Sign in to follow this  
Geddy11

Jimmy Graham

Anyone see Graham play tonight?? This is a man amongst boys. 2nd round without any hesitation. Barring health issues, it's a lock that he will put up WR1 like numbers and good a real good one too,

Anyone see Graham play tonight?? This is a man amongst boys. 2nd round without any hesitation. Barring health issues, it's a lock that he will put up WR1 like numbers and good a real good one too,

He would not get by me if he dropped to the second round

Drafted 12th in 12 team league and took McFadden at 12 and Graham 13th.

Guess I need to change my sig block.

Drafted 12th in 12 team league and took McFadden at 12 and Graham 13th.

Guess I need to change my sig block.

I draft tomorrow night...PPR league ...we start QB ,RB. RB. WR, WR. WR, TE, FLEX (WR,RB,TE,)....everyone gets 6 pts for TD. This is just a mock draft and I know that the real deal tomorrow will be different BUT I have been able to get this line up fairly regularly....what do you think of the line up?..............1. Darren McFadden (Oak - RB)

2. Jimmy Graham (NO - TE)

3. Brandon Marshall (Chi - WR)

4. Victor Cruz (NYG - WR)

5. Aaron Hernandez (NE - TE)

6. Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)

7. Antonio Brown (Pit - WR)

8. Doug Martin (TB - RB)

9. Darren Sproles (NO - RB)

10. Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)

11. Jay Cutler (Chi - QB)

12. Ryan Williams (Ari - RB)

13. Nate Washington (Ten - WR)

14. Buffalo (Buf - DEF)

15. Matt Prater (Den - K) I am weak at RB...but ...??????

I love it! He played this way all last year but how many MFers were like "Oh you can't take a TE in the second round, that is just stupid." Now everyone is on Grahams nuts after 48 yards and a TD.

It was kinda fun watching him catch that touchdown 5 minutes after he slipped to my 3.04 pick last night!

I draft tomorrow night...PPR league ...we start QB ,RB. RB. WR, WR. WR, TE, FLEX (WR,RB,TE,)....everyone gets 6 pts for TD. This is just a mock draft and I know that the real deal tomorrow will be different BUT I have been able to get this line up fairly regularly....what do you think of the line up?..............1. Darren McFadden (Oak - RB)

6. Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)

8. Doug Martin (TB - RB)

14. Buffalo (Buf - DEF)

Why draft 2 TEs early? J. Graham is going so early because he is an automatic advantage at the TE position, but if you plan to play him in the FLEX hes not much different from a lot of other WR1s that you could have drafted. I would not draft A. Hernandez in the 5th instead picking up another RB or WR. Also how is D. Sproles falling to the 9th in PPR? That sounds unusual.

6. Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)

8. Doug Martin (TB - RB)

14. Buffalo (Buf - DEF)

Yea I don't see Cruz falling to the 4th either..

In my first year keeper leauge were we keep two players (not in first round) I could not pass up Graham in round 2.3...and this is going against the way I draft...I'm always RB/RB and ocassionally RB/wr.....although I was counting on JJ to fall to me in the third...that didn't happen :-(

The way I see it is i can potentially lock up the #1 te for three years. I also got Doug Martin in the 5th so if he works out and becomes a top back I canbuild my team around those two players for next three years....seems like a good start point :-)

6. Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)

8. Doug Martin (TB - RB)

14. Buffalo (Buf - DEF)

I think this is a good team. Sproles isn't going to be there in the 9th in your real draft though :) Wayne probably won't be there in the 10th...quite a few players seem a bit lower than I'd expect actually. I would suggest you aim for a top tier QB in this format.

I love it! He played this way all last year but how many MFers were like "Oh you can't take a TE in the second round, that is just stupid." Now everyone is on Grahams nuts after 48 yards and a TD.

I sill hate the idea of doing this! But Im starting to be a believer. I'll get him if he slips to the third for sure.

I think this is a good team. Sproles isn't going to be there in the 9th in your real draft though :) Wayne probably won't be there in the 10th...quite a few players seem a bit lower than I'd expect actually. I would suggest you aim for a top tier QB in this format.

I forgot to say this is only a 8 manager league. I know in the real draft today this may not be possible and I am "old school" and I started Fantasy Foot ball when my first pick would be RB,RB (Erick Dickerson, Thomas Thurman) so drafteing a TE so early is really scary and as far as getting Hernandez so early, I think he will be as good as Gronk and I plan on play both Graham TE position and Hernandez (flex) because I will be weak at RB position. QB,,,Ryan is not elite but I like him better then Newton or Stafford. I also think Cutler COULD have a very good year...

He went in the second round in my draft last night.

12 teamer.

I could've had him I think but I took Jamal Charles. 2nd round is really steep for Graham but it seems to be where he's going.

He went in the second round in my draft last night.

12 teamer.

I could've had him I think but I took Jamal Charles. 2nd round is really steep for Graham but it seems to be where he's going.

Did you see this guy last night??? He looked first round material. This guy is a Hall of Fame lock. He will put up Calvin Johnson/fitzgerald type numbers this year barring injury. He cannot be covered.

I just traded Calvin Johnson for Graham and Frank Gore in a dynasty league. I hated giving up Megatron, but I needed a RB in the worst way (Ingram was my #1). And with Julio and AJ as my #2 and #3, I had the depth to be ok.

I also knew I was not going to get a reliable RB in the rookie draft (#8) whereas I can possibly get a Kendall Wright or someone to make up the WR depth.

In PPR TE required no flex, I just took him at 2.02.

He will perform equal to a WR#1 and instant advantage over your opponent...it was a no brainer.

In PPR TE required no flex, I just took him at 2.02.

He will perform equal to a WR#1 and instant advantage over your opponent...it was a no brainer.

Yeah. I'm thinking of doing that.

If McFadden is there for me at 10 overall...I take him.

If not I think I'm going Graham first and taking whatever RB in the second.

My league doesn't have a dedicated TE spot, only a WR/TE flex spot, so I'm hoping that the other owners won't be looking at TEs and that he'll be available at the 2.9 spot. I think he'll easily outperform any of the WRs that would be available there.