Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Will LeShoure finish with 1,500 total yards and 20 touchdowns?

I'm shocked you guys are missing the real point here. This was his first NFL game and he had 26 carries for 100 yard 1 TD and 4 REC for 34 yards. He had more rushing yards than any other rookie including Trent Richardson and Alfred Morris. You're talking about run defenses and the Titans. And so what? Detroit will throw on teams like that but it's no reason not to pick him up. If you a such an expert, use him when he has better match ups. Your guys a dumb to pass on him and I guarantee he will be a top 10 pick next year if he keeps this pace. That's more than 1500 yards rushing and close to 300 receiving. Teams are going to have pick their poison this year with Detroit. Either Meagatron or LeShoure. I hope they drink Leshoure-aid!

I'm shocked you guys are missing the real point here. This was his first NFL game and he had 26 carries for 100 yard 1 TD and 4 REC for 34 yards. He had more rushing yards than any other rookie including Trent Richardson and Alfred Morris. You're talking about run defenses and the Titans. And so what? Detroit will throw on teams like that but it's no reason not to pick him up. If you a such an expert, use him when he has better match ups. Your guys a dumb to pass on him and I guarantee he will be a top 10 pick next year if he keeps this pace. That's more than 1500 yards rushing and close to 300 receiving. Teams are going to have pick their poison this year with Detroit. Either Meagatron or LeShoure. I hope they drink Leshoure-aid!

"Your guys a dumb to pass on him." How ironic. I sincerely hope this is PUI.

By the way, why do people keep capitalizing the "S" in Mikel's last name? And what the heck is a "Meagatron"? Calvin's meager younger brother?

The issue with Leshoure isn't his ability to produce 100+ yards in a single game. It's whether his body will hold up to a weekly pounding after major surgery.

Your guys a dumb to pass on him and I guarantee he will be a top 10 pick next year if he keeps this pace. That's more than 1500 yards rushing and close to 300 receiving. Teams are going to have pick their poison this year with Detroit. Either Meagatron or LeShoure. I hope they drink Leshoure-aid!

I love wild projections and bizarre overreactions based on 1 game. Danny Amendola will catch 140 passes this year too.

If you just want studs to plug in at RB then LeShoure isn't for you and hopefully you hit on your RB-RB-RB strategy at least twice. If however you used a different strat and have players at other positions that you just plug in, LeShoure is a great matchup play and will be fine on your team, with the possibility of developing into that stud, albeit unlikely, still potentially.

says you. <_<

Can lions homers answer me this...why does the coaching staff hate Smith so much? From a fantasy perspective he seemed to put up decent #'s. Is he missing blocking assignments, fumbling, dropping passes?

actually you are looking at it all wrong: the question is why in the ###### is he even on our team? when we dropped him last year, nobody went out to pick him up.

Dude is soft and pathetic...

and he doesn't smoke chronic like my boy leshoure!!!!11

Leshoure is awful!!!!!!! Back to bench you go and CJnoK you back in lineup next week :mad:

their offense was absolutely horrible in the first half.

The Lions are a passing team, the only way they can win is by outscoring the other team, they cannot do that running the ball 35 times a game. They are who they are, I would try to sell high on Leshoure, you might even be able to get CJ0K for him

As exciting as 20 yards on 30 carries is with CJ<1yardpercarryK, I like a team that can at least get to the goal line and punch it in.

The Titans moved the ball up and down the field, honestly Leshoure was a 12+rd pick and CJ a 1st, Leshoure might outscore CJ the rest of the year, I can easily see it, but that is a perfect sell high, buy low opportunity.

He sure looks to be an integral part of the offense, doesn't he?

I would NEVER trade him for Johnson! That's what you call high risk, low reward!

I could get a swift kick in the head for him too but why would I want either for Leshoure?:dunno:CJ0K? No thanks!

good call on LeStink, dude sucks

Dunno, first time seeing him, thought he ran hard and the line is not bad. Lions are a terrible team as a whole and playcalling sucks but leahoure didn't look terrible.

Dunno, first time seeing him, thought he ran hard and the line is not bad. Lions are a terrible team as a whole and playcalling sucks but leahoure didn't look terrible.

Leshoure didn't look all that bad last night. Most the time the Bears had the play stuffed. I do think he dances a little and I prefer a 1-cut runner. If the hole isn't immediately there he bounces outside which is a terrible idea against the fast Bears D.

You're right about the Lions' playcalling. Awful. One run and two passes every four-and-out - and you can nearly always tell what is coming.

He had second best outing against a tough bears D. He outperformed MJD, healthy DeMarco Murray and the S-Jax/Daryl combo. He looked sharp and was quick at getting up field. Definitely not a scrub.

Only issue was Bell getting all the goal line work. But since that didn't work out for the Lions, maybe he gets used a bit more in the future.

He had second best outing against a tough bears D. He outperformed MJD, healthy DeMarco Murray and the S-Jax/Daryl combo. He looked sharp and was quick at getting up field. Definitely not a scrub.

Only issue was Bell getting all the goal line work. But since that didn't work out for the Lions, maybe he gets used a bit more in the future.

I think Bell actually looks pretty good as well. Sneaky stash, I think. Did you see Bell pick up those tough yards last night? The Bears were reading the Lions' crap playcalling like a book. Half the time it looked like the OC was realying the play calls right to the defense the way they reacted before the snap. Totally unimaginative.