Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Just got back from a poker game. How did WI do in the Rose Bowl?

:dunno:

oregon won, but the game didnt count due to the Duck's new helmets being illegal. o well, no one watched anyways.

Your coach burned 2 timeouts in the first 5 minuets of the 3rd quarter...that and a fumble with four minutes left in the 4th quarter was the reason you lost.

Your coach burned 2 timeouts in the first 5 minuets of the 3rd quarter...that and a fumble with four minutes left in the 4th quarter was the reason you lost.

:lol:

a short summary:

--the wis qb dude can't tell time and has a lot of chris webber in him.

--the badgers play defense about as well as any other football team in wisconsin :lol:

Awesome coaching.

"Hey Coach, no time..........one play left........WTF do I do"

"I know, throw the ball at your right guard's feet...........yeah, that'll fool 'em" :doh:

Awesome Rose Bowl Game!

Two powerhourse football teams slugging it out until the end...

It's unfortunate that Wisconsin fumbled very late in the game on that drive and it's crazy how that ball just sat there and didn't go out of bounds!

I blame Coach Bielema in the end for wasting the timeouts...

Still... awesome game... two awesome teams.... As a flunkout of Eastern Hillbilly Texas Clown/Barber College (and Funeral Home!), I can really appreciate great schools like UW-Madison. And Madison just being named the United States smartest city is, of course, no surprise at all!

I wish I wasn't such a dumb hick myself... LOL!

Russell Wilson reminds me of a young Roger Staubach... he's so good.

I like to masturbate to my Roger Staubach poster when I'm not masturbating to BarelyLegalHmongCock.com

Yeah... it was a great game, Left Eye... A little TMI at the end there..

Looks like your Dallas Lions could use a quarterback like Russell Wilson who doesn't choke in Dec./Jan. :pointstosky:

Don't go chasing Waterfalls :banana:

a short summary:

--the wis qb dude can't tell time and has a lot of chris webber in him.

--the badgers play defense about as well as any other football team in wisconsin :lol:

Absolutely awful synopsis of the game. :doh:

Russell Wilson played well for the Badgers. On the final drive they had like 20 focking seconds and were on around their own 15 yard line. Wilson drove them into scoring range and was a half of a second away from having a chance to win it. With no Time Outs the Badger offense actually almost pulled it off. Wison directed the whole thing. 99% of QB's wouldn't of even came that close.

And Oregon scores on everybody. They have one of the most potent offenses in College Football. It was a great game to watch. The last turnover by the Wisc WR was the killer, and what ultimately won the game for the Ducks. Fun game to watch. A whole lot of good players and good football. Those offenses made both defenses look very bad. But that's what was expected, at least for me.

Wait, people watch bowl games that mean nothing? :lol:

Who advanced to the next round of the college football playoffs to play next week?

:sleep:

My Southwest New Hampshire Plumbers College lost to the Northwest Vermont Tech Syrupmakers yesterday in Division 9 football.... so I feel your pain..

Thanks, drob!

You are a good fella :thumbsup:

Wait, people watch bowl games that mean nothing? :lol:

Who advanced to the next round of the college football playoffs to play next week?

:sleep:

Members of male dance troupes care. A lot

They let welchers play poker in Texass?

They let welchers play poker in Texass?

Good one. Almost as funny as the first 9,764 times you went to that well.

It's a good thing you are young and have a lot of living ahead of you. Mebbe one day you will stumble upon a more substantial achievement. Until then, please keep beating this dead horse.

I'm rootin for ya, Kid. :thumbsup:

Good one. Almost as funny as the first 9,764 times you went to that well.

It's a good thing you are young and have a lot of living ahead of you. Mebbe one day you will stumble upon a more substantial achievement.

Knowing all the words to "Whatta man, whatta man, what a mighty good man" is not really a "substantial achievement." :lol:

Absolutely awful synopsis of the game. :doh:

Russell Wilson played well for the Badgers. On the final drive they had like 20 focking seconds and were on around their own 15 yard line. Wilson drove them into scoring range and was a half of a second away from having a chance to win it. With no Time Outs the Badger offense actually almost pulled it off. Wison directed the whole thing. 99% of QB's wouldn't of even came that close.

And Oregon scores on everybody. They have one of the most potent offenses in College Football. It was a great game to watch. The last turnover by the Wisc WR was the killer, and what ultimately won the game for the Ducks. Fun game to watch. A whole lot of good players and good football. Those offenses made both defenses look very bad. But that's what was expected, at least for me.

As an alum, I was disappointed, but not overly. I really thought they were going to be incredibly over-matched, but it ended up being a fun game to watch. Perhaps there is a book we can send Coach BB, "Football Time Management for Dummies"...

Oh well, Big Ten Champs, lost to a 6 point favorite by 7---Exciting year of football, would of liked it to have been a little better...but them's the breaks.

Hey Kids! It's the 10:00 AM Amateur hour!

Duncehaas is the Souoy Sales of the Geek bored. :thumbsup:

Who's Souoy Sales, Shoop? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amateur hour! :doh:

He's Soupy's unfunny, inbred, helmet-wearing cousin from Wisconsin. :banana:

He's Tony Romo?