Sign in to follow this  
P.I.

Vick Owners

i have a bad feeling this week. the cardinals defense looking good. I am probably giving Vick a spot on my bench this week in favor of Big Ben. What are you doing?

Ugh... I currently have him in over Cutler, subject to change. I'm a Cards fan so it makes it particularly hard. I may leave him in as one of those "can't lose" situations where I'd rather my "real" team do well vs. my fantasy team, so I'm hedging my bets.

They played last year; Vick got about 150 yards with 2 INTs and 5 sacks. Maclin out, some changes on the line... hold on, I need to go change my lineup. :dunno:

It's the Cardinals...Vick should light them up.

Is that based on his performance last year against them, his 9 turnovers in two games this year, Maclin being out, or the game being in AZ? :dunno:

I started Vick over Eli this week b/c Nicks was out (and now Maclin's out! LOL). I agree w/ the above owners in that as long as Vick is healthy he is a certified starter. He can get U a win any given week IMO.

Jerry It's the Cardinals they suck...A. Wilson might not play. Vick can still run and at the end of the day it's the Cardinals. One of the worst teams in the NFL. Did I mention it's the Cardinals? Anyway Vicks a beast when healthy.

I don't really love Vick this week, but at this point he's a much better option than Bradford against CHI. I think the great thing about Vick is the points he gets you on the ground cancel out his turnovers (most of the time), so he has a lot lower floor than most other QB's, even against good defenses.

Like others have said, if you drafted Vick he's probably your week-in week-out starter unless he's banged up.

Jerry It's the Cardinals they suck...A. Wilson might not play. Vick can still run and at the end of the day it's the Cardinals. One of the worst teams in the NFL. Did I mention it's the Cardinals? Anyway Vicks a beast when healthy.

Have you watched ANY football this year?? Or do you spend all of your time making baseless one liner responses?? I have Vick in my lineup every week unless he is out but...the Arizona D is arguably top 5 this year.

if i had a choice i'd start cassel over him

I'm rolling with Stafford over Vick - even though Stafford's been awful this year, and Vick is the QB3 through 2 weeks... :unsure:

I read somewhere that Vick hasn't thrown a TD pass in his last 66 attempts against the Cards. Bad matchup, I'm starting Ben.

I read somewhere that Vick hasn't thrown a TD pass in his last 66 attempts against the Cards. Bad matchup, I'm starting Ben.

Thinking about starting Cutler over Vick this week... :unsure:

Just traded Matt Ryan.....

Would you start him over Rivers?

I would think long and hard about whether to start him or Brady, Rodgers, or Brees. Maybe RG3 enters that conversation soon. Every other QB in football is an autobench as long as Vick makes it to the field.

Is this a dream matchup for him? No. Neither was the Ravens. You don't play or bench Vick based on matchups. You play him because even against bad matchups, he has the chance to give you 30+ points any given week.

All 66 attempts were probably in the last game knowing Andy Reid. :lol:

I have no other options so I have to start Vick. It's a bad matchup because Zona is a good D and the Eagles OL is really banged up. I'm also wary of dome teams playing at home.

Even so ... Vick passed for almost 400 yards and 2 TDs against the Ravens and with his running ability he can put up points on anyone. Unless you have a real valuable backup I don't think you can bench him against anyone while he's healthy.

I hedged my bets with the Cards D but only cause my other option was Cincy vs. the Skins, no thanks on that one.

Blech.

Sorry to anyone I may have convinced to start Vick in that turd of a performance yesterday. I still think it was the wisest play, given what we knew heading in, but perhaps my wisdom is worth fock all given how it turned out.

Mea culpa.

Thanks, now we all know that you know absolutely nothing about football. :lol: Did you know the Cardinals have won 11 of their last 13 games? :lol:

ESPN is not your friend.