Sign in to follow this  
lguero1

What do you need Monday Night?

I would be willing to bet that Foster, Andre Johnson, Schaub,and Daniels are the main players showing up on this list.

League 1 (3-1) I'm down 24 and I have Andre johnson. I need two long TDs early because I can see this game getting out of hand early. I do not see a shootout. Andre 4 catches, 100 yards, 2 TDs = 26 points. Hmmm.

League 2 (3-1) I'm up 29.8 points and I have Graham and he has Andre. I like my chances.

League 3 (4-0) I'm up 43 to 1. He has Scaub. Low scoring league. He needs four hundred yards for 6 points. 6 passing TDs for 24 points. 3 rushing TDs for 18 more to beat me. (5-0)

League 4 (5-0) Up by 52 and we are done.

Down 11 and have Andre Johnson...Opponent has Texans DST...Not liking the odds..

Texans DST and Andre Johnson to combine for 23+ in a yardage defense league. I'm pretty confident in my chances.

I need 18.5 pts from Andre Johnson in a 0.5 ppr league. My opponent had Bradshaw, Ridley, and Harvin go off. Give me a break!

I need 31 points from Arian Foster

Ive already won my game but my defense the texans still have to play. So it doesnt matter if they get -20 ill still win

I need Schaub to get hurt early in the 1st quarter. Nothing serious that will keep him out next week - just tonight. :ninja:

I am 19 pts ahead and my opponent has Foster and Andre. I'm screwed unless Foster breaks a leg in the 1st quarter.

I need Greene, Kerley, & Houston D to score under 17...I'd feel a whole lot better w/o the D.