Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

***Ask redtodd anything***

Plus i don't get high.

Too bad you could use it as a tax write off. :headbanger:

Too bad you could use it as a tax write off. :headbanger:

I've wondered whether it would help with creativity. :unsure:

I just remembered when I tried it a few times in the old days, I was a downer on it. Everyone would be laughing about something and I would just sit there and say "that isn't funny." Or I would just take a 5 hour nap.

Friend does standup and has a whole segment about getting high and what not. Never smoked a joint in his life

Sorry, that seemed harsh on part. :(

I was struggling to come up with people who are the "worst." I am sure there are worse than you. Who is the Lions/Cowboys fan that donhaas hates. That might be one. :bandana:

It is all good! I enjoy going back and forth with you. Except, it might not be a while before I have any good Colts information! haha :) Unless Luck lives up to what everyone says he is.

It is all good! I enjoy going back and forth with you. Except, it might not be a while before I have any good Colts information! haha :) Unless Luck lives up to what everyone says he is.

We'll see. I would be concerned that they are creating a bar so high that it will be impossible to meet it and everyone will cry "bust" prematurely.

We'll see. I would be concerned that they are creating a bar so high that it will be impossible to meet it and everyone will cry "bust" prematurely.

If anything, Cam Newton and Andy Dalton made the bar as high as it is... Prior to these breakout performances everyone was pretty set on the whole "you can be as bad as Elway or Aikman year 1 and still turn out to be an excellent pro" type of thought...

Most obscure thing you've ever masturbated to... :dunno:

A couple of black woman making plans for lunch. Sad.....but true....... :(

We were literally about 10 feet from the gate when we heard the ref announce "incomplete pass" and the crowd goes bananas. We had to sprint back to our seats, kick people of them that tried to move up and watched the rest of the game.

Did they leave willingly? If it was me I would've told you to eff off. You left.

No offense though. :wave:

Are there any funny conservative comedians? Do you think guys like Ron White or Larry the Cable Guy are funny? Honest question. I think they are really unfunny but obviously someone likes them. :dunno:

Have you jerked it today? If not, do you plan to later?

Not today and I doubt I will tonight. Not enough time and not enough good hiding places.

Though I get to do it again soon so I can see if my spermies have died off yet. Last post vasectomy jerk proved to still have the little buggers.

If the vasectomy didn't work, I am totally going to scissor kick the doctor.

Did they leave willingly? If it was me I would've told you to eff off. You left.

No offense though. :wave:

Yep. There were four of us and two of them. Plus, if they start crap, we all get kicked out and miss the rest of the game. Too risky on their part to resist.

Not today and I doubt I will tonight. Not enough time and not enough good hiding places.

Though I get to do it again soon so I can see if my spermies have died off yet. Last post vasectomy jerk proved to still have the little buggers.

If the vasectomy didn't work, I am totally going to scissor kick the doctor.

You are supposed to have the wife help you get rid of all of the live spermies. I had my Mrs. trying to suck them all out during that 2 week period as soon as I could.

Also, do you know what "scissor kicking" is? From your comment, I don't think so. :unsure:

Will you be doing any Whitney jokes?

There has to be a joke in there somewhere about her name. Take out the N and she's Whitey?

Are there any funny conservative comedians?

Absolutely. There are funny comedians from both sides of the fence, but I think there are more "liberal" comedians than "conservative" comedians out there. I would hazard a guess the ratio is 4:1 liberal to conservative.

I think this is because so many comedians live (or have lived) the lifestyle of the "struggling artist." They are trying to pursue their "dream", even if they have no shot (most don't) so they don't want to have a job that could interfere with their pursuit of comedy. In all reality, you can do both (I do), but they feel that their need to have their days free to smoke pot, play video games and ###### about their bad credit. A lot view people who work 9-5 as suckers and it is beneath them to do that.

A lot will sit on Facebook too and make post after post about the evil rich not paying enough in taxes, then they go out and get paid in cash and never claim it on their taxes. And the little bit that they do claim, they write off stuff like beer at the club, CD's and movie tickets (as "research"). They also avoid working like the plague and when they do get a job, they are praying to get let go so they can collect unemployment. Then when they are unemployed, they whine about how short unemployment is.

Do you think guys like Ron White or Larry the Cable Guy are funny? Honest question. I think they are really unfunny but obviously someone likes them. :dunno:

Ron White yes. Larry, no.

I thought when Ron White was gaining fame, he was hilarious. His "They Call Me Tater Salad" days were awesome. Killer delivery and timing. His more recent stuff is still good, but I don't like it as much. The stories drag on a little too much now-a-days.

Larry the Cable guy does next to nothing for me. Just fart and poop jokes. Did you know that he is nothing like that in real life? It is just a character he created years ago and it stuck. I always wonder how much of the non-comedy people know that. :dunno:

Will you be doing any Whitney jokes?

There has to be a joke in there somewhere about her name. Take out the N and she's Whitey?

Nah, I don't have the balls to do edgy jokes on stage. With friends, hell yeah. On stage, I avoid controversial things. I want everyone there to like me. :wub:

You are supposed to have the wife help you get rid of all of the live spermies. I had my Mrs. trying to suck them all out during that 2 week period as soon as I could.

Also, do you know what "scissor kicking" is? From your comment, I don't think so. :unsure:

The wife has no been in a sucky mood since the infant came. I had the surgery a few weeks before the baby was born.

I just need to tug it some more. :music_guitarred:

How much cheese do you eat? and your favorite kind.

Larry the Cable guy does next to nothing for me. Just fart and poop jokes. Did you know that he is nothing like that in real life? It is just a character he created years ago and it stuck. I always wonder how much of the non-comedy people know that. :dunno:

I know that from David Cross's open letter to Larry the Cable Guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDimQTJMjB0

I am taking my last class THIS semester. I took my sweet ass time with it by only taking one class at a time (3 a year) with me taking two last fall. Overall it took me 5 years.

I need to make some decisions on what to do with it. Three possibilities:

- At the very least asking for a raise on my current job (unlikely).

- Updating the resume and looking elsewhere (i.e. 3M) - This is risky as my current job is very safe, but I might be able to get a sizable raise, but will they be understanding about comedy?

- I will start to try and leverage my MBA with my comedy ability. I think there is a business that I could start for a comedic, business speaker/consultant. I presented something in my Entrepreneur class's mini contest and won it all. With the free time, I will put more thought into that.

I didn't really do anything with mine, and I always wish I had. I suppose you could say I ended up moving into sales and the knowledge I learned has helped me. But if I had followed my gut and move into what I really would have liked to have done (venture capital) in 1994 when I got mine, I might actually be a billionaire instead of playing one on a FF message bored. :(

I think the corporate comedy is a great idea. Drunk professionals who won't heckle you in front of their management, and who want to have a good time. With your technical background you could definitely do it with that focus. I know two guys who seem pretty successful at it -- PM me if you want their names.

I know that from David Cross's open letter to Larry the Cable Guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDimQTJMjB0

Comics HATE Larry the Cable guy (and Carrottop). I don't really get why. Unfortunately, some comics can get very jealous. There is a lot of "why the hell does that guy get that gig? I am funnier than him."

I do not find LTCG all that funny, but he has his own style that appeals to some people. I have no problem with him being famous because whether you like his humor or not, it creates more exposure to comedy which is good for all of us. The more people who give a crap about comedy, the better for all of us (even if some of them are knuckle-dragging southerners). Plus, what people find funny is so diverse who are we to say who should be famous and who shouldn't be.

I didn't listen to David Cross's rant but I have heard others (i.e. Doug Stanhope), but screw him. Worry about your own act and your own career. Stop whining about LTCG and pretending he is so beneath you because you think your act is so much more high brow than it really is.

I didn't really do anything with mine, and I always wish I had. I suppose you could say I ended up moving into sales and the knowledge I learned has helped me. But if I had followed my gut and move into what I really would have liked to have done (venture capital) in 1994 when I got mine, I might actually be a billionaire instead of playing one on a FF message bored. :(

I think the corporate comedy is a great idea. Drunk professionals who won't heckle you in front of their management, and who want to have a good time. With your technical background you could definitely do it with that focus. I know two guys who seem pretty successful at it -- PM me if you want their names.

I will do that. Thanks! :first:

Well, I am hoping with the possible chance of a 3-4 defense and maybe some play makers on def, the offense doesn't have to do as much and we can win games still.

Well, I am hoping with the possible chance of a 3-4 defense and maybe some play makers on def, the offense doesn't have to do as much and we can win games still.

I think you guys need a few good drafts. Too many good players either leaving or getting old (Manning, Wayne, Clark, Freeney, Mathis).