Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers

Inactives

Bears: RB Marion Barber, RB Matt Forte, QB Jay Cutler, QB Nate Enderle, G/T Levi Horn, TE Andre Smith, NT Anthony Adams

Packers: WR Greg Jennings, QB Graham Harrell, CB Davon House, LB Frank Zombo, OT Bryan Bulaga, OT Chad Clifton and DE Ryan Pickett

If Bell makes me happy, then I'm gonna get pissed :cheers:

Conversely, if Bell pisses me off, then I'm gonna be happy.

:doublethumbsup:

That was a hell of a play by Matthews. I was just about to post that the pacjk just isn't very good right now. There is no way THIS team goes far in the playoffs. they need to toughen up.

That was a hell of a play by Matthews. I was just about to post that the pacjk just isn't very good right now. There is no way THIS team goes far in the playoffs. they need to toughen up.

the real mystery is why teams didn't play bump coverage on the packer wrs before the chiefs did last week.

duh meet light bulb.

but the bears don't have any offense to take advantage of what their defense can do.

I would agree. It would help if their offensive line were healthy. No doubt there is 3 or 4 teams that could take them down in the playoffs though.

I would agree. It would help if their offensive line were healthy. No doubt there is 3 or 4 teams that could take them down in the playoffs though.

well, at least they have built in excuse when they do lose.

right, don?

on the other hand, none of their o-linemen are playing shiatty run defense right now against the even shiattier o-line of the bears.

I'm a Patriots fan but if I were picking a team from the NFC to make some noise I would take Atlanta. Big game for them tomorrow to see where they are at. I love the run/pass balance, they can really attack you however they want to. The Defense is no joke either.

I'm a Patriots fan but if I were picking a team from the NFC to make some noise I would take Atlanta. Big game for them tomorrow to see where they are at. I love the run/pass balance, they can really attack you however they want to. The Defense is no joke either.

sf actually fits that description better than the falcons.

This Packers team is one and done in the playoffs...McCown? Bell? Wow, a real team would be up 14 by now.

Thought I was dead to rights in my big money league. Rogers stays in the rest of the game I may have a very good chance after all. Need da Beers to keep this close!!!

James "earl" Jones :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

It's gotten quiet in here...

too, too quiet :doublethumbsup:

3rd and 9.. 1st down Packers

3rd and 8.. 1st down Packers

3rd and 8.. 1st down Packers

3rd and 7.. 1st down Packers

Hey Chicago, isn't it about time you stop rushing 3 or 4 men on 3rd down and letting Rodgers do whatever he wants?

You gotta get off the field.

For IDP teams, what is up with DJ Smith? He has been a stud the last few weeks. Nothing mentioned about him not starting/playing. Have not seen him on the field or bench. I know Bishop is back but nothing mentioned. Anyone?

So.... The Bears are down 25 and they are still running the ball.... Why?

so they don't throw a pick and be down by 32? :dunno:

I'm not used to posting in December... I'm usually long gone... this is weird!

Did you lose your log-in last night, little fella?

You looked like you were just feeling a little bit emboldened... puffing your chest out a bit...

and then POOF! You were gone for good! :lol:

the real mystery is why teams didn't play bump coverage on the packer wrs before the chiefs did last week.

duh meet light bulb.

but the bears don't have any offense to take advantage of what their defense can do.

Because the Packers can still exploit that too.