, I would love to be wrong.

im the exact opposite. i think Greene has higher upside but Thomas is the safer be to get consistent work.

LT is done based on?? He was great first half of last year and despite all the people saying he wore down at the end, he was still pretty good including the playoffs. At Indy he rushed for a 5.1 average with 2 scores... At New England he had a 4.3 average. Pitt, well its Pitt :P

LT will play a decent sized role this year.

Oh I don't know... Let's see, how about based on the fact dude is 32 and has a lot of pounding on those wheels. He's averaged 300 carries and 50 receptions over the last TEN years, playing a position where the average shelf life is half that. I don't care how good you are, everybody breaks down eventually. Sweetness, Dickerson, Emmitt, even Jim Brown. Have you even listened to LT this off-season? Even he knows his days as a heavy carry back are done. I don't see that backfield with an even split of 400 carries, and those extra 75-80 carries are going to Shonne Greene.

Just bc lt admits he isn't an everydown back anymore doesn't make him done. Hes the same back that had 2 tds against the colts and one against the pats in the playoffs. Less carries might make him more effective as a 3rd down/goal line back which is how I suspect he'll be used.

Oh I don't know... Let's see, how about based on the fact dude is 32 and has a lot of pounding on those wheels. He's averaged 300 carries and 50 receptions over the last TEN years, playing a position where the average shelf life is half that. I don't care how good you are, everybody breaks down eventually. Sweetness, Dickerson, Emmitt, even Jim Brown. Have you even listened to LT this off-season? Even he knows his days as a heavy carry back are done. I don't see that backfield with an even split of 400 carries, and those extra 75-80 carries are going to Shonne Greene.

This is the same thing people were saying last year and look what happened.

Ofcourse LT is "done" as an every down back. But he is not "done as any kind of legitimate threat in the NFL" as you put it. Big difference

This is the same thing people were saying last year and look what happened.

Ofcourse LT is "done" as an every down back. But he is not "done as any kind of legitimate threat in the NFL" as you put it. Big difference

I don't see that backfield with an even split of 400 carries, and those extra 75-80 carries are going to Shonne Greene.

We can argue about the worth or worthlessness of LT all you'd like. From a fantasy perspective, the only thing relevant is the above statement. Hell, even Tomlinson has come out and admitted he's a third down back next season. That tells me even he thinks he's done. Jesus Christ man, this is a physical game. Just look at his stat line for the last ten seasons. That's a mother of a load he pulled, not just in carries but receptions as well. That's one big-ass beating.

RB's get over 30 and their body starts talking to them very loudly. He had over 200 carries LAST season, he ran hard and left it on the field plenty. Respectfully, it's my a-hole opinion that dude has had enough, and even considers himself nothing more than a complimentary runner.

I would have to agree. We have seen enough of Greene to know what he is capable of but have yet to see him deliver that over the long haul of a full season. With old man LT still on board I could see NY being quick to divert carries away from Greene if he does not firmly establish himself as the feature back early.

Thomas is the more tantalizing of the 2 for me at this point even with the signing of Reggie Bush.

I don't see that backfield with an even split of 400 carries, and those extra 75-80 carries are going to Shonne Greene.

We can argue about the worth or worthlessness of LT all you'd like. From a fantasy perspective, the only thing relevant is the above statement. Hell, even Tomlinson has come out and admitted he's a third down back next season. That tells me even he thinks he's done. Jesus Christ man, this is a physical game. Just look at his stat line for the last ten seasons. That's a mother of a load he pulled, not just in carries but receptions as well. That's one big-ass beating.

RB's get over 30 and their body starts talking to them very loudly. He had over 200 carries LAST season, he ran hard and left it on the field plenty. Respectfully, it's my a-hole opinion that dude has had enough, and even considers himself nothing more than a complimentary runner.

again, this is what people were saying last year. That LT was going to be nothing more than a 3rd down back and that Greene was going to get the majority of carries. And they were citing all the reasons you've stated above. Age, Mileage, etc etc... How'd that go?

Sure, LT is saying he wants to take a back seat but that could also have something to do with wanting to stay in NY. He also restructured his contract. Its possible that LT views the Jets as the ideal situation for him. Good team with a young RB who just hasn't been able to take the next step yet. So he's going to say all the right things and let his play speak for him.

Greene may very well finally show he can be the man and get the larger share of carries but LT will eat into his production big time. We already know LT will be the pass catcher but im betting LT gets his share of goal line work.

All im saying is don't be so sure about their roles... we've seen this play out before.

again, this is what people were saying last year. That LT was going to be nothing more than a 3rd down back and that Greene was going to get the majority of carries. And they were citing all the reasons you've stated above. Age, Mileage, etc etc... How'd that go?

Sure, LT is saying he wants to take a back seat but that could also have something to do with wanting to stay in NY. He also restructured his contract. Its possible that LT views the Jets as the ideal situation for him. Good team with a young RB who just hasn't been able to take the next step yet. So he's going to say all the right things and let his play speak for him.

Greene may very well finally show he can be the man and get the larger share of carries but LT will eat into his production big time. We already know LT will be the pass catcher but im betting LT gets his share of goal line work.

All im saying is don't be so sure about their roles... we've seen this play out before.

Respectfully, what I've seen play out before, seemingly endless times in my long life, is how RB's just lose it in a flash. Speed, explosiveness, drive, motivation, whatever... From what I see, LT is a prime candidate for that. I DID expect it last year, but I think dude played with a chip on his shoulder and wanted to prove he wasn't done. Kind of like Jordan when he came back with the Wizards. LT left it on the field plenty last year, he's got my respect for that.

You look at last year like it's a prime example that he's got mileage left. I look at last year as his last hurrah. What's the truth? Probably somewhere in the middle, which means he'll lose about 75 of the 200 carries to Shonne Greene. And what's this infatuation with LT and goalline carries? Greene is a beast. Why would you have a young bell cow haul the defense up and down the field, just to bring in an older and smaller guy to get the cheese at the goal line?

The wild card here I think is McKnight. Greene owners should be leery of him as well. This isn't about roles brother, it's about capabilities.

Respectfully, what I've seen play out before, seemingly endless times in my long life, is how RB's just lose it in a flash. Speed, explosiveness, drive, motivation, whatever... From what I see, LT is a prime candidate for that. I DID expect it last year, but I think dude played with a chip on his shoulder and wanted to prove he wasn't done. Kind of like Jordan when he came back with the Wizards. LT left it on the field plenty last year, he's got my respect for that.

You look at last year like it's a prime example that he's got mileage left. I look at last year as his last hurrah. What's the truth? Probably somewhere in the middle, which means he'll lose about 75 of the 200 carries to Shonne Greene. And what's this infatuation with LT and goalline carries? Greene is a beast. Why would you have a young bell cow haul the defense up and down the field, just to bring in an older and smaller guy to get the cheese at the goal line?

The wild card here I think is McKnight. Greene owners should be leery of him as well. This isn't about roles brother, it's about capabilities.

so you're telling me you expected this last year and was wrong. Maybe thats why I don't quite get the argument.

you say last season was his last hurrah but admittedly you thought his last hurrah had already happened.

The problem with Shonn Greene, as i have watched every game he has played in his young NFL career, is that he struggles with ball security and blitz pickup. Two things LT excels at. He also doesn't catch the ball very well. Another LT staple.

While i do expect Greene to get the larger portion of carries, I don't expect it to be as large as others want to believe it will be. Greene can get it done at the goal line but history has shown that LT is one of the best and im simply willing to bet he will get some shots in close.

It most certainly is about role, brother. Fantasy football is largely about ones role in the offense as opportunity breeds production. It's also about capabilities and LT is very capable. He showed that last year and continued to show it in the NFL playoffs.

so you're telling me you expected this last year and was wrong. Maybe thats why I don't quite get the argument.

you say last season was his last hurrah but admittedly you thought his last hurrah had already happened.

Do you think LT is going to keep playing at a high level until the day he dies? One of these years he is going to fall off the cliff. Some people thought it was going to be last year and they were wrong. That doesn't mean it won't be this year though.

Do you think LT is going to keep playing at a high level until the day he dies? One of these years he is going to fall off the cliff. Some people thought it was going to be last year and they were wrong. That doesn't mean it won't be this year though.

you are right. it doesn't mean it won't be this year..

but it depends how you define high level. I don't personally think he played at a high level last year. But he played well enough to be a quality PPR option.

i'm not sitting here telling you he is going to play as well as last year or magically better. I'm just warning people, as i did last year, to not get overly excited about Shonn Greene. We have seen this before.

And as a Jets fan, I have yet to see evidence that Greene will be a bell cow or evidence that LT is going to vanish in this offense.

The problem with Shonn Greene, as i have watched every game he has played in his young NFL career, is that he struggles with ball security and blitz pickup. Two things LT excels at. He also doesn't catch the ball very well. Another LT staple.

While i do expect Greene to get the larger portion of carries, I don't expect it to be as large as others want to believe it will be. Greene can get it done at the goal line but history has shown that LT is one of the best and im simply willing to bet he will get some shots in close.

It most certainly is about role, brother. Fantasy football is largely about ones role in the offense as opportunity breeds production. It's also about capabilities and LT is very capable. He showed that last year and continued to show it in the NFL playoffs.

You sound like some cracker jack lawyer, dissecting opinions, using subjective logic and deduction, trying to make a case... I mean, really, what's important here? Who are you trying to convince? If you're looking for an 'argument' my friend, go find a liberal.

Look, I stated an opinion, you have one as well. My take is based on the fact the club has already told Greene he's the guy. Unless they're lying of course. I know Ryan has a love affair with LT, which is deserved with the way he's played, but at some point the wheels on that bus are going to stop going round and round.

I can give you any number of examples of running backs who've fallen off the end of the earth with age, like they were sailing to the Indies and the earth was flat. It happens. Who to you ask? Oh, how about Shanw Alexander? Open up a f*cking stats book man, look at this guys work load over the last ten years. Christ he had 100 friggin CATCHES one year! He's not playing touch football, he's getting hammered out there every time he gets hit. A guy can only take so much, and then he loses it. That's a fact.

I say he'll be a role player this season, nothing else. You say different, so what.

It has to be Greene, but this is fairly close. Given their ADP, target both.

J

For those oldenough to remember, Seattle drafted a stud young RB, but kept him on the Shelf because a veteran sucked it up and had a career year. The young player was Shawn Alexander and the veteran was Ricky Watters. SA sat on the pine his whole rookie season. Once he came in, though, he never looked back.

SA is better than Greene, and LT is better than Watters, but the rest fits. LT will carry the water as long as he can, but when Greene forces the move, it will be permanent. Greene will have to win the spot on the depth chart, or LT will have to go down.

J

You sound like some cracker jack lawyer, dissecting opinions, using subjective (no more subjective than your reasoning, my friend.) logic and deduction, trying to make a case... I mean, really, what's important here? Who are you trying to convince? If you're looking for an 'argument' my friend, go find a liberal.

Look, I stated an opinion, you have one as well. My take is based on the fact the club has already told Greene he's the guy. Unless they're lying of course. I know Ryan has a love affair with LT, which is deserved with the way he's played, but at some point the wheels on that bus are going to stop going round and round.

I can give you any number of examples of running backs who've fallen off the end of the earth with age, like they were sailing to the Indies and the earth was flat. It happens. Who to you ask? Oh, how about Shanw Alexander? Open up a f*cking stats book man, look at this guys work load over the last ten years. Christ he had 100 friggin CATCHES one year! He's not playing touch football, he's getting hammered out there every time he gets hit. A guy can only take so much, and then he loses it. That's a fact.

I say he'll be a role player this season, nothing else. You say different, so what.

So why keep responding?

I have no ill will toward you. I have no idea who you are. If i were looking for an argument, i'd probably be insulting you rather than simply stating my case. Yet you're the one calling me a "cracker jack lawyer" :lol:

If you don't wish to discuss this anymore, don't respond. pretty simple. But you sound angry as fock :lol: Did you draft Greene in a bunch of leagues last year? That has to be it.

I'm in no way telling you Greene can't be a stud. Maybe he takes over 70% of the carries.... Just saying, watch out for LT still having a nice role.

For those oldenough to remember, Seattle drafted a stud young RB, but kept him on the Shelf because a veteran sucked it up and had a career year. The young player was Shawn Alexander and the veteran was Ricky Watters. SA sat on the pine his whole rookie season. Once he came in, though, he never looked back.

SA is better than Greene, and LT is better than Watters, but the rest fits. LT will carry the water as long as he can, but when Greene forces the move, it will be permanent. Greene will have to win the spot on the depth chart, or LT will have to go down.

J

not a bad example, however the situations are a bit different. Greene has had chances (and will still get more) but he squandered his opportunities early in 2010. Also, LT was brought in.... the better comparison to Waters would have been Thomas Jones circa 2009.

I drafted Greene high last year "projecting" him to get a ton of carries on a good team with a good line and LT to play a minimal role. <_<

Until I see that LT is done and Greene is the guy, I won't be taking Greene at the spot you'll have to take him.

I would draft Thomas based largely upon the draft price, based upon the argument goin on here it seems both players have upsides an downsides, why not grab the guy with the lower price tag.

Yes i am a Miami fan so maybe I'm biased but i like the upside of Thomas this season, Green has already had chances to step up and hasn't. He has had to wait for LT to admit he cant handle the large workload in order to become the number one guy.

So why keep responding?

I have no ill will toward you. I have no idea who you are. If i were looking for an argument, i'd probably be insulting you rather than simply stating my case. Yet you're the one calling me a "cracker jack lawyer" :lol:

If you don't wish to discuss this anymore, don't respond. pretty simple. But you sound angry as fock :lol: Did you draft Greene in a bunch of leagues last year? That has to be it.

I'm in no way telling you Greene can't be a stud. Maybe he takes over 70% of the carries.... Just saying, watch out for LT still having a nice role.

Looks like your guy Ryan and I are thinking alike.

http://www.thehuddle.com/nfl/player/9329

BTW, I'm no internet tough guy. I said you SOUNDED like a cracker jack lawyer, which you did. Yes, I drafted Greene two seasons ago in my keeper league, as our league has special rules for rookies. And believe me, I'll take 70% of 400 carries anyday. :pointstosky:

I would draft Thomas based largely upon the draft price, based upon the argument goin on here it seems both players have upsides an downsides, why not grab the guy with the lower price tag.

Yes i am a Miami fan so maybe I'm biased but i like the upside of Thomas this season, Green has already had chances to step up and hasn't. He has had to wait for LT to admit he cant handle the large workload in order to become the number one guy.

Am I misguided or did I read Thomas' 40 time was 4.63? Yikes, there's DL's that may run him down... :shocking:

Looks like your guy Ryan and I are thinking alike.

http://www.thehuddle.com/nfl/player/9329

BTW, I'm no internet tough guy. I said you SOUNDED like a cracker jack lawyer, which you did. Yes, I drafted Greene two seasons ago in my keeper league, as our league has special rules for rookies. And believe me, I'll take 70% of 400 carries anyday. :pointstosky:

If i owned Greene, i would take 70% also.. I think thats the max he will get in a best case scenario for him, however if you read the comments

"Multiple reports out of Gotham indicate that the Jets are ready to roll with Greene as their feature back and use LT primarily as a third-down back. Of course, that was supposed to be the plan last year, so while Greene certainly has upside don't pencil him in for 2,000 yards just yet."

which is basically what i've been saying.

as a Jet fan I really do hope he becomes the bell cow and our feature RB for the next 5-7 years but I know not to get too excited because we lived this same thing last season. What also bothers me is that the Jets drafted Bilal Powell in the 4th round and he is sort of a do it all RB. They may have pounced on him thinking this is greene's last shot to prove he can handle the load.

If i owned Greene, i would take 70% also.. I think thats the max he will get in a best case scenario for him, however if you read the comments

"Multiple reports out of Gotham indicate that the Jets are ready to roll with Greene as their feature back and use LT primarily as a third-down back. Of course, that was supposed to be the plan last year, so while Greene certainly has upside don't pencil him in for 2,000 yards just yet."

which is basically what i've been saying.

as a Jet fan I really do hope he becomes the bell cow and our feature RB for the next 5-7 years but I know not to get too excited because we lived this same thing last season. What also bothers me is that the Jets drafted Bilal Powell in the 4th round and he is sort of a do it all RB. They may have pounced on him thinking this is greene's last shot to prove he can handle the load.

I hear you, this is probably Greene's 15 minutes right now. I guess I'm just a little perplexed, and I'm not even a Jets fan. I mean, taking his Doak Walker award, his 1800 plus yds and 20 TD's in his final college season (he went over 100 yds in every game), and his 4.50 time at 230 lbs, I mean, what's up? Then his big push at the end of his rokie season. Can you blame anyone for getting glassy-eyed last season? What LT did last season showed a TON of heart, but I can't stop looking at his workload the last ten seasons.

Could be Greene's just one of those guys who needs to be given the reins, be told he's the clear cut guy. Well, that's happened now. So you betcha, it's put up or shut up time for him this year. The original question was Thomas vs. Greene. I love this Jets team this year. Great defense, a QB who's really coming into his own (ala Matt Ryan), and a beast of an offensive line. Man that's a recipe for success for a running back, especially a bruiser with a little burst like Greene.

My thing is I've always been a proponent of giving one RB the ball, and never a big fan of committees (not even speaking from a fantasy standpoint). I feel there's something to the train of thought that a good workhorse RB has to get into a rhythm, that as the game goes on they're punishing a defense at the end of the game. Running the football is about getting into a groove. I grew up watching Eric Dickerson and the Rams O-lines do that. I mean, there's just something demoralizing about a beast of a running back taking it down the throats of defense in the 4th qtr.

Anyhow, just my thoughts on why I believe the upside is higher with Greene this season.

I hear you, this is probably Greene's 15 minutes right now. I guess I'm just a little perplexed, and I'm not even a Jets fan. I mean, taking his Doak Walker award, his 1800 plus yds and 20 TD's in his final college season (he went over 100 yds in every game), and his 4.50 time at 230 lbs, I mean, what's up? Then his big push at the end of his rokie season. Can you blame anyone for getting glassy-eyed last season?

can't blame you at all. Jets fans were/are glassy eyed as well.

the issue has been ball security mainly (and blocking a bit as well) and Rex will not stand for fumbling.

can't blame you at all. Jets fans were/are glassy eyed as well.

the issue has been ball security mainly (and blocking a bit as well) and Rex will not stand for fumbling.

Five fumbles in 200 carries... Can't argue with that.

If I had to choose I would go safe with Greene but I think Thomas has the upside.

Green is a poor mans M. Turner a guy with stone hands and a very average blocker but not as fast as Turner nor as strong.

I see Greene being a safe bet for 1000 yards and maybe 8-10 scores -- LT will vulture TD's and almost all receptions.

Thomas if noone bigtime is brought in could be a big breakout guy and while Bush is a great reciever Thomas has good hands as well and will get all the GL caries.

Green is a poor mans M. Turner a guy with stone hands and a very average blocker but not as fast as Turner nor as strong.

despite the fact that ive been downplaying Greene, he is stronger than Turner in his prime. Speed, Turner gets the nod but Greene is faster than people think.