Denver Broncos @ Atlanta Falcons - MNF

That was 6.

I'm done and now 0-2.

Decker was a bad pick for me. I chose hime of D.Thomas :wall:

Tomorrow around 7:00 A.M. .....

Ring Ring Ring Ring

NFL Referee Union: "Hello...been expecting your call"

:dunno:

Damn. Oh well, can't complain about a 5.7 point half from Manning. Just need a few more points from White to seal 2-0 in every league.

Tomorrow around 7:00 A.M. .....

Ring Ring Ring Ring

NFL Referee Union: "Hello...been expecting your call"

:dunno:

:lol: :lol: :lol: NO!!!!!

NFL doesn't give 2 shiiiiiiiiits. They will NOT cave to the Union. The thought is laughable. :lol:

Decker was a bad pick for me. I chose hime of D.Thomas :wall:

It's going to get better. Who did Manning turn to get that scoring drive started? It was 3-4 straight throws to Decker. Thomas' TD catch last week was on a quick screen thanks to a sight adjustment by Manning after seeing the same pressure from PIT twice before (thanks NFL Matchup) and this one was a jump-ball type throw. Those are likely the two kinds of plays where Thomas will score his touchdowns (inside the 10 and on big run-after-catch plays). It will be close, but I'm pretty confident Decker will be the better PPR option while Thomas is the better standard option.

nice to hear that the refs also have no idea where to put the ball after a penalty. I guess it's on the coaches to watch that and have a challenge flag ready (unless they are Denver haha)

They just missed a horse collar on the QB...........WTF?!!!! :thumbsdown:

They said when a QB is in the pocket, you can horse collar.

They said when a QB is in the pocket, you can horse collar.

That is correct. A quarterback in the pocket is not considered a "runner", so he can be taken down in a horse-collar fashion. When he breaks the pocket, he becomes a runner and therefore is entitled to the same horse-collar "protection" as a runner or receiver.

I don't think I have ever watched a RB from another owner's team (Turner) and felt so confident he wasn't going to break a big run. He is PAINFULLY slow and has no business being on the field ahead of Rodgers outside of the 10-yard line...and even that is a stretch.

I don't think I have ever watched a RB from another owner's team (Turner) and felt so confident he wasn't going to break a big run. He is PAINFULLY slow and has no business being on the field ahead of Rodgers outside of the 10-yard line...and even that is a stretch.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Okay, that's enough of White. He's locked up one game for me, but now he's got me clinging to a 5 point lead in another.

Let's try throwing to Julio for a little while, please.

Okay, that's enough of White. He's locked up one game for me, but now he's got me clinging to a 5 point lead in another.

Let's try throwing to Julio for a little while, please.

ok white is out of the game.

Julio and Tamme trying to protect a 2 point lead against White and McGahee. Nerve wracking.

Edit: Make that a 1 point lead. How about a Tamme TD here, or at least a Moreno TD plunge? :unsure: :unsure:

Julio and Tamme trying to protect a 2 point lead against White and McGahee. Nerve wracking.

Edit: Make that a 1 point lead. How about a Tamme TD here, or at least a Moreno TD plunge? :unsure: :unsure:

How do you not give it to McGahee after that last run?

"Ryan has to unbuckle his pants to fix the knee brace. Falcons have formed a privacy wall around him."

SO HERE'S AN OVERHEAD SHOT OF IT AS WE GO TO COMMERCIAL.

Decker looking like a bust. :thumbsdown: Thomas is the special talent.

Decker doesn't seem to be targeted much more than Stokley/Tamme/ect

...and I picked him over D.Thomas. Damn that was stupid.