Sign in to follow this  
Law

Bye, bye Norv!

Can't believe this guy can keep convincing owners he's anything more than a good OC.

Darn shame as a HC he does so little with so much.

Can't believe this guy can keep convincing owners he's anything more than a good OC.

I can't think of a worse head coach in the NFL right now. That guy is pathetic.

That is not fair... He was playing against the will of the holy one today.

That said, he needed to go long ago and they need to bring Shottenhiemer back.

I can't think of a worse head coach in the NFL right now. That guy is pathetic.

While I agree Norv blows, the worst coach in the league right now has to be Jim Caldwell. THe guy is horrible and I wish the Colts would send this loser packing at the end of the season.

Andy Reid...

One thing is for sure.. Bill Cowher and Gruden are going to have plenty of options.

When the game went to overtime, the crowd was audibly changting Turner sucks, Turner sucks, Turner sucks. Broncos players walking out for the coin toss we're laughing as they heard this. :lol:

He's just another one of these "genius" offensive coaches like Reid who constantly outsmarts himself. Look, I'm no Mathews apologist, but when the guy is clearly your only effective offensive weapon in the game, how is it that you take him off the field every time you're in the red zone? And you wonder how you only scored 13 points when you rushed for almost 200 yards. Amazing.

I really hope to he'll this post comes true. As a Charger fan......I have wanted Norv gone for years now. He sucks!!!!

That is not fair... He was playing against the will of the holy one today.

That said, he needed to go long ago and they need to bring Shottenhiemer back.

Amen, brother!!

He's the biggest loser in coaching history once you take into account the talent he's had. He MUST have something over Chargers ownership.... Maybe some money laundering or tax evasion info or something. Perhaps he just has someone in the Spanos family under bribery lockdown for whatever reason? Never before has a coach lasted this long with ZERO results. He's a focking idiot.

Jon Gruden will/should be their next head coach. He would bring a much different attitude to the Chargers, that's what they are missing with Norv.