Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who else lost because Aaron Hernandez got a big fat zero?

That injury is going to really suck.

I lost by 4 points :cry:

That injury is going to really suck.

I lost by 4 points :cry:

lost by 2.2! :wall: focker couldnt have made a catch or two before his exit!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vernon Davis is my TE. :lol:

yeah but your mom is still a wh0re.

I had Hernandez and Charles but I barely survived. I need to look for a TE this week.

The worst I can do is go 1-1 in a doubleheader league. If Manning and Willis are kept under 30 combined I'll go 2-0...with Reggie Bush sitting on my bench. Picked up Pitta last week so guess I'll be rolling with him for awhile.

Would you trade m bush for pitta I have rudolph as a back up but I like pitta more my other rb is r bush spiller and donald brown. Would u do it??

This week was so awful all around, Hernandez is the tip of the iceberg.

Dez Bryant - 1 point

Brandon Marshall - 2 points

McFadden- 3 points

I will likely win my matchup this week, but that's only because my opponent has Andre Johnson -2 points, Ahmad Bradshaw - 1 point, Roy Helu - 0, and Dan Bailey - 1 point. :lol:

I nearly lost but Matt Bryant the Falcons K pulled my azz out of the fire. Our league has quite terrible K scoring and I've complained about it in the past, but it totally saved my bacon tonight.

I just got an offer of Hernandez and Dez for DMC....and I am seriously considering it now:o, I am deep at RB and DMC has looked like crap running the ball. Yeah he had a huge receiving night in the opener but did anyone expect him to repeat those receiving totals? Hernandez is hurt but my thinking is that he could be huge heading down the stretch and into the playoffs. I have Gronk so I could play him at W/T or maybe even trade him down the road when he's healthy. Maybe Dez starts to put up the numbers he is expected to at some point but I just don't think McFadden is going to at this point. I drafted him with my eyes wide open concerning his injury history but to be honest this is worse. When he's injured you know what do with him he's on the bench. When he was healthy he tore it up. Now he's healthy and Oakland sucks so he's even more of a liability.