Sign in to follow this  
graphix28

Kevin Smith

HOW DO YOU THINK SMITH WILL DO THIS WEEK.. KIND OF BANGED UP BUT SHOULD PLAY, AND AGAINST OAK.. FEEL BETTER STARTING HIM THAN GUYS LIKE M. TURNER WHO IS BANGED UP ALSO

HOW DO YOU THINK SMITH WILL DO THIS WEEK.. KIND OF BANGED UP BUT SHOULD PLAY, AND AGAINST OAK.. FEEL BETTER STARTING HIM THAN GUYS LIKE M. TURNER WHO IS BANGED UP ALSO

Kevin Smith is not worthy of all caps. Period.

haha,, thought I had to shout it. yeah I probably will start him too.. over Turner, Tate and Mcgahee.. although Tate might be in for a decent day too?

I have him, and if he fully practices and is listed as probable then i will have to take a decision.

Playing him over Beanie Wells , Frank Gore and Brandon Jacobs .

I lost Murray last week, just would like to know if he is practicing? If he practices all week I think I will start him over Turner (he plays thursday though) Ben Tate and Mcgahee.. I kind of like Mike Williams saturday night, what do you think? over Djax or Stevie Johnson?

He was right to be furious that none of the actors from the brilliant Red State were nominated for Spirit Awards.

I have him too. BUT I've been running with Rice and Shonne Green as my RB's and Helu or Spiller at FLEX. Not sure if I'd plug him in over Shonne Green right now the way Green has been playing these last few games.

Thinking of starting Smith over Brandon Jacobs this week. Jacobs is the safe play with most likely a goal line TD, but Smith has the most upside potential with yardage and receptions, but I am worried he pulls up lame with ankle issues in the second quarter...

I will wait to see the late week practice reports first.

yeah that has me a little sketchy too, would hate to lose a back this week. But really don't want to play Turner,, he's kind of hurt too. McGahee could be good against New England?

Run with McGahee vs. Pats... He should put up decent numbers, check his knee injury and practice reports later this week. If Tebow can do something in the passing game, it should open up a little for McGahee.

ALLEN PARK The Detroit Lions got a bit of good news with the return of cornerback Chris Houston and running backs Kevin Smith and Maurice Morris to practice Wednesday.

Houston and Morris warmed up, then participated in individual drills with their teammates; Smith went off to work out with a trainer by himself after warmups, at least during the portion of practice open to media.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2011/12/chris_houston_returns_but_detr.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+detroit-lions+%28Detroit+Lions+-+MLive.com%29&utm_content=ESPN

I'd say he's playing. He's been doing well when he's in; however, the risk is him not making it into the second half.

Debating putting Smith in over M. Bush, going against a decent DET defense.

Very concerned about another game where is on pace for a big game but gets injured early, and I lose in the semi's because I didn't get a solid outing from Bush, though.

I guess it's the time of the year for bold moves...the stretch is why I picked him up so many weeks ago!

Debating putting Smith in over M. Bush, going against a decent DET defense.

Very concerned about another game where is on pace for a big game but gets injured early, and I lose in the semi's because I didn't get a solid outing from Bush, though.

I guess it's the time of the year for bold moves...the stretch is why I picked him up so many weeks ago!

Decent defense yes--but has been suspect against the run. They've been giving up quite a few long runs this year.

yeah that has me a little sketchy too, would hate to lose a back this week. But really don't want to play Turner,, he's kind of hurt too. McGahee could be good against New England?

Yeah...I'm benching Burner for Smith this week. Burner looks shot to me.

I have to decide between k smith and sproles at rb2. Mendy will stay on bench, he was hard to watch last week.

Well f0ck me in the goat ass, I'm probably gonna start K Smith in round two of my fantasy football playoffs. I got nobody else thanks to injuries. Yes I know I will lose but I might as well go out on my own terms.

FYI, Pats run D has been pretty bad these past few weeks. Everyone is focusing on the pass D because it is historically bad, but the run D has been pretty poor of late too. They gave up 170 rushing yards to the Redskins last week at 5.0 yards per carry. McGahee is a good play this weekend IMO.

If he's starting I'm playing him (ppr) I'm thinking about benching gore for him.

I am benching Gore for Smith. Can't risk Gore not playing on MNF.

In my semi matchup, it's either Spiller, PThomas or Smith. Here's hoping he at least starts. Could probably outscore Spiller in one quarter of play.

Won't matter as my opponent starts AFoster (vs. Car) and Rice (vs. SD). Done.

K.Smith over Felix or Lynch?

I am playing Beanie vs CLE and Felix vs TBay , keep Smith on my bench .

I would love to play him but too risky .

Kevin Smith over Ryan Mathews and Mike Wallace for me. I am crazy!!! :headbanger:

Given that Ryan Mathews has had three straight 100 yard games, yes, I think that is kind of crazy. On the other hand his matchup is a real bear so maybe it's not so nutty after all. :dunno:

I'm starting Smith.... over DHB at flex. Glad to hear he sounds good to go. Hope he makes into the second half at least! Even one half he is probably good for 50 total yds and a td, something like that vs. Oak.

The Detroit News confirms that Kevin Smith (ankle, questionable) is expected to start Sunday's game against the Raiders.

DetroitLions.com has essentially said the same thing. The Raiders have been getting rocked by opposing running games since their Week 9 bye, allowing enemy tailbacks to average over 5 1/2 yards per carry. Smith's ankle is not nearly the concern it was two weeks ago. Fantasy owners looking for a high-upside Week 15 starter should get Smith into their lineups as an RB2 or flex.

Ahh I cant decide between Ryan Mathews and Kevin Smith. Mathews has been red hot with 3 straight 100 yard games but he's playing the Ravens D. After getting a zero last night from TBMW ( :thumbsdown: ) I'm almost leaning towards going with Smith because of his upside to have a monster day. Then again there's also the downside he pulls up lame after the 1st quarter. :unsure: