Sign in to follow this  
montana

Denver Broncos @ Atlanta Falcons - MNF

Inactives

Denver: QB Caleb Hanie, OL Philip Blake, WR Andre Caldwell, CB Chris Harris, RB Ronnie Hillman, G Chris Kuper, DT Sealver Siliga

Atlanta: QB Dominique Davis, OG Joe Hawley, OT Lamar Holmes, CB Terrence Johnson, DE Jonathan Massaquoi, DE Cliff Matthews, S Charles Mitchell

I think Denver covers. Looking forward to a close game. Fingers crossed!

Denver Covers. Wish I had some scratch on the game.

Ryan to Julio - ALL NIGHT LONG!

Yes please.

:pointstosky:

I need this, White to fumble and then get hurt and Manning to Decker all night long....throw in Decker on a reverse for 55 yards and a TD and I might have a shot a beating the buzzsaw I ran into this week :thumbsdown:

This better not be the "shootout" last thursdays game was "supposed" to be. :pointstosky:

I was just thinking the same thing. I want to see some bombs! Preferably to Julio!

I was just thinking the same thing. I want to see some bombs! Preferably to Julio!

I need 55 points in a PPR, 6 point passing td league to hit 2 focking hundred points. Lets goooooo Matty Ryan and Julio!!!!! :banana: :banana:

That one was

Loving Manning's negative point total. :banana: :banana:

Hey Ryan. You have two stud WR. Stop throwing it to Snelling and Gonzalez. And gtfo out of here Turner, no one likes you.

Anyone but Gonzalez, dang it!

stephe davis would've caught that ball :bandana:

I benched Davis. That's a suggested move right? I mean it's not like there's some RULE against that!

Or is there.....

Feeling bad for everyone who drafted Decker expecting it to be like Manning/Stokley of old...only to watch Manning/Stokley literally all over again.

I feel like we should have seen this coming.

Feeling bad for everyone who drafted Decker expecting it to be like Manning/Stokley of old...only to watch Manning/Stokley literally all over again.

I was just typing that thought. stokely is the new stokely lol! Otherwise known as, possession white guy not athletic enough to go deep.

No jumping off bridges yet.