starting him over nobody!

My RBs are a wreck....

That being said....

I see 120 total yards and 2 TDs for Spiller :banana:

starting him over nobody!

My RBs are a wreck....

That being said....

I see 120 total yards and 2 TDs for Spiller :banana:

You HOPE 120 yards and 2 td's. :) I think 70 total yards is a success today!

I actually liked what i saw. The bills o-line didnt block too well. But they did rely on Spiller pretty heavily. Im starting CJ with a bit more confidence next week vs TEN

The guy is just not a good NFL running back. He's a 1st round draft bust that the Bills are trying to salvage. Today's 22 touches and 70 yards will probably be his high water mark for the year. He's a poor man's Reggie Bush and it's taken Bush 6 years to kinda sorta learn how to play running back in this league.

I started him over Helu and Laurent :wall:

You're fine for keeping Helu grounded. Come on. He did well because he was on your bench. You'll start him next week, same as I, and you'll regret buying into it again, for like the third time this season.

Laurent's been money, though. Benching him for an unproven? That's just crazy talk.

I started CJ over Ryan Mathews after hearing Dan Fouts say Mathews was going to be limited. Doesn't bother me that much, because Mathews seems to always be hurt anyways, but managed to make it through the game this time. Watching the game, Spiller had no holes at all. There were a couple times he maybe could have tried hitting a different hole, but overall the Jets were all over him. But he was running hard. I was encouraged seeing the amount of touches he got, although I thought he would get a few more passes thrown to him. If he keeps up these touches, and plays those lesser defenses that were posted, I think he has high RB2 upside the rest of the year. You just don't get these type or players late in the year very often who get these types of touches, kinda like Kevin Smith in Det (assuming the ankle sprain isn't too bad).

I actually liked what i saw. The bills o-line didnt block too well. But they did rely on Spiller pretty heavily. Im starting CJ with a bit more confidence next week vs TEN

Yeah, it wasn't all that bad. I wish (PPR) he was more involved in the passing game though. I figured he'd get a ton of looks via screens and dump offs.