Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

dream team update ?

One year from today:

Juan Castilo: " I would like to thank Taco Bell for hiring me and believing in my Wide 9 Taco. Creating a new Taco is like designing a new defense, you must think outside the bun......."

:wave:

One year from today:

Juan Castilo: " I would like to thank Taco Bell for hiring me and believing in my Wide 9 Taco. Creating a new Taco is like designing a new defense, you must think outside the bun......."

:wave:

Juan Castillo didn't create the Wide 9 Taco.

That was Pepe Washburn, and it's a Wide 9 chimichonga.

hth!

I've always respected and liked Andy Reid, and I feel bad for him - doesn't deserve to go out like this. But it does jiz my Cowboys pants to see the Igs back in the tank......... And Douche Jackson - what a tool.

I've always respected and liked Andy Reid, and I feel bad for him - doesn't deserve to go out like this. But it does jiz my Cowboys pants to see the Igs back in the tank......... And Douche Jackson - what a tool.

I think part of Dallas' success this year is due to the fact that the media circus moved from Dallas to Philly.

He is responsible for this mess.

I think Reid was a very good coach (not counting his clock management weaknesses), but his time in Philly is up. Just as his boring and repetitive post game pressers are predictable and unchanging, I'd imagine his message to the players is, as well. He obviously isn't inspiring anyone anymore. For all the spending they did this off-season, Babin might be the only one that had a positive effect.

Desean Jackson is a cancer. He has teh maturity level of a 14 year-old. His pouting and lack of hustle act is spreading through this team. Philly should cut him right now.

Desean Jackson is a cancer. He has teh maturity level of a 14 year-old. His pouting and lack of hustle act is spreading through this team. Philly should cut him right now.

Were you 2 separated at birth ?

Were you 2 separated at birth ?

Damn. That's some funny sh!ty right there. Because I'm all like..pouty....and lack hustle. :wacko:

Damn. That's some funny sh!ty right there. Because I'm all like..pouty....and lack hustle. :wacko:

Pouty and 14 ....yes very much so

Pouty and 14 ....yes very much so

Well, I'm often told that I'm very youthful. So thanks! :music_guitarred:

Well, I'm often told that I'm very youthful. So thanks! :music_guitarred:

When people call you immature they aren't telling you that you look like a teenager. Itsatip, Bubbles.

I think Reid was a very good coach (not counting his clock management weaknesses), but his time in Philly is up. Just as his boring and repetitive post game pressers are predictable and unchanging, I'd imagine his message to the players is, as well. He obviously isn't inspiring anyone anymore. For all the spending they did this off-season, Babin might be the only one that had a positive effect.

They should franchise him next year and look to trade