Mark Sanchez - Going to prove unfaithful coaches wrong

Matt Cassel - Saints Defense worst in the league, going to be a shoot out

Carson Palmer - 670 yards in first two games and has had 2 dropped TDs

Andrew Luck - It's his team and he's carrying them. No running game

RBs

CJ Spiller - Top RB this week

Peyton Hillis- Chiefs are going to have a big game. This is the week for Hillis

Alfred Morris - Nobody else even getting carries in DC

Jackie Battle - Ball control game plan against Atlanta. Battle is their best back when Ryan is out

Reggie Bush - unstoppable

Marshawn Lynch - Going to get a ton of carries and controlling the clock.

Pierre Thomas - Running with attitude.

WR +TEs

Earl Bennett - going against suspect D and Cutler loves him

Jonathan Baldwin - Breakout game

Miles Austin - he's the #1 WR in Dallas, forget about Dez

Jacoby Jones - sleeper, but getting into a groove with his QB

Denarius Moore - Palmer is throwing the ball around. Moore is his best option

DeSean Jackson - J Mac is hurt and Jackson is due for a big play

Malcom Floyd - He is the #1 option

Brent Celick - Vick loves his TEs

Dennis Pitta - He's the man in Baltimore

Sit

QBs

Peyton Manning - Limited amount of drives. Houston will shut him down. Mid rank performance.

Josh Freeman - He's just not good, Dallas has great Pass D

Andy Dalton - Watching him play, he's struggling

Michael Vick- AZ's game plan is slow the game down and make the other team stay patient.

Aaron Rodgers - Seahawks will run run run and slow the game. Minimum opportunities

RBs

Michael Turner - Just not the right offense for his running style

Darren McFadden - unless he has 120 receiving yards, he does nothing

Stephen Ridley - Tom Brady is going to take control of this win

Adrian Peterson - Going against the 49ers

Willis McGahee - Houston D is nasty, and Denver will abandon the running game.

Cedric Benson,- Aaron Rodger's team

WRs + TEs

Vincent Jackson - Freeman won't be able to get him the ball

Danny Amendola - 5 for 48 yards. Chicago will focus on shutting him down.

Fred Davis - Just not a part of the new offense this year

Dez Bryant - hasn't had a 100 game since 2010

Larry Fitz - AZ can't run, and can't throw. They win 10 - 7 games

Demaryius Thomas - No big plays for Thomas this week

and I understand my spelling sucks and I type for sh!t

Blitz Podcast

Aaron Rodgers a must sit? Fail. Start Kevin Kolb who supposedly will throw for 200+ yards and 2 TDs but sit Fitzgerald whom you list as being on a team that cant throw or run? Demaryius Thomas is on Denver and playing Houston. Dont know where you got chicago from. Sorry but I think 80% of what you just posted is total BS and shouldnt be taken as advice.

Good God man. Public schools? I mean:

Publick Skules?

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Bears are playing vs. Denver and STL at the same time?

... and they're not on your must-sit list why? Its going to be hard to play against 2 offenses.

lol

Jackie Battle must start!!!

you fail

they're not all going to be obvious. I'm sure we would have received just as much ridicule, if we suggested you start Ramses Barden.

Start

QBs

Joe Flacco - Going to just keep bombing it out, NE defense not looking good

Kevin Kolb - Good for 200 plus and 2 TDs and going against old team

Mark Sanchez - Going to prove ti unfaithful coaches wrong

Matt Cassel - Saints Defense worst in the league, going to be a shoot out

Carson Palmer - 670 yards in first two games and has had 2 dropped TDs

Andrew Luck - It's his team and he's carrying them. No running game

RBs

CJ Spiller - Top RB this week

Payton Hillis - Chiefs are going to have a big game. This is the week for Hillis

Alfred Morris - Nobody else even getting carries in DC

Jackie Battle - Ball control game plan against Atlanta. Battle is their best back

Reggie Bush - unstoppable

Marshawn Lynch - Going to get a ton of carries and controlling the clock.

Pierre Thomsa - Running with attitude.

WR +TEs

Earl Bennett - going against suspect D and Cutler loves him

Jonathan Baldwin - Breakout game

Miles Austin - he's the #1 WR in Dallas, forget about Dez

Jacoby Jones - sleeper, but getting into a groove with his QB

Denarius Moore - Carson Palmer is throwing the ball around. Moore is his best option

DeShaun Jackson - J Mac is hurt and Jackson is due for a big play

Malcolm Floyd - He is the #1 option

Brent Celick - Vick loves his TEs

Dennis Pita - He's the man in Baltimore

Sit

QBs

Payton Manning - Limited amount of drives. Houston will shut him down. Mid rank performance.

Josh Freeman - He's just not good, Dallas has great Pass D

Andy Dalton - Watching him play, he's struggling

Michael Vick - AZ's game plan is slow the game down and make the other team stay patient.

Aaron Rodgers - Seahawks will run run run and slow the game. Minimum opportunities

RBs

Michael Turner - Just not the right offense for his running style

Darren McFadden - unless he has 120 receiving yards, he does nothing

Stephen Ridley - Tom Brady is going to tae control of this win

Adrien Peterson - Going against the 49ers

Willis McGahee - Houston D is nasty, and Denver will abandon the running game.

Cedric Benson - Aaron Rodgers team

WRs + TEs

Vincent Jackson - Freeman won't be able to get him the ball

Danny Amendola - 5 for 48 yards. Chicago will focus on shutting him down.

Fred Davis - Just not a part of the new offense this year

Dex Bryant - hasn't had a 100 game since 2010

Larry Fitz - AZ can't run, and can't throw. They win 10 - 7 games

Demaryius Thomas - No big lays for Thomas this week

and I understand my spelling sucks and I type for sh!t

Blitz Podcast

your list is terrible

Aaron Rodgers a must sit? Fail. Start Kevin Kolb who supposedly will throw for 200+ yards and 2 TDs but sit Fitzgerald whom you list as being on a team that cant throw or run? Demaryius Thomas is on Denver and playing Houston. Dont know where you got chicago from. Sorry but I think 80% of what you just posted is total BS and shouldnt be taken as advice.

Differing opinions on the same player. And if you listen to the show we said "You have to start Rogers, but don't be surprised if you look at the box score and are disappointed. Again, listen to week 2s show and see how we did against the actual results. We were blasted for telling people to Start Ben Tate last week andthe guys had a very good game Along with Marshawn Lynch, Kevin Kolb, Matt Cassel, Michael Crabtree. We also told you to sit Matt Schaub, The Jacksonville combo of MJD and Jennings, Kevin Smith.

Are we going to hit them all... of course not. But we're not going to go on the show and tell you to start Drew Brees, Tom Brady Matt Ryan, A. Foster, Ray Rice, Mega-Tron, Julio Jones, and Andre Johnson every week. What good would that be?

I hope you dont do this for a living.... thanks for the effort though

tough crowd, thanks for reading. Hope you listen. If I did this for a living I would have interns check my grammar and a huge marketing machine like ESPN and CBS to earn me instant street cred. Unfortunately w're just crazy Fantasy footballers hoping to help out some others and maybe give a bit of entertainment

I love the reponses to our show. I love getting people fired up.

No compliments for the hits last week that had Kolb, Cassell, Ponder, Lafells, Ben Tate, Heath Miller from just my side. I think we also mentioned pick up Andre Brown for this week.

Been doing this since 1991, I've seen it all...I am the original GURU!

they're not all going to be obvious. I'm sure we would have received just as much ridicule, if we suggested you start Ramses Barden.

no if you put Barden on the list at least there would be some rationale. Nicks out, Barden steps into a high powered pass first offense.

Battle has to contend with a top 5 RB who is listed to start. The 2 situaions are not nearly the same. If Mathews missed another game, then saying Battle would make sense

You listed Alfred Morris as a Stud, but would you start him over Murray or Doug Martin?

I have Spiller in my flex spot, but can't decide whether to start Morris over Murray or Martin.

PPR league, so my gut says bench Morris.

"NE defense not looking good" :nono:

OP has no credibility for multiple reasons but lets just pick one... NE Def 16.5 PA (4th) 264.5 Yds Allowed (2nd)

Reading this thread was kind of like reading the Funnies out of my local newspaper.

I am not going to waste my time calling you out on about 6 other OPINIONs you put out there that are ridiculous but good luck with YOUR projections. I am sure out of all of those you will get 2 or 3 right and praise yourself on Monday claiming to be a FF genius. Have Fun.

I would like to hear the argument for NE D not looking good.

what is the reasoning behind this statemen?

The Patriots defense has faced the high powered offenses of the Tennessee Titans and the Arizona Cardinals. Using that as a barometer of how well they are playing is kind of pointless.

Jackie Battle showing up on the start list the week that Ryan Mathews returns is pretty funny though.

I am sure out of all of those you will get 2 or 3 right and praise yourself on Monday claiming to be a FF genius. Have Fun.

Never came on here saying we were the bees knees. These are suggestions based on observations.I didn't even point out the picks we nailed until the responses became vicious. We're not going to just suggest the obvious studs every week. We do take chances on some of our suggestions. guys that may actually perform higher or lower than expected

Just finished listening to a major podcast and took notes. This is what they suggested

Start Peyton Hillis...unless Jamaal Charles is active

Start DeAngelo Williams unless Jonathan Stewart plays

Start Julio Jones

Start Roddy White

Start Matt Ryan

Don't bench Tony Gonzalez

Don't sit Rivers

Start either M Floyd or R. Robert Meachem

Start Dante Rosario.... unless Gates plays

Start Ray Rice

Start Joe Flacco - he'll get two TDs but we don't know who will get the TDs

If Dennis Pitta gets 8 targets, he'll have a good game

Can't start anyone but Brandon Pettigrew and C. Johnson as receivers in Detroit.

Start none of the Titans WRs

If you have to start Mike Williams over a TN WR, your team is terrible

Start Steve Johhnson against The Browns

Start Andre Johnson over Brandon LaFell

Willis McGahee is OK

Adrian Peterson over Didn't wrap. -Bey

Start MJD

way to stick your neck out guys

So Jackie Battle is better that Ryan Matthews??? Did i miss something??? :unsure:

All I have to say is I was not buying into the Ryan Matthews hype going into the season.

I still expect Battle will get decent reps cuz Matthews is not likely at 100% and I suspect the carries will be split.

If you feel the same as I do, Battle isnt a horrible call. I admit he is a bit of a dark horse, but there are certainly worse predictions out there.

So Jackie Battle is better that Ryan Matthews??? Did i miss something??? :unsure:

Never said that. Just like we never said Tate was better than Foster.. But we said start Tate, just like we're saying start Battle

The Patriots defense has faced the high powered offenses of the Tennessee Titans and the Arizona Cardinals. Using that as a barometer of how well they are playing is kind of pointless.

Jackie Battle showing up on the start list the week that Ryan Mathews returns is pretty funny though.

Please explain your barometer. As stated previously, NE defense is ranked 2nd in PA, and 4th in YA. I am sorry that does not impress you. This is the NFL. Teams do not choose their schedules. I was simply contradicting the opinion made by the OP stating that "NE Defense is not looking good". I can assure you that I an not a Pats fan but Would like to know what this team or any team for that matter must do defensively to look good.

And going back to Mr. Barometer... Is C.J. Spiller not good because he rang up KC last week? I guess he didn't have 200 and 4 scores against a poor defense, so he a Sit'em.

Never said that. Just like we never said Tate was better than Foster.. But we said start Tate, just like we're saying start Battle

You said "Battle is their best back." Unless you put a disclaimer like Battle is their best back "this week for fantasy purposes," then most people will read that like you are saying Battle is the best back in SD. HTH.

Battle is their best back "this week for fantasy purposes," then most people will read that like you are saying Battle is the best back in SD. HTH.

fixed

he look, there are so many different formats of scoring in fantasy football and our podcast hopes to help all of them. Would I play jackie battle over Arian Foster? No. But if I need a flex player or I am in a deep league, I may look to play him for these reasons EVEN WOTH MATHEWS PLAYING/

1- Can Mathews play a whole game?

2- if he can, will SD let him take 20+ carries? If not, they will use battle over Brinkley

3- Inside the 3 I can see Battle in and Mathews out. That sets up Battle as a rb who can get multiple TDs

So, this could happen, and again, whoever is saying it can't, please tell me what the NJ pick 6 lottery #'s will be.

Battle- 8 carries 32 yards 2 tds- 15 pts

Mathews- 15 carries 70 yards, 5 receptions 40 yards- 11 yards plus any bonuses for combines yards or receptions

A potential 15 from a 3rd rb or flex position is not bad.

Now, mathews is slowed or doesnt play or goes out like he has done fo rmuch of his brief career, you could see 80 yards and 2 tds.

That is why I am the GURU!!!!!!!

Please explain your barometer. As stated previously, NE defense is ranked 2nd in PA, and 4th in YA. I am sorry that does not impress you. This is the NFL. Teams do not choose their schedules. I was simply contradicting the opinion made by the OP stating that "NE Defense is not looking good". I can assure you that I an not a Pats fan but Would like to know what this team or any team for that matter must do defensively to look good.

And going back to Mr. Barometer... Is C.J. Spiller not good because he rang up KC last week? I guess he didn't have 200 and 4 scores against a poor defense, so he a Sit'em.

Way to jump to conclusions (especially the CJ Spiller one). I didn't quote you in my response for a reason. You were right to correct the statement the "NE defense is not looking good." Through 2 weeks, you can't really say they haven't looked good. But what I am saying (or adding) is that the stats 2nd in PA and 4th in YA should be taken with a HUUUGE grain of salt when they faced the #30 and #31 offenses. Two teams that have looked completely inept through 2 weeks. Two teams that were below average offensively last year as well. New England was 31st in the NFL last year in YA. 15th in PA. I don't suddenly think they are a top 5 (or top 10) defense based on the first two weeks of this season. If they still have similar defensive numbers through 5 or 6 weeks or more, maybe I'll think differently. In no way am I currently scared to start any fantasy players against the NE defense.

As far as CJ Spiller goes, he was the #3 overall RB over the final 5 games of 2011. He is the #1 RB through 2 games of 2012. With him it's always been about opportunity. Give him 15+ touches and he's produced.

Kevin Kolb who is a so so at best QB and Locker as a second year QB looked good and had production against that defense. Don't get all wrapped up in rankings its what are the defense allowing. Heck the Steelers defesne ranks first every year and they cant stop any strong offense.

Until the Patriots defense shows splash plays and shuts down an offense that has some weapons, they are suspect at best (no pun intended)

Kevin Kolb who is a so so at best QB and Locker as a second year QB looked good and had production against that defense. Don't get all wrapped up in rankings its what are the defense allowing. Heck the Steelers defesne ranks first every year and they cant stop any strong offense.

Until the Patriots defense shows splash plays and shuts down an offense that has some weapons, they are suspect at best (no pun intended)

Looked Good? You and I must have different standards on what "looks good"...

Locker- 23/32 229 1/1

Kolb- 15/27 140 1/0

QB1... QB2 satisfactory? Come on. And...

CJ 11-4... Wells 14-44... R Williams 10-13 Fum

TEN 13 points... ARZ 20

Look guys, I understand there have only been two games thus far but to this point most unbiased fans of not only FF but the game in general would acknowledge Pats defense has in fact looked good.

Locker- 23/32 229 1/1

Kolb- 15/27 140 1/0

QB1... QB2 satisfactory? Come on. And...

CJ 11-4... Wells 14-44... R Williams 10-13 Fum

TEN 13 points... ARZ 20

Look guys, I understand there have only been two games thus far but to this point most unbiased fans of not only FF but the game in general would acknowledge Pats defense has in fact looked good.

Kolb also ran for a TD. see what you forget is a bad game in real life may still be productive in fantasy football. As for Locker, if that was Aaron Rodgers who put up those numbers I would be impressed but it was Jake Locker with no running game. No one will complain if their QB scores 2 tds. i guess we will when they play a solid offense what they do. I am sure you wont own up to the fact if the GURU is right and you are wrong now will you? We say we are wrong on air like when I missed again on the RB studs. It happens.

Not a bad "projected" list on either side. So what constitutes a week of good calls? 15/30ish? What if you shiit the bed, do the townspeople stone you?

neither Jake Locker or Kevin Kolb looked good against the Patriots.

the ARI game really was a battle of inept offenses - NE D and ARI D both played very well. ARI's offense can thank the SP Teams for blocking a kick deep in NE territory.

Jake Locker spend most of his day running from a ferocious pass rush - yes, NE's defense looked ferocious against Locker/CJ/TEN - was that b/c TEN was so bad or NE was so good? I don't know. But it certainly wasn't because Locker was so good and NE was so bad.

Stewburt - fair point you made - NE has played 2 doormats up to now. But that and the pre season is all we really have to go with at this point and while I'm not ready to say NE will be a dominant D, they certainly haven't "looked bad" and Locker and Kolb didn't "look good" either - I believe I may have even posted in the NE ARI game thread (or somewhere) that if ARI had a decent QB, they'd be killing NE that day.

To these guys with their radio/projections/etc -good for you, I really hope it all works out.

I have not problem with you making prediction s even if they don't align with what I think- - that's why we do this, b/c we don't know the future.

But you can't make blatantly false and wrong assessments of events that have already happened and then claim you're smart for doing so.

The New England D has looked very good so far. To say otherwise is innacurate.

Kevin Kolb and Jake Locker have not looked very good so far. To say otherwise is agian inaccurate.

I am open to listening to why NE will look bad in the future. I am open to listening to why Kolb/Locker will look good in the future.

But I know what I watched in the past, and it wasn't close enough for debate.

You listed Alfred Morris as a Stud, but would you start him over Murray or Curtis Martin?

I have Spiller in my flex spot, but can't decide whether to start Morris over Murray or Martin.

PPR league, so my gut says bench Morris.

Tampa's D is nasty. Held the entire Carolina offense to 10 yards rushing, and the Giant's rushing attack to under 100 yards. Start Morris.

Tampa's D is nasty. Held the entire Carolina offense to 10 yards rushing, and the Giant's rushing attack to under 100 yards. Start Morris.

Start Morris over DeMarco Murray playing at home? PPR League..

I think Morris could be a beast, but doesn't catch the ball, whereas Murray is used now and then. This is a rebound game for the Cowboys and the Bucs will be out to prove they can defend the pass again after the debacle against the Giants, which could open it up a little for Murray on the ground.

I think Murray would be a better start than Curtis Martin in this contest... Assuming I was rolling with Morris no matter what.

Good, bad...right, wrong...stupid, brilliant...

None of these things matter. You either entertain me, or you lose my precious free seconds to youtube clips of zany cat antics.

neither Jake Locker or Kevin Kolb looked good against the Patriots.

the ARI game really was a battle of inept offenses - NE D and ARI D both played very well. ARI's offense can thank the SP Teams for blocking a kick deep in NE territory.

Jake Locker spend most of his day running from a ferocious pass rush - yes, NE's defense looked ferocious against Locker/CJ/TEN - was that b/c TEN was so bad or NE was so good? I don't know. But it certainly wasn't because Locker was so good and NE was so bad.

Stewburt - fair point you made - NE has played 2 doormats up to now. But that and the pre season is all we really have to go with at this point and while I'm not ready to say NE will be a dominant D, they certainly haven't "looked bad" and Locker and Kolb didn't "look good" either - I believe I may have even posted in the NE ARI game thread (or somewhere) that if ARI had a decent QB, they'd be killing NE that day.

To these guys with their radio/projections/etc -good for you, I really hope it all works out.

I have not problem with you making prediction s even if they don't align with what I think- - that's why we do this, b/c we don't know the future.

But you can't make blatantly false and wrong assessments of events that have already happened and then claim you're smart for doing so.

The New England D has looked very good so far. To say otherwise is innacurate.

Kevin Kolb and Jake Locker have not looked very good so far. To say otherwise is agian inaccurate.

I am open to listening to why NE will look bad in the future. I am open to listening to why Kolb/Locker will look good in the future.

But I know what I watched in the past, and it wasn't close enough for debate.

Neither Locker or Kolb are top 25 qbs so lets start with that.

In standard scoring formats:

Locker- Week 1- 13 pts

Kolb- Week 2- 17pts

The NE defense allowed two of the lowest ranked qbs to score 13 and 17 points. That tells me this defense is suspect at best. What will happen when they play a good offense with a good quarterback? They all of a sudden, out of no where going to shut down a top 10 or top 15 qb?

If Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Eli or a Matt Ryan were held to 13 pts your debate would make sense.

How Kolb and Locker looked on tv doesnt matter in fantasy football, its the point production.

Makes me happy though that of the podcast the only flaw you found was a statement of opinion.

Keep listening and posting my friend.