Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

dream team update ?

I dont even read this here thread but I hope it never goes away - Dream Team on paper in August - pathetic team on the field in November :bench:

At least. I was thinking 59-6

god i hope not, lord knows we dont need to hear you eagles fans crying about running up the score like you did every week in 07

Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha was carted off the field after suffering a left knee injury in practice Thursday, the team announced on its official Twitter page.

The team did not elaborate further on the severity of the injury.

Egads what a clusterfock of a season.

god i hope not, lord knows we dont need to hear you eagles fans crying about running up the score like you did every week in 07

I seem to recall they weren't running it up against the Eagles that year. They were lucky to escape with a win over AJ Feeley. Lolol

I seem to recall they weren't running it up against the Eagles that year. They were lucky to escape with a win over AJ Feeley. Lolol

Oh yeah that's right, another milestone game in eagles history, one of the top 5 moments right ? Just above the win over the cowboys this year ?

:lol: :lol:

You pathetic Beagle fans have to take what you can get and run with it, dontcha? :lol: :lol:

pats 45 - 10

Seems like everytime you predict a patriots victory they lose. If they lose sunday, I hope you keep your mouf shut the rest of the year.

Seems like everytime you predict a patriots victory they lose. If they lose sunday, I hope you keep your mouf shut the rest of the year.

The all powerful drobeski

the best team money can buy.

My local station for NFL just switched to the Denver game due to competitiveness. :overhead:

Just in time to see Tebow throw a TD!!!!

Place was almost empty with more than 10 min left. No wonder they suck, worst fans on the planet. :thumbsdown:

You mean like the Patriots playoff game last year?

Also, did anyone really think Vince Young was going to give the Pats a run for their money today? Really?

My local station for NFL just switched to the Denver game due to competitiveness. :overhead:

Just in time to see Tebow throw a TD!!!!

Mine did the same.

I wanted to continue to watch the slaughter. :bandana:

Eagles are what they are - a 4-7 team with a brittle starting QB, mediocre backup and a terrible defense.

The silver lining for me will be watching the Pats blow it again in the postseason. :dunno:

Eagles are what they are - a 4-7 team with a brittle starting QB, mediocre backup and a terrible defense.

The silver lining for me will be watching the Pats blow it again in the postseason. :dunno:

Anything can happen in a playoff game, but you've gotta get there. 4-7 ain't helping the cause.

Anything can happen in a playoff game, but you've gotta get there. 4-7 ain't helping the cause.

I accepted that the Eagles won't make the playoffs a few weeks ago. Now I'll watch the rest of the regular season and look forward to the Pats and Boys postseason meltdown. :doublethumbsup:

I accepted that the Eagles won't make the playoffs a few weeks ago. Now I'll watch the rest of the regular season and look forward to the Pats and Boys postseason meltdown. :doublethumbsup:

Hoping for another top 5 moment in eagles history ? :lol:

Hoping for wither top 5 moment in eagles history ? :lol:

Wither? :doh:

I'm a fan of a 4-7 team. All I have to look forward to is the disappointment of dooshbag Pats fans when they choke again this year. :lol:

Wither? :doh:

I'm a fan of a 4-7 team. All I have to look forward to is the disappointment of dooshbag Pats fans when they choke again this year. :lol:

Except for the fact that we have 3 Super Bowl wins in the last 10 years and you have none in... Forever. :lol:

Except for the fact that we have 3 Super Bowl wins in the last 10 years and you have none in... Forever. :lol:

I can't do anything about that. All I've got to look forward to is laughing at you dbags when the Pats choke in the playoffs again. :cheers:

I can't do anything about that. All I've got to look forward to is laughing at you dbags when the Pats choke in the playoffs again. :cheers:

Tom Brady this morning said, "I am so proud to play for an organization where all we care about is winning".

In Philly, I guess if you can't win, you can hang your hat on hoping others lose. That is like hoping your neighbors pay a late fee when your house is being foreclosed on. :lol:

On the bright side, you should be getting ready to boo Santa Claus.

Tom Brady this morning said, "I am so proud to play for an organization where all we care about is winning".

Since the cheating scandal, Brady's been one of the league's best at winning regular season games. Congrats for that. :thumbsup:

Since the cheating scandal, Brady's been one of the league's best at winning regular season games. Congrats for that. :thumbsup:

Thanks. From what I have heard on Philly radio lately, you folks are clamoring for any win. Must really suck to be you. :(

Thanks. From what I have heard on Philly radio lately, you folks are clamoring for any win. Must really suck to be you. :(

Sad :(

In Philly, I guess if you can't win, you can hang your hat on hoping others lose. That is like hoping your neighbors pay a late fee when your house is being foreclosed on. :lol:

On the bright side, you should be getting ready to boo Santa Claus.

My team is 4-7 with no shot at the playoffs. All I have to look forward to football wise is a 9-3 fantasy team in my money league, the chance that Andy Reid gets fired, and the Cowboys and Pats losing in the playoffs. Normally I don't gloat about another team's failure - I don't think I even mentioned the Eagles beating Dallas earlier this year. But the Pats fans on this site are such insufferable a-holes that it will be fun to watch their team get punked again.

It's all I've got this year. :dunno:

I've never booed a team in my life and the Samta incident happened 50 years ago, way before I was born. I wouldn't expect a Pats fan to know that though. For most of you, NFL history started in 2000.

See you during the playoffs. :wave:

When you win on a regular basis you don't have to cling onto a single regular season win for weeks afterward. :music_guitarred: