Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Anyone else have Reggie Bush AND CJ Spiller?

I do

:cry:

I do

:cry:

I do as well. Luckily on the bench I've got Mikel Leshoure and Andre Brown! Hopefully they can fill in for a few weeks.

I do. I have sproles and pierre thomas backing them up. Fock. It is my super team though so i am hoping after this weeks disappointment my other guys can pick up the slack.

Yup, ended up with the league low this week after blowing out my first two opponents.

Me, too... my backup is Peyton Hillis and Kevin F'in Smith ... $500 league entry (14 teams) with $10/transcation - could have been a pretty good payout...

... I had blowouts 1st 2 weeks now it seems as if it is going to be a struggle all season

Rob

MRI on Bush's knee comes back negative. Looks like there is no major damage. He might even be able to play next week. :headbanger:

FJax might practice this week and spiller is out for 1-2 weeks. This could get messy if they both come back at the same time. :dunno:

My sob story includes Matt Forte, Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller all on the same team. :(

Forte & FJax should be practicing this week according to rotoworld:

Bears coach Lovie Smith indicated Monday that Matt Forte (ankle) has a chance to resume practicing as soon as this week.

Smith stated that Forte has made "good progress," and missing just one game would obviously be well ahead of schedule for a player initially feared to be in danger of missing 4-6. The Bears face the Cowboys on Monday Night Football in Week 4. While we're not overly optimistic about Forte's chances of playing in that game, he appears to be recovering faster than anticipated.

Source: Brad Biggs on Twitter

My sob story includes Matt Forte, Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller all on the same team. :(

I'm rolling with Forte, Reggie Bush, and CJ Spiller. Good times! :cheers:

I'll see your Bush Spillers (new team name anyone?) and raise you a Mathews Forte Garcons.

It is crazy how quickly FF can turn around. Before this week a team w/ Bush & Spiller would be looking like the powerhouse of the league. Now one weekend later and they are probably consensus picks for the basement. All that means is after next weekend things could look rosey again.

It is crazy how quickly FF can turn around. Before this week a team w/ Bush & Spiller would be looking like the powerhouse of the league. Now one weekend later and they are probably consensus picks for the basement. All that means is after next weekend things could look rosey again.

I feel it is a little premature to call us consensus picks for the basement. It's a long season.

My league was a keep 1 and I also have Ray Rice, so I don't think I'm quite dead yet.

I'm rolling with Forte, Reggie Bush, and CJ Spiller. Good times! :cheers:

I got you all beat. I have all of Forte, F Jackson, Spiller AND R. Bush. Woo Hoo!

I got you all beat. I have all of Forte, F Jackson, Spiller AND R. Bush. Woo Hoo!

The topper would be if you also have DHB at WR. :o

I played against both this week....in ppr no less.

But own bush in another league

Not as bad as some of you but I do have Bush. Also DMC,BJGE & Daryl Richardson. We can only keep 4 rb's on our roster until after the byes. I know, weird, but our league likes the different rules we have. Debating on keeping Richardson if S Jax groin keeps ailing or try to pick up Ryan Williams, Daniel Thomas, Lamar Miller, Bilal Powell. Williams a definite starter with Beanie's turf toe so he might be the best pickup. I think Miller's better than Thomas but if Bush misses time it'll probably be Thomas who gets most of the carries as the coaches simply don't trust Miller yet in pass protection. Powell may sometime get carries as surely Greene's not getting the job done. Give Powell the opportunity and see what he'll do. Is Rex willing to do that? who knows. So if I don't get Williams I guess my next best shot is Daniel Thomas. Now watch, I'll get Thomas and they'll give the carries to Miller at least on 1st & 2nd down. Either way I don't think whoever I get is gonna hurt my team much if at all. Hope Aaron Rodgers gets going along with Dez Bryant & Dwayne Bowe for me. I have Cruz too. TE's are ok with Pitta & Myers. defenses suck with Philly & Wash. Gotta drop Wash. but not much left on the wire at all. Yeah like a fool I had Bush on the bench when he ran wild,grrr. Such is fantasy. Knew Oakland could be run on but I thought BJGE had a good matchup. I'll have to monitor Bush and hope he does ok.