Sign in to follow this  
hoozyerdaddy

Hightower / Torain

I just picked up M.Bush to back up McFadden. To do so I cut bait with Tate.

That was probably a bad decision because I kept Hightower over a back up with a great o-line.

I didn't remember that Hightower is a BACK UP! Never again will I draft a rb on a Shanny team. :mad:

NFL Network just said Hightower is active and will START.

I expect Torain to carry the load though.

As a Skins homer, I am pissed at Shanny. Torain is clearly the best RB we have and I want him to start to win games. Screw fantasy, let the best RB start. Hightower just is so mediocre.

If Hightower starts out hot and Torain only gets 10 touches we are ALL F'd. :wall:

Including me, as Hightower is on my bench. dry.gif

If Hightower starts out hot and Torain only gets 10 touches we are ALL F'd. :wall:

Fortunately, Hightower isn't very good which helps the Torain odds.

True, but PHIL's run DEF suxor, which could help Hightower get off to a hot start. And there is the potential that ShannyRat screws us all...

I picked up Torain last week and am starting him instead of Hightower.... I hope all the talk is right and Torain gets the bulk of the load today even though Hightower is still on the top of the depth chart.

True, but PHIL's run DEF suxor, which could help Hightower get off to a hot start. And there is the potential that ShannyRat screws us all...

Nothing can stop the ShannyRat. The best play is probably Helu since nobody expects it. :thumbsdown:

Well...I just benched Torain. I have a very winnable game, so I don't need any goose eggs to throw me under the bus. I will go with Ingram, which doesn't sound much better, but after what happened to Tampa last week with Gore. I expect the Saints to roll, and run the ball to work some clock with Ingram.

Gimme some clarity this morning. I hate making Sunday morning decisions.

Well...I just benched Torain. I have a very winnable game, so I don't need any goose eggs to throw me under the bus. I will go with Ingram, which doesn't sound much better, but after what happened to Tampa last week with Gore. I expect the Saints to roll, and run the ball to work some clock with Ingram.

Gimme some clarity this morning. I hate making Sunday morning decisions.

I have Ingram too and I feel much better about Torain than Ingram this week. Ingram hasn't shown me anything. When Torain gets the rock he's explosive.

Per Rotoworld:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on Sunday Countdown that Ryan Torain is expected to receive "the lion's share" of carries in the Redskins' backfield in Week 6 against the Eagles.

I'm staying with Torain over D Thomas and his Questionable status on MNF.

Fingers crossed I don't get RatFooked!!

Per Rotoworld:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on Sunday Countdown that Ryan Torain is expected to receive "the lion's share" of carries in the Redskins' backfield in Week 6 against the Eagles.

Hopefully that's more this than that.

Torain to start.

Benching him this week would be unwise. Skins are going to run the ball all day.

ESPN Fantasy guy Tim Hassleback is the the worst. ALWAYS do the opposite of what he advises. He called for Hightower today over Torain. Not sure why Tim is involved in fantasy for ESPN. He's a clown. He also convinced Berry to switch to Hightower. Hilarious. Berry is a Skins homer, he should know better this week.

Torain to start.

Benching him this week would be unwise. Skins are going to run the ball all day.

ESPN Fantasy guy Tim Hassleback is the the worst. ALWAYS do the opposite of what he advises. He called for Hightower today over Torain. Not sure why Tim is involved in fantasy for ESPN. He's a clown. He also convinced Berry to switch to Hightower. Hilarious. Berry is a Skins homer, he should know better this week.

I'm rolling with Torain, I am a sucker for upside....

This is gonna get ugly for the Skins. Us who started Torain are focked, sadly.

This is gonna get ugly for the Skins. Us who started Torain are focked, sadly.

I think so.

Another INT by Rex by the way.

Are Torain owners planning on retaining him after this dismal outing? It definitely would seem that Grossman's four interceptions kept the offense from generating anything and the run game was quickly forgotten once Philly quickly built up a big lead. I'm not familiar with Beck, but the whole situation in Washington can't be good for him being viable, can it?

Torain will be fine going forward. It's kind of hard to get yards and touchdowns when you're QB gives the ball to the other team on most "drives", when Rex Grossman is not going three and out or getting hardly any first downs anyway.

Torain will be fine going forward. It's kind of hard to get yards and touchdowns when you're QB gives the ball to the other team on most "drives", when Rex Grossman is not going three and out or getting hardly any first downs anyway.

Hightower was playing good before he got hurt. For some reason Shanahan has a man crush on Torain. Luckily i survied my game i started Hightower and got 0 :shocking: Thanks to Mr Bradshaw and Hernandez