Sign in to follow this  
oldspice dwarf

The Genus That Is oldspice dwarf

A few predictions that may help you win your league, or be completely wrong...

Ryan Matthews will outscore Tolbert 3/2 by years end. Buy low(ish)

LeRon McLain will have more year end points than T.Jones and D.McLuster combined. Pick him up.

A.Gates will not finish in the top 10 TEs. Sell high(ish)

Cam Newton will finish the year as a top scoring 5 QB. Buy high.

Julio Jones and Jordy Nelson will both finish the year as top 20 WRs.

D. Thomas and D. Carter will finish inside the top 20 RBs, and M.Ingram will finish outside the top 25.

The axe elf is the most original poster I've ever seen on these boards and I see he is inspiring others to make new accounts and get some kudos too! There is only one elf and it ain't the keebler!!

don't know about cam being in the top 5...wait till he takes one good POP he wont be running around likes he's in college anymore

genus; noun, the usual major subdivision of a family or a subfamily in the classification of organisms, usually consisting of more than one species.

Often imitated, never duplicated; there may be a genus of pretenders, but there is only one Axe Elf.

(I really hope you din't mean "genius," because it would be so embarrassing to have misspelled it like that.)

genus; noun, the usual major subdivision of a family or a subfamily in the classification of organisms, usually consisting of more than one species.

Often imitated, never duplicated; there may be a genus of pretenders, but there is only one Axe Elf.

(I really hope you din't mean "genius," because it would be so embarrassing to have misspelled it like that.)

Perfect! :thumbsup:

I think the misspelling is the point

Sarcasm.... ain't it a b!tch

I think you give him too much credit.

Nah, actually he's correct, I was goofin' on ya. Although I do like your posts Axe, you are a bit of a caricature (or maybe just a character, who knows). But seriously, aside from the elements of a narcissistic personality disorder, your posts are well thought out and appear to actually contain some valid information. Please keep it up, you add both substance and entertainment value. Thanks.

Oh, and for the record, oldspice dwarf really does think there is a fair possibility his original predictions come true (you like my aggrandizing self-referential use of the third person there).

jeebus...how many of you are on the axe elf payroll? or on the axe elf jocstrap (sorry joc)?

Nah, actually he's correct

Nah, you just typoed. There's no real goof value in "genus"--other than to mock you for misspelling "genius."

Nah, you just typoed. There's no real goof value in "genus"--other than to mock you for misspelling "genius."

Well, I don't want to get into a pissing contest with an elf, so if thinking that helps you sleep at night...

I am not even offended that a fellow 'little person' doubts my spelling skills; however, I would have hoped that after giving you some props, you would have at least given me credit for being able to make a funny. Oh well, again, if that was too threatening and it makes you feel better to deride my word usage, I'll just let it slide.

I would have hoped that after giving you some props, you would have at least given me credit for being able to make a funny.

I would have, had you done so. Since the only humor lay in mocking your unfortunate typo, however, the joke's on you.

I think you give him too much credit.

You don't find it particularly odd that "genius" was misspelled? If he misspelled "mispelling" would that be humorous? Dwarves are pretty good with iron-y, after all. Don't you want to point out your axe isn't a deodorant?

Keep up your arrogant schtick and you're sure to pull other sylvan comedians out of the woodwork - I'm talking to you Arrid pixie. And we all know this place is littered with Secret fairies.

You don't find it particularly odd that "genius" was misspelled? If he misspelled "mispelling" would that be humorous? Dwarves are pretty good with iron-y, after all. Don't you want to point out your axe isn't a deodorant?

Keep up your arrogant schtick and you're sure to pull other sylvan comedians out of the woodwork - I'm talking to you Arrid pixie. And we all know this place is littered with Secret fairies.

Well met. Huzzah!

:wave:

Also, this is all cracking me up. Huzzah!

Ok, the Beligerent Sprit and the Inebriated Lephrechaun are both on tour and not available for an appearance at this time. However, both asked me to tell you they want' nothing to do with Secret Fairies roaming the mange bored and to compliment you for bringing the funny on this post.