Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

AJ Green

This kid is an absolute monster. If you can still trade for him, do it, and even better if you can grab him in dynasty. He's like a hybrid of Moss and Calvin. BEAST.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824820c2/WK-12-Can-t-Miss-play-A-J-saves-the-day

@ Pitt

Houston

@ St Louis

Arizona

He looks to dominant St Louis and Zona. Great playoff matchup.

This kid is an absolute monster. If you can still trade for him, do it, and even better if you can grab him in dynasty. He's like a hybrid of Moss and Calvin. BEAST.

http://www.nfl.com/v...J-saves-the-day

@ Pitt

Houston

@ St Louis

Arizona

I would think that's he basically untradeable in a Dynasty format. Rookies just don't do this...

I would think that's he basically untradeable in a Dynasty format. Rookies just don't do this...

I've got him in a deep keeper. I feel like I stepped in some crap on this one. Not that I'm complaining. :banana:

About 4 weeks ago, when Fitzpatrick was good, a guy offered me Alex Smith and Desean Jackson for Fitzpatrick and Green. I told him to put down the crack pipe.

Imagine how good he'll be as Dalton develops, and maybe even some other receivers. Defenses know that he is getting the ball, and it doesn't matter.

He went to my high school, I watched all his highlights while he was high school(I even went to a few games) and college. I did not see him having this quick of an impact in the NFL. I thought he was to skinny and would get beat around. I have talked to his past coaches and they all said he was going to be an NFL reciever while still in high school. I should have at least picked him up late in my draft. I will not let him slip past my team next year. I still think he needs to put a little more weight on to be durable, but who knows, he proved me wrong this year.

I wish he would've put his shoulder down and powered his way into the end zone on that long pass instead of running out of bounds. Guess I'm just greedy. Glad to have him though.

I've got him in a deep keeper. I feel like I stepped in some crap on this one. Not that I'm complaining. :banana:

About 4 weeks ago, when Fitzpatrick was good, a guy offered me Alex Smith and Desean Jackson for Fitzpatrick and Green. I told him to put down the crack pipe.

Imagine how good he'll be as Dalton develops, and maybe even some other receivers. Defenses know that he is getting the ball, and it doesn't matter.

His games in high school were the same way, the whole defense knew he was getting the ball and still could not stop him. I saw some of the same when he was at Georgia. Quarter back would lob it in to double coverage and he still would come down with it.

I expected Green to be pretty good, although I was admittedly a little higher on Julio Jones. Dalton has completely surprised me though. Getting to see him regularly (on TV) in college I didn't think he would translate that well to the NFL. Really bright kid, but I didn't think he had the game to be as good as he is. I'm seeing flashes of Brees in him now and wishing I had gambled on him in Dynasty league. But these two with Gresham form a pretty soild skill position set already.

I got AJ at 1.05 in our dynasty league. I also had 1.01 and almost took him there. He'll be starting alongside Megatron for the next 8 years hopefully as one half of the most dominating WR core ever!

In fact, I drafted:

1.01 Mark Ingram (meh)

1.05 AJ Green

2.07 DeMarco Murray

3.02 Andy Dalton

:banana: :banana: Best rookie draft ever if Ingram turns out.

I expected Green to be pretty good, although I was admittedly a little higher on Julio Jones. Dalton has completely surprised me though. Getting to see him regularly (on TV) in college I didn't think he would translate that well to the NFL. Really bright kid, but I didn't think he had the game to be as good as he is. I'm seeing flashes of Brees in him now and wishing I had gambled on him in Dynasty league. But these two with Gresham form a pretty soild skill position set already.

I moved up in our dynasty to grab Dalton when I saw him slip too far. I live in Fort Worth and saw most of his games at TCU. I thought he'd end up being a Matt Hasselbeck type with hopefully a slightly longer prime.

I'm still unsure if his top end is higher than Hasselbeck, but he seems to be getting there quicker than I expected.

I did a great job drafting WR's in my dynasty start up.

Megatronn

Green

J. Jones

That corps should kick ass for years.

RB's not so much...

Ingram

Moreno

Tolbert

LeShoure

:cry:

With Brady at QB, and Daniels at TE, I'm hoping I can grab a good rookie back for next year (Richardson, James) and rock this league for years.

Megatronn

Green

J. Jones

RB's not so much...

Ingram

Moreno

Tolbert

LeShoure

With Brady at QB, and Daniels at TE, I'm hoping I can grab a good rookie back for next year (Richardson, James) and rock this league for years.

DUDE, we thought you quit the league. We have been wondering why you haven't submitted a lineup in over a month. It has been so long since you logged on to the site, I think MFFL deleted you. Maybe you should try and log in and see WTF is going on.

Check out some of my WRs for this league.

Jennings

Maclin

Wallace

Welker

Torry Smith

:P

Megatronn

Green

J. Jones

RB's not so much...

Ingram

Moreno

Tolbert

LeShoure

it will be tough to dominate the league for years when you are on the verge of being replaced, :lol:

it will be tough to dominate the league for years when you are on the verge of being replaced, :lol:

:lol:

I need to dig up one of those old draft threads. One of the first comments I made was something to the effect of "if the Bengals can get Green and Dalton with the 1st 2 picks, I'll be happy".

Surely he can't be talking about our league...

Because if he were bragging about his team in our dynasty league when he hasn't logged in or set a legitimate lineup in weeks, including starting injured players and players on bye, one could assume that he was intentionally bagging his team to get good draft picks next year which I know TBBOM would never do.

He must have drafted the exact same players in another league. :unsure:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824820c2/WK-12-Can-t-Miss-play-A-J-saves-the-day

@ Pitt

Houston

@ St Louis

Arizona

I really don't think you can put him at that level. He's good, but even Mike Williams had 11 TDs last year. I'm still not sold yet. Sorry.

Commence flaming in 3...2...1...

Give me Julio over Green in a dynasty league all day.

And just like that... I was just offered Britt for Green in that same league. That's a little more tempting, as I'm out of the running this year so I'm basically looking at next year and beyond. I'm inclined to stay with Green though. Hmm...

And just like that... I was just offered Britt for Green in that same league. That's a little more tempting, as I'm out of the running this year so I'm basically looking at next year and beyond. I'm inclined to stay with Green though. Hmm...

for Britt? :rolleyes:

In a dynasty, I see Green as a top 5 WR. The only no brainer WR's ahead of him long term are Megatron and AJ.

for Britt? :rolleyes:

In a dynasty, I see Green as a top 5 WR. The only no brainer WR's ahead of him long term are Megatron and AJ.

It's not quite a dynasty, but the effect is similar -- who would you want for the next 4-5 years. I guess I don't see it as quite so cut and dried. Britt is a beast in his own right, although he can be a bit of a tard at times. :dunno:

It's not quite a dynasty, but the effect is similar -- who would you want for the next 4-5 years. I guess I don't see it as quite so cut and dried. Britt is a beast in his own right, although he can be a bit of a tard at times. :dunno:

There is always the chance I am too high on Green, but as a rookie he is on pace for 1,117 yards and 9 TDs. That would be a bit higher had he not missed a game. And that's with a rookie QB. Seemingly, this would be his floor (assuming health).

Kenny Britt has been hurt 2 seasons in a row, and has yet to top 800 yards. Admittedly, he looked like a beast for 2 games this season though, so you do have to think about it.