Sign in to follow this  
nobody

There is no way Demarco Murray lasts the season

So is Tanner worth grabbing as a handcuff? I ruled out Felix,he looks horrible.

Anything can happen but if he stays healthy for 16 games, he's finishing in the top 5 at RB. That O-line can only get better.

If that numbskull Bryant would have gotten out his way, he probably would have scored

actually Murray ran right into him and could have caused Bryant injury.

I don't get the slow thing, when he got in the open field he accelerated away from people. He only got taken down by the secondary and defenders on good angles. I don't remember him being taken down from behind at all.

I like that he fell forward on his runs, its the sideways dancing that gets a player bent backwards and shreds their legs.

However the big worry is, and it almost happened last night, the defenders are trying to stand him up and let the second/third defender strip the ball. Its going to either lead to a fumbling problem or him taking a rough physical shot that might injure him.

actually Murray ran right into him and could have caused Bryant injury.

untrue, watch the tape, bryant was half-assed back pedaling. He could have, you know, actually blocked someone and Murray was gone.

Dude looked pretty damn impressive and fresh. Definitely playing without fear which as an owner is both terrifying and exciting. Just wish the Boys liked rushing down near the goalline.

I can't see him lasting all season if he gets 20-25 touches a game.

He reminds me of a young Ahman Green the way he runs. Some people can run like that and their bodies can take it -- some can't -- ie. DMC runs like that his body can't take it - If DMC runs the fock out of bounds he could play 16 games

Sorry, but Murray has broken or fractured his ankle's 3 straight seasons dating back to his OSU days. :shocking:

Maybe his body isn't built to "take it".

Sorry, but Murray has broken or fractured his ankle's 3 straight seasons dating back to his OSU days. :shocking:

Maybe his body isn't built to "take it".

He didn't even play at OSU.

:P

He didn't even play at OSU.

:P

Skinny was referring to when Murray was doinkin an OSU cheerleader. He had to jump out of his baby mama's bedroom window to avoid her dad and busted it.

Murray looked impressive, but most of us knew he would. The issue with him even going back to college has never been talent.

This kid couldn't even stay healthy during an 11 game college season at Oklahoma. He's got a ton of talent and will produce when he plays....but I'll just go ahead and state that I've got Tanner as the last guy on my bench in all 3 of my leagues. I'm actually pretty shocked that Tanner is not owned in a higher percentage of leagues.

If you've got room on your bench....you could do a lot worse than Tanner if nothing else as a bet against Murray lasting all season.

Never seen such concern over a solid performance. I will take a solid performance from any of my guys all the time and not worry about the ifs till they come to pass. If he gets injured cause he always does. I personally hope he keep on running hard and churning out the yards and maybe toss in a td or two. Hell he may even slip up and actually have a healthy season. And the worry about him touching the ball 20 to 25 times a game well

I am pretty sure there will be games where he does not achieve that. Also I will take a guy with broken bone issues over a guy that has the lingering hammy or the nagging sore knee or the back spasm ###### at least there is no doubt if he is playing or not hehe. Bottom line all Murray owners be thankful for this performance hope for another and worry about the if's later.

Murray looked impressive, but most of us knew he would. The issue with him even going back to college has never been talent.

This kid couldn't even stay healthy during an 11 game college season at Oklahoma. He's got a ton of talent and will produce when he plays....but I'll just go ahead and state that I've got Tanner as the last guy on my bench in all 3 of my leagues. I'm actually pretty shocked that Tanner is not owned in a higher percentage of leagues.

If you've got room on your bench....you could do a lot worse than Tanner if nothing else as a bet against Murray lasting all season.

Even though the Hurricanes suck balls, Ace is prolly the most underrated poster on the mange bored.

Murray runs a lot like Ricky Williams did. 5 yds and put your shoulder into the next guy.

It's an intimidating style, but doesn't make for injury-free seasons. nobody noticed this immediately.

I sure hope so cause in my big money league I landed him with the last pick of the 2nd round. I got Foster with the 1st. Foster and Murray as my RB's ill take it :thumbsup:

With Foster leaving practice early yesterday (knee) are you sure you still want to be bragging about that?