Sign in to follow this  
Runningriot1966

There are some awful teams this year

I know you always have teams that are not up to par but it seems this year there are a bunch. KC is horible, Titans are a joke, Seattle and the 49ers look bad, the Rams are as bad as ever maybe worse with injuries. Cleveland losses to Cincy, WTF! Indy should just cancel the entire season maybe 3!

Atlanta WTF who are those guys, did the cheerleaders suit up! Pittsburg WTF happened, you got me a negitive on defense,,,, Big Ben OMG a couple of those throws looked like grandma tossed them! Minn has 30 yards passing WTF 30yards, 30 YARDS????? let me be a NFL QB I can get 30 darn yards, so McNabb got paid about a 100k per yard in that game,,,sign me up!

1. Week one always features wild upsets and WTF?!? action. That's what makes it fun.

2. Many, if not most, of the teams you listed have either new coaches, new QB's, or both. The lockout has kind of focked people up I guess.

Indy has been exposed as the frauds they are. 0-16 is my early prediction. They should rename themselves the Indianapolis Mannings.

Indy has been exposed as the frauds they are. 0-16 is my early prediction. They should rename themselves the Indianapolis Mannings.

What's kind of interesting about this is that several people have remarked that Indy would be a 4-12 team or worse without Peyton at the helm.

No we get to see that hypothetical play out and it isn't' pretty.

I hate to say this but I want my favorite team to go 0-16 so they can get Andrew Luck. They desperately need a franchise QB. I can wait a year or two for dominance. lol.

The Colts won't go 0-16, but assuming that Manning misses the whole season they're almost a lock for 4 wins or less. That team has had some obvious problems (bad D and OL, no running game) for a long time that Manning could disguise, because he makes everyone on the field with him look better. I can't think of a single player who's more critical to his team's success than Peyton. It's going to get ugly. If I were the Colts I'd seriously get Garrard on the horn.

The Colts won't go 0-16, but assuming that Manning misses the whole season they're almost a lock for 4 wins or less. That team has had some obvious problems (bad D and OL, no running game) for a long time that Manning could disguise, because he makes everyone on the field with him look better. I can't think of a single player who's more critical to his team's success than Peyton. It's going to get ugly. If I were the Colts I'd seriously get Garrard on the horn.

I would too. He can still play and he knows the divisional opponents well.

KC has been outscored about 72-14 over the last 2 NFL games.

KC had one of the easiest schedules in the league last year and won some close games. Buffalo had the toughest schedule and lost some close games. Saw that one coming a mile away.

Haley will be the first coach gone.

How can people say TEN sux? Britt had a monster game, Hasselbeck also had ~ 70 yards to N. Washington. CJ2K missed all pre-season, etc.

It is O-N-E game, people! - From the guy who has Britt on both of his FF teams!!! :headbanger:

How can people say TEN sux? Britt had a monster game, Hasselbeck also had ~ 70 yards to N. Washington. CJ2K missed all pre-season, etc.

It is O-N-E game, people! - From the guy who has Britt on both of his FF teams!!! :headbanger:

Did you see the play were he scored, it was a total fluke play and should have never happened. You keep riding that train and see where you get.

I like Britt, but that 80 yarder was the flukiest play you'll ever see. Hurtmyback will be done by the midway point of the season...just about the time Johnson gets in real shape.

Only thing saving them from complete suckitude is they're in the same division as Indy and Jacksonville.

The first Britt touchdown was the most ridiculous play ever, a grenade toss, a couple of whiffed tackles, TD.

But Britt did look great. The second TD was a thing of beauty.

But the distrubing thing about the Titans was how they got utterly dominated up front on both sides of the ball. CJ sucked... but walter peyton on pcp wouldn't have done better. The Jax D was in his lap at the handoff every play.

The NY Giants will probably go 4-12.

Granted, they have a ton of players injured on defense, but that seems to be a normal yearly thing for them.

Why not go for Carson Palmer? He would be a nice fill in on this offense...

Why not go for Carson Palmer? He would be a nice fill in on this offense...

Because the Bengals are owned by a crazy man who'd rather Palmer retire than trade him for a pick.

The NY Giants will probably go 4-12.

Granted, they have a ton of players injured on defense, but that seems to be a normal yearly thing for them.

Agreed. They're injury-riddled on D and their offense looked anemic yesterday - 1 for 10 on 3rd down conversions, a 4th down stuff (not even close), zero double-digit play drives and an INT returned for a TD. They have so much talent but can't seem to get it together.

Because the Bengals are owned by a crazy man who'd rather Palmer retire than trade him for a pick.

This..along with the fact that the Colts already have a non-mobile QB that doesn't know the offense.