Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Mark Ingram Droppable?

Owners holding on...hoping for better days?

I know he hasnt been that bad, but he hasnt been all that great either

Im in a bye/injury situation. And thinking about dropping him for a bye week filler

I tried to sale...no buyers

Hold or drop?

Im in a bye/injury situation. And thinking about dropping him for a bye week filler

Hold or drop?

Serious? What kind of size league are you in that you would consider this? He's the 26th overall RB in my league.

Hold or drop?

Drop him for who? Fred Taylor? :dunno: Thats about all that on our waivers in week 8. :lol:

Knowshon Moreno is who im thinking about. We can only roster 3 rbs in a 12 teamer. So theres some players out there

Serious? What kind of size league are you in that you would consider this? He's the 26th overall RB in my league.

I agree. Maybe in an 8 team league you could drop him, (that puts him just outside of a the range of RB3/flex play) but usually you don't drop someone who is just barely not a starter. He has been a good flex play lately in my 12 teamer.

Knowshon Moreno is who im thinking about. We can only roster 3 rbs in a 12 teamer. So theres some players out there

Wow. Roster 3 RB's only? That kind of league would annoy the hell out of me. Everybody has to live on the WW to survive.

I only own him in a dynasty, so I'm holding, hoping he has a bigger role next year, or Pierre Thomas dies in a fire or something.

:thumbsup: Dynasty there is light at the end of the tunnel, re-draft I may agree he is droppable.. really depends on who's out there of the wire?

I own him in both formats and will be keeping him no mattew what.. that said i fear he will not see my starting line-up again this year..

That is some ridiculously weird rules. I'd consider dropping him in this situation.

Ingram's put up decent and occasionally good numbers considering he has Sproles, Thomas, and Collins as potential rushing and goal line vultures. He's never disappointed, but then the bar is pretty low for him, 5 or so with a small upside. Considering the slim pickings out there, I'd hold onto him. At the very least, he's been consistent and worth a flex spot if you've nothing better.

Wow. Roster 3 RB's only? That kind of league would annoy the hell out of me. Everybody has to live on the WW to survive.

It gets worse. It costs $5 to add/drop! :)

Not droppable, but I don't ever see him being the stud that people hoped for coming out of college. Just not gonna happen in that offense.

With those rules he is definitely droppable. Question is though, who else is available? I know Moreno is probably one of the better choices with McGahee injured but I'm just curious.

Crazy. Time to drop VJax, too? You have to factor in everything: opponents, touches, goal line opps, the strength of the offense he's in, injuries. If you can look at all that, project those same things over the remaining 8 weeks and deem him droppable, more power to ya.

With those rules he is definitely droppable. Question is though, who else is available? I know Moreno is probably one of the better choices with McGahee injured but I'm just curious.

The crem de la crem is taken. But theres delone carter, moreno, tate. Pierre Thomas was claimed with tate being dropped for him this week. Otherwise i would have gone that rte. i own mcfadden as my rb1. DeMarco Murray my rb2. Ingram my rb3.

The crem de la crem is taken. But theres delone carter, moreno, tate. Pierre Thomas was claimed with tate being dropped for him this week. Otherwise i would have gone that rte. i own mcfadden as my rb1. DeMarco Murray my rb2. Ingram my rb3.

I would have still went with Moreno over Thomas. I think Moreno is in a great situation right now. He has a good shot to put up 100 all purpose yards on any given day if he's given the lions share of carries. Also, I find it funny how people are more than likely just reading the title without looking at any of your posts before posting lol.

I just dropped him, as I saw Pierre Thomas on waivers, and I am hoping Ingram is out this weekend. In a PPR league he has put up the same amount of numbers anybody could put up (7-10). I am not waiting any longer, the season is too short.

When they get to the one yard line, and hand the ball to the fullback, its like Sean Payton is jamming a dagger into my chest. That M'Fer.

I don't know what to do with Ingram this week.

I went and head and dropped him for Moreno. Short term fix...but its not like when u put Ingram in ur starting line-up...ur guaranteed anything. 3-4 running back rotation, they throw to score, and looks like Chris Ivory is back too. Long term...hes the man in a dynasty/keeper setting. Re-draft...hes expendable

The Colts & Rams were two primo matchups. Ingram was doing great against the Colts then got dinged on his long run.

The Rams look promising but will he play and then how much? If you think you need a one week play I *could see dropping him to get Pierre to start.

But long term - I don't know; you have backup RBs in the hope they have a good game if you have to plug them in. Ingram has a better chance at a 2 TD game as anyone you will pick up. That may cause a ? for you but Ingram had 3 Tds in 4 games. Even Reggie Bush had 3 Td games in that offense.

Moreno, may split with Ball or lose goal line carries at least. The Lions are a bad matchup I'd say, plus there's Tebow now competing for carries and red zone work. Carter & Tate as options I get even less.

No, Mark Ingram aka Premium Optimal Scatback did not practice today.

Can you give me a link my kind sir? I believe you just want to send it to someone. thanks!!

Sadly, I've been rolling with him for a few weeks, watching the Saints give everyonelse the Goalline TDs, except Ingram...even on first down, to the FB, TE, WR, but no simple I formation, HB Dive, fock you.

With Murray's emergence, and now Torrain w/ THT gone, Ingram instantly slid to #4 on my team.

If they announce that Ingram is out, you can drop him given your league's rules. Otherwise, why in the world would you drop a guy the week before he plays the Rams defense? Their run defense is pathetic.