Sign in to follow this  
bfavre4ever

Traded Colston for...

Mike crabtree...it's ppr too I think I got the better more CONSISTENT player here what you guys think?

bad trade. yes, colston is sucking right now... but you can get FA wide receivers on the waiver wire with the same production as crabtree.

At least you got something for him. I can't get anyone to bite. Tried trading him straight up for Pitta, and that owner already has Gronk, and still got shot down hard.

At least you got something for him. I can't get anyone to bite. Tried trading him straight up for Pitta, and that owner already has Gronk, and still got shot down hard.

Dont trade him away, especially if all you're going to get is bottom-of-the-barrel guys. He's bound to go off eventually, he always does this. Not to mention the Saints' best receiver

At least wait until he goes off to get something better. As someone said, it's not hard to find Crabtree level production on wire.

I love this guy, wish he was in my league...

I just made two trades for colston this week...

1.) I traded benson and aj green for colston and sjax (not looking so good last week, but overall it was great)

2.) I traded maclin straight up for colston

you probably wish I was in your league right now but colston is a lock for 1000 and 7

love,

jdon

1.) I traded benson and aj green for colston and sjax (not looking so good last week, but overall it was great)

you probably wish I was in your league right now but colston is a lock for 1000 and 7

love,

jdon

1. These RBs are whatever- wash pretty much. WR-wise, you got romped.

2. This is a matter of who can stay healthy, as both are dealing with shite that will hurt their production.

love,

jdon

Colston isnt a lock for ######...the guy is constantly hurt....brees loves himself moore, graham and sproles....colston is so over rated its unreal

Colston isnt a lock for ######...the guy is constantly hurt....brees loves himself moore, graham and sproles....colston is so over rated its unreal

How is this overrated?

2012 - 90, 1200, 10

2011 - 80, 1143, 8

2010 - 84, 1022 7

2009 - 70, 1074, 9

2008 - 47, 760, 5

2007 - 98, 1202, 11

2006 - 70, 1038, 8

How is this overrated?

2012 - 90, 1200, 10

2011 - 80, 1143, 8

2010 - 84, 1022 7

2009 - 70, 1074, 9

2008 - 47, 760, 5

2007 - 98, 1202, 11

2006 - 70, 1038, 8

hes over valued in every draft every year..... this year esp....he blows

Why is this great overall?

You traded for a hurt old WR on a 0-3 team who isnt playing every down, and an old RB who has been hurt all yr and has not done anything and the rookie behind him has looked a ton better?

Green for Colston and Sjax may have been fair but to have Benson in that deal, you got flat our robbed

:lol: Still waiting to hear some from you. You just spout nonsense.

I already told you, he's over rated. Hes constantly drafted higher than he should be every single year. This year is only cementing my case even more this guy is a bum!

I already told you, he's over rated. Hes constantly drafted higher than he should be every single year. This year is only cementing my case even more this guy is a bum!

Yeah man you tell him. Fock all that statistical data to prove a point. I think people should use more nonsense and speculation in their arguments.

hes over valued in every draft every year..... this year esp....he blows

His ADP was 4.9, how is that over-rated? Colston is a perfect buy low candidate, he had the same start last year and then went off in the 2nd half.

In his last 4 games last year he had 29 receptions, 422 yards and 5td's

So as far as WRs go - where would you rank him? 20th? 30th? 50th? 99th?

Do tell.

Yeah man you tell him. Fock all that statistical data to prove a point. I think people should use more nonsense and speculation in their arguments.

Damn right! Im glad someone joined my side!!!

So as far as WRs go - where would you rank him? 20th? 30th? 50th? 99th?

Do tell.

20th sounds about right maybe lower.....look at the saints schedule!?!!? Like i mentioned above sproles, moore and graham will and are going to take a ton of targets away from colston....hes an avg number 3 wideout on fantasy teams plain n simple

20th sounds about right maybe lower.....look at the saints schedule!?!!? Like i mentioned above sproles, moore and graham will and are going to take a ton of targets away from colston....hes an avg number 3 wideout on fantasy teams plain n simple

His adp this year was the 15th WR off the board - not too far off of your expectations, so I don't see that being so overrated per se.

If his adp were the 5th WR off the board, I'd get it.

Not sure how you can say he's an average WR3 though - maybe in a 6 team league.

His adp this year was the 15th WR off the board - not too far off of your expectations, so I don't see that being so overrated per se.

If his adp were the 5th WR off the board, I'd get it.

Not sure how you can say he's an average WR3 though - maybe in a 6 team league.

2 of my leagues..which are PPR he went in the 3rd/4th rds. I'm really not a fan.... thats all

2 of my leagues..which are PPR he went in the 3rd/4th rds. I'm really not a fan.... thats all

I've been shopping him and can't get much and refuse to let him go because he will go off, and I think this is the week.

If he's truly over his foot issue now.

I've been shopping him and can't get much and refuse to let him go because he will go off, and I think this is the week.

If he's truly over his foot issue now.

I like Colston but think it will not be this week he goes off.

I get it. He's on my bench until the Saints start getting him the rock. FWIW, he's been a butt hair from a touch just about every week. At this point with most WW full of WRs capable of the same point production as Colston (so far), you're stuck with him until he strings a few games together.

1. These RBs are whatever- wash pretty much. WR-wise, you got romped.

2. This is a matter of who can stay healthy, as both are dealing with shite that will hurt their production.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

not so stupid now!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha!!!!

love,

jdon

ps. I still lost both matchups I have him in but it wasn't his fault...

:nono: :nono: :nono:

stupid stupid stupid

I heard Colston was overrated. Can somebody verify? I would look at stats, but i personally prefer personal opinion and "I just don't like him"

/sarcasm