Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tony Romo chokes again. :lol:

Tony Romo continues to choke at life and it was on the golf course this time.

he was the favorite to win and what do you know? On Sunday he gagged. :bench:

Dallas Cowboy Quarterback, Tony Romo did well in Thursday's Korbel Champagne "Splash Off" at Edgewood. Now, the question is - can Tony Kick Out the Jams and win this year's ACC Championship? Romo has taken 2nd Place at this Tournament for the last three years.

2 doubley bogeys on the back 9, which is the only way you can lose points. :first:

I tony romo'd a front 9 38 into a back 9 49 yesterday. :(

Yeah, but all the windmills and clown heads where you have to hit the mouth are on the back nine.

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but all the windmills and clown heads where you have to hit the mouth are on the back nine.

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

Had more success yesterday than the cowboys have seen in a couple of decades :thumbsup:

Tom Brady missed the tourney due to a previously scheduled hair and nail appt.

You have to keep the hands looking good when people are always trying to sneak peeks at your three SuperBowl rings.

You have to keep the hands looking good when people are always trying to sneak peeks at your three SuperBowl rings.

Or maybe Brady was ordered by Goodell to have asterisks painted on the three fingernails he wears his SB rings on. :dunno:

moth to a flame :music_guitarred:

I wouldn't say he was the favorite - are a bunch of really good golfers in this thing, guys who play way more than him. But hey, least he didn't fumble. :D

I always enjoy these threads. Despite your 3 * SB Wins, you guys are still jealous of the 5 Rings the Boys have. :thumbsup:

Most here were just boys or even just sperms when that last happened. Nobody remembers or cares.

Most here were just boys or even just sperms when that last happened. Nobody remembers or cares.

I both remember & care...i got on bored (lol) since '65 and have never missed a game or even thought of following another team.

For me Tony Romo is my 2nd favorite Dallas Cowboy QB right after Roger Staubach. :thumbsup:

Had more success yesterday than the cowboys have seen in a couple of decades :thumbsup:

Dominance, MVPs, Rushing Titles, All Time Leading Rusher, multiple Hall of Fame Inductions, 3 Super Bowl Championships, 90s dynasty - all in the last two decades.

You on the other hand, have no neck.

For me Tony Romo is my 2nd favorite Dallas Cowboy QB right after Roger Staubach. :thumbsup:

For me Tony Romo is my 2nd favorite Dallas Cowboy QB right after Danny White. :thumbsup:

As an Eagles fan, he's my favorite.

For me Tony Romo is my 2nd favorite Dallas Cowboy QB right after Danny White. :thumbsup:

Danny's #3 for me, then Troy

:thumbsup:

We're talking COWBOY QB's with talent, guts and dedication here folks. :first:

Super Bowl rings are simply a bonus.

Does it sucks all your hopes and dreams for a super bowl are in the hands of an awful qb ?

Danny's #3 for me, then Troy

:thumbsup:

We're talking COWBOY QB's with talent, guts and dedication here folks. :first:

Super Bowl rings are simply a bonus.

Phurfur despises the Cowboys and has Danny White as his favorite because for choking and because he never won a Super Bowl and Romo #2 for the same reason.

Does it sucks all your hopes and dreams for a super bowl are in the hands of an awful qb ?

He's certainly not in the elite tier, but I'd take Vick over that choke artist, Romo.

But yes, I'd love to land a franchise type qb.

Romo choked maybe once ever in the NFL.....that being mishandling the snap on the FG in Seattle.

Miles Austin perpetuated the myth with his lost in the lights non catch against the AMAZING NYGMEN :lol:

As a DIEHARD COWBOY FAN he's done everything expected except single handedly brung home the bacon.

If you're NOT a COWBOY fan you are simply NOT qualified to accurately judge his input.

Romo choked maybe once ever in the NFL.....that being mishandling the snap on the FG in Seattle.

Miles Austin perpetuated the myth with his lost in the lights non catch against the AMAZING NYGMEN :lol:

As a DIEHARD COWBOY FAN he's done everything expected except single handedly brung home the bacon.

If you're NOT a COWBOY fan you are simply NOT qualified to accurately judge his input.

He is a huge choker. He's won one wild card game ever. That's it. He's a September/October quarterback.

He's certainly not in the elite tier, but I'd take Vick over that choke artist, Romo.

Vick chokes dogs. That is way worse. Not to mention Vick completely ruined a franchise and NEVER got a super bowl ring. The Iggles will NEVER win a super bowl because all of their fans are ungrateful doosh sacks.

Romo takes all the heat and gets none of the credit. Wasn't his fault that he was on a team with one of the worst defenses in history. The guy can only do so much. He put that team in position to win over and over again only to have it ###### away by the defense time and time again.

Let's also not forget that the Iggles probably have the best team management in the NFL, the best drafts year in and out and still never make it to the confetti.

The Cowboys have a plastic faced clown with money running his football team like he is playing fantasy football in his 8 team hometown league. Jerry Jones is the devil.

Romo takes all the heat and gets none of the credit. Wasn't his fault that he was on a team with one of the worst defenses in history. The guy can only do so much. He put that team in position to win over and over again only to have it ###### away by the defense time and time again.

:pointstosky:

I would go with Romo here and it is not close.

You sound like the lefties defending Obama. :dunno: Maybe they are both way over-rated?

You sound like the lefties defending Obama. :dunno: Maybe they are both way over-rated?

ouch......now you're talking my language :lol:

when it comes down to it, i trust Tony and feel to a LARGE degree he's got a bad rap,......unlike Obuttfock

I remember him QBing a team with a record 13 pro-bowlers and home field advanage throughout the playoffs yet he did not win one playoff game. :dunno:

I remember him QBing a team with a record 13 pro-bowlers and home field advanage throughout the playoffs yet he THEY did not win one playoff game. :dunno:

He is one player. He doesnt play defense.

He brought them up and down the field only to have the defense suck.

Pro Bowl? really. :lol:

Great indication of talent! Roy Williams was a pro bowl safety. That should tell you enough right there.

This is easy to believe. He is like every other Eagles QB in history minus the dog killing and throwing up on the field.

He is one player. He doesnt play defense.

He brought them up and down the field only to have the defense suck.

Pro Bowl? really. :lol:

Great indication of talent! Roy Williams was a pro bowl safety. That should tell you enough right there.

Spin it anyway you want we all know what he is, an undrafted free agent who has won one playoff game in an eight year career.

Spin it anyway you want we all know what he is, an undrafted free agent who has won one playoff game in an eight year career.

Not too bad in my opinion. A lot better than a lot of 1st round picks.

He's been a great Bargain :thumbsup:

And will seal the deal soon!