V.Davis

9.02 Daniel Thomas

mostly to bump this back to the top for whoever is next

QB - Peyton Manning

RB - Arian Foster, Darren Sproles, Ahmad Bradshaw, Daniel Thomas

WR - Steve Smith, Dwayne Bowe, Darrius Heyward-Bey

TE - Vernon Davis

not amazing but not too bad.

Very sorry for the delay guys. I was unavoidably detained/providentially hindered.

9.03 - Michael Bush

- Really hadn't planned on taking a RB here, but his value is too good to pass up. Besides Tate, potentially the leagues most valuable backup?

Well, this makes my pick easier. I was debating between Michael Bush and...

9.04 QB Ben Roethlisberger, PIT

I may be higher than most on Ben's prospects for this season. Health is always an issue but I get the feeling the running game may be non-existent for the Steelers this season allowing Big Ben to come close to his numbers of 2009 (4328 yds, 26 TDs 12 INTs).

QB Matthew Stafford, DET

QB Ben Roethlisberger, PIT

RB Ryan Mathews, SD

RB Doug Martin, TB

RB Ben Tate, HOU

WR Miles Austin, DAL

WR DeSean Jackson, PHI

WR Santonio Holmes, NYJ

TE Jimmy Graham, NO

Wow, I'm feeling even better about that Marshawn Lynch pick in the 2nd round today. :doh:

Wow, I'm feeling even better about that Marshawn Lynch pick in the 2nd round today. :doh:

Yeah, and Robb is probably feeling pretty good about Dez also. :rolleyes:

LOL !!

That's why we all draft in August!!

(rather have Dez than Lynch at this time)

LOL !!

That's why we all draft in August!!

(rather have Dez than Lynch at this time)

Yeah, you're absolutely right. Dez's momma will come to her senses and realize her meal ticket is on the line. Marshawn is gonna lose games.

Robb, you doing your Defense by Committee sheet again this year?

Last pick was made well over 12 hours ago. Two picks per day........

I'm here and waiting for UNCDave - - I'll give him a few more minutes, then I'm pulling the trigger on the 12 hour rule :dunno:

9.06 RGIII - QB - WAS

I'll give it a shot

Sorry for skipping over you UNCDAVE. 14 hours later though - let's keep this thing moving :dunno:

QB

Matt Ryan

RGIII

RB

CJ2k

Jahvid Best

Reggie Bush

Mark Ingram

WR

Greg Jennings

AJ Green

Justin Blackmon

TE

should we not pick for UNCDave?

Sorry guys, computer issues.

I hate to say I would have taken RGIII here, but hoestly I would have, however, my fault for being late, so I accept it and will take a starter instead -

EDIT: 9.05 RG3

Thanks a bunch!

Sorry guys, computer issues.

I hate to say I would have taken RGIII here, but hoestly I would have, however, my fault for being late, so I accept it and will take a starter instead -

9.05 Jacob Tamme

He's yours then...

EDIT YOUR PICK - I'll delete mine. YOU TAKE RGIII - I'll take somebody different. No worries :cheers:

So am I up yet?

How about this at 9.05 UNCDAVE gets RGIII or Tamme:)

I'm taking somebody different. Then it's all yours Mike

9.06 Mikel Leshoure - RB - DET

that hopefully gives me the Detroit rb's corps. Albeit they only run 4% of the time...

O.K. fellers....I am back after a crazy couple of days. I will now try to keep our current pickers updated, as well as make picks for those who exceed the 12 hour window for picking. So, as several of you have done already, send me an IM with your next pick selection(s) if you know you will be unavailable.

In the meantime, jocstrap has given UNCDave RG3 at 9.05 and has taken Mikel Leshoure for his own team at 9.06.

Carry on!

I will be unavailable starting tomorrow at 10 am MDT. When I signed up for this draft I certainly thought it would have been done by July 18th, so I am sorry I can't be available. I do think this draft lasted way too long, or else we should have been done by now.

I will send Stonewall my next 2 selections via PM. Given the interest recently, you could also wrap it up after 10 rounds, but that would be up to you all.

Again, I apologize I have to leave, but family vacation must come first. It's been fun when the pickin' was quick and you are all extremely knowledgable which makes it a challenge. Keep the faith all!!

Mike MacGregor sent me an IM earlier with his next pick.

9.07 - Brian Quick

- Apparently, Mike was "quick" to spot the talent and opportunity of this young prospect.

That gives me

QB Rodgers

RB Redman

RB Stewart

RB Starks

RB Hillis

WR A Johnson

WR Ju. Jones

WR Colston

WR Quick

I don't usually give rookie WR the time of day in a re-draft, but I'm kind of buying into Quick because of his opportunity. He seems almost guaranteed to start out of the gate. I still like Bradford's potential. I'm not really drafting Quick as my WR4. More a WR5, and I feel I can get a more suitable first backup for my top 3 a little later.

Still need a starting TE but I'm pretty happy with how this team is coming together. In fact, the next in my expert's mock series I got the 8th pick, Rodgers was there, so I grabbed him to follow along similarly as this draft... except I took Jamal Charles in the 2nd instead of a WR. Seeing as I got Dez as my WR1, maybe I should have taken AJ again.

http://football33.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=47893&O=17

I really have no idea where to go here... Titus Young would of been the pick. A lot of "boring" WR options available in my opinion. But the RB's available are backups/change of pace guys. So let's go here:

9.10- Anquan Boldin, WR, Baltimore

Boldin is getting up there in years, but he really didn't have a bad season in 2011. The thing that hurt him was that he only scored 3 TD's. Touchdowns are pretty unpredictable and I expect that number to rise in 2012. But he had 57 catches for 887 yards in 14 games. So basically he gave you 4+ catches and 60+ yards per game. You could do worse as a WR4/bye week filler in PPR leagues. While Torrey Smith is the much higher upside, big play threat, I still expect Boldin to lead Ravens WR's in targets this year. With Smith and Jacoby Jones on the outside, Boldin should have plenty of room to run his intermediate routes over the middle.

QB- Brady

RB- Forte

RB- FJax

RB- Spiller

WR- Cruz

WR- A.Brown

WR- E.Decker

WR- A.Boldin

TE- F. Davis

I have assembled quite a "boring" roster overall but I would actually expect a lot of points out of this group in PPR leagues. Maybe taking a QB in the first round isn't as bad as I always expect it to be. :dunno:

9.11 LeGarrette Blount

Call it skepticism, call it history, just don't call Blount finished yet. In the past three years, coincidentally coinciding with the league's police presence on player safety, no rookie running back has had a better year fantasy wise than Knowshon Moreno. Between 2006-08, there were 13 rookie running backs that finished the season as a Starter (RB1 or RB2). Between 2009-11, that number plunges to four. Granted last season injuries took their toll, but for those EXPECTING Martin or T-Rich to perform great I would exert caution.

During the Buccaneers three game winning streak in the beginning of the season, Blount ran for 279 yards and 3 touchdowns. I attribute much of his failures last season to a dejected and poorly coached team.

Cutler

McFadden, Greene, Blount

White, Nicks, Garçon, Harvin

Witten

9.12 WR M Crabtree, SF

10.01 WR S Rice, Seattle

Need to add receivers now that Dez is beating up his mother and may not be able to come out and play for awhile.

10.2 Josh Freeman

A nice upside backup quarterback with a couple new toys on offense. The running yards will help too.

10.03- Toby Gerhart, RB, Minnesota

I don't really like any of the RB's available very much. I also have my doubts that Peterson will be ready to start the season. Gerhart had 479 total yards, 16 receptions, and 3 TD's in the final 5 games of 2011. I'll take my chances on him as my RB4 that could see a lot of touches early, and if AP gets hurt again, has shown the ability to be a productive fantasy RB.

10.4 Rashad Jennings

Eli Manning

MJD

Jamaal Charles

Beanie Wells

Rashad Jennings

Mike Wallace

Jeremy Maclin

Denarius Moore

Titus Young

Antonio Gates

10.05 - Greg Little, WR CLE

1.08 Drew Brees QB NO

2.05 Marshawn Lynch RB SEA

3.08 Wes Welker WR NE

4.05 Jordy Nelson WR GB

5.08 Aaron Hernandez TE NE

6.05 BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB CIN

7.08 Reggie Wayne WR IND

8.05 Stevan Ridley RB NE

9.08 Ryan Williams RB ARI

10.05 Greg Little WR CLE

Not quite the roster I had envisioned when this thing started, but then again that's why we do it.

10.06 TE Brent Celek, PHI

Once those top 4-5 TE are gone I'm good to wait a long time for a TE. Nice value. Celek seems undervalued to me. He started last year slowly but really picked it up when the whole Eagles team got their act together last year.

10.07 ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN...CHOO CHOO

Randy Moss - THE #1 wr for the SF 49er's

(Rotoworld) New teammate Brandon Jacobs is convinced that Randy Moss is "highly motivated" to prove skeptics wrong in his comeback with the 49ers. Analysis: "I think Moss has a chip on his shoulder," said Jacobs. "I've spoken to him a lot, and he starts everything off with, 'Just wait.' He's got a chip on his shoulder. He's ready to go out there and show everybody that he can still play."

(KFFL) San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh said during a radio interview that WR Randy Moss is the team's top wide receiver at this point based on how he performed during offseason workouts.

(Rotoworld) SiriusXM NFL Radio's Rich Gannon says 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh believes Randy Moss has been the team's best receiver this offseason. Analysis: Per Gannon, Moss has been sitting in the front row at team meetings, and making a positive impact on San Francisco's younger receivers. Moss has been drawing praise from 49ers coaches all offseason, and for the moment at least, sounds supremely motivated after sitting out/going unsigned in 2011.

10.07 ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN...CHOO CHOO

Randy Moss - THE #1 wr for the SF 49er's

(Rotoworld) New teammate Brandon Jacobs is convinced that Randy Moss is "highly motivated" to prove skeptics wrong in his comeback with the 49ers. Analysis: "I think Moss has a chip on his shoulder," said Jacobs. "I've spoken to him a lot, and he starts everything off with, 'Just wait.' He's got a chip on his shoulder. He's ready to go out there and show everybody that he can still play."

(KFFL) San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh said during a radio interview that WR Randy Moss is the team's top wide receiver at this point based on how he performed during offseason workouts.

(Rotoworld) SiriusXM NFL Radio's Rich Gannon says 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh believes Randy Moss has been the team's best receiver this offseason. Analysis: Per Gannon, Moss has been sitting in the front row at team meetings, and making a positive impact on San Francisco's younger receivers. Moss has been drawing praise from 49ers coaches all offseason, and for the moment at least, sounds supremely motivated after sitting out/going unsigned in 2011.

It's a good pick Joc, I considered him @ 10.05 but I'm not sold yet. If he's indeed motivated and performs well, his ceiling is way higher than where you got him in this draft. But the events of last year made me steer clear.

UNC Dave? :sleep:

Yes, he must be unavoidably detained and his 12 hours just expired. I noticed that he has no TE, so....

10.08 - UNCDave selects Tony Gonzalez

- Arguably, the best TE in NFL history with a QB who understands this.....in the late 10th? Yes, please.