Sign in to follow this  
sportsfreak2744

How high do you have Julio next year

With some other WRs getting up there in age and I'm having a hard time coming up with 10+ receivers I'd take over him. I think he could really tear it up next year.

Thoughts?

8 TD's on his last 51 targets. Finished the year great. I think he could be top 5. Best guess is he'll only be ranked around maybe 12 -15th with people worried about him sharing with White.

Hope so. Would love to get him there.

8 TD's on his last 51 targets. Finished the year great. I think he could be top 5. Best guess is he'll only be ranked around maybe 12 -15th with people worried about him sharing with White.

Hope so. Would love to get him there.

I'll draft Julio before I draft White. Julio makes White look ordinary.

I'll draft Julio before I draft White. Julio makes White look ordinary.

I'll hopefully wait and get him after some fool drafts White. The kid is off the charts good.

Currently i have him in the top 5.

If it's in the tail end of a redraft, i would take him in the late 3rd to early 4th.

Top 5 is a bit high for me. I think borderline top-10 is where he belongs.

I didn't own Jones this year so I went back to his game log.

Last 5 games of the season: 461 yards and 6 tds. Woozah

He did miss some time but a slight caution is that he only went over 5 catches 3 times this season. Pretty much the same thing with another rookie Aj Green though.

jones is a guy that i really need to do some tape study on--i haven't caught a single falcons game, even though i owned roddy. i'm really curious about his level of integration with the scheme, because this will go a long ways towards predicting his success next season.

i will absolutely eat crow though--when julio and dez were compared in the preseason, i predicted dez to have much better production. julio proved me wrong.

Top 5 is a bit high for me. I think borderline top-10 is where he belongs.

I'm SHOCKED you have 9-10 WR ahead of him.

Really??? I want to see it.

I do my own projections and obvioulsy havent done them yet, but off the top off my head next yr will look something like this.

Megatron

Cruz

Welker

Jennings

St Smith

Fitz

Harvin

Ju. Jones

R. White

M. Wallace

Colston

Nicks

Green

It's really silly to argue this early not knowing what the teams are going to look like next yr

:blink:

making drafting decisions from 1 season of highlights is a bad idea. even watching a single complete game replay will give a better idea of how well someone works within an offensive scheme. dez's highlight reel from this season will make him look like an absolute monster, but won't reveal the underlying problems that he's having WRT scheme integration. but this becomes evident when you watch game tape.

making drafting decisions from 1 season of highlights is a bad idea. even watching a single complete game replay will give a better idea of how well someone works within an offensive scheme. dez's highlight reel from this season will make him look like an absolute monster, but won't reveal the underlying problems that he's having WRT scheme integration. but this becomes evident when you watch game tape.

So you go back and watch game film of every positional player in fantasy before next yrs draft??

So you go back and watch game film of every positional player in fantasy before next yrs draft??

no, just a few in particular, based on their potential and whether or not i've already seen them play. julio is one of them.

I do my own projections and obvioulsy havent done them yet, but off the top off my head next yr will look something like this.

Megatron

Cruz

Welker

Jennings

St Smith

Fitz

Harvin

Ju. Jones

R. White

M. Wallace

Colston

Nicks

Green

It's really silly to argue this early not knowing what the teams are going to look like next yr

I realize this was off the top of your head but you gotta throw Jordy in the top 10.

I realize this was off the top of your head but you gotta throw Jordy in the top 10.

:nono:

:nono:

How can u not have jordy in the top 10? I assume because he came out of nowhere this seaosn but that could be said about cruz who made that list also!

I think I had him, and thought I had him to high so removed him then never put him back in

Drafted him very late, and since I had Bowe, Calvin, and Jordi Nelson he didn't play in my line up early (except the game where he first pulled his hammy:thumbsdown:) So I was hesitant to put him in my line up. However used him in my semi and championship game and was pleased (although Jordi in week sixteen would have been better choice). I wouldn't hesitate to draft him next year fourth or fifth roundish. He should only get better. I liked the way he fought for some of his TD's. late in the season. He has that combination of being a tall, big, fast target (Megatron like ;)).

nothing against Julio but I think I rather have AJ Green

:lol:

nothing against Julio but I think I rather have AJ Green

I do agree AJ is the better talent but the situation in ATL is perfect for Julio to explode next year and for many to come