Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Houston Texans

As a Foster owner in a key match-up this week, I will quote the great Bobby Knight:

"If a Foster TD is inevitable; lie back and enjoy it!" :pointstosky:

james jones. all he does? catch touchdowns.

That was a pretty sick catch by Jones. The Pack is reminding us who they are... or who Houston is... either way. Go Pack go!

The Packers can't afford to lose Shields too. Their trainer should be questioned. They are having a lot of injuries.

Played against Rodgers.....need 3 yards from Foster for the win.....and, of course, they pull him.

I know, I know....cool story, bro.

damm GB absolutely shut down Foster, but damm those 2 1 yard TD's ughhhh. Houston is like the only team that never tries a play fake inside the 3

Why the hell would they not run it from the 1 with Foster?

Ha, look at that idiot going crazy after that block! Woot, look at me? Now we're only getting demolished, not crushed. :doublethumbsup:

Now Houston calling TOs with 5 minutes left? Why not save them until you are back in the game, douches ...

Why the hell would they not run it from the 1 with Foster?

oh I agree, I would run it all day, I just happen to be playing him, they hold him to 41 total yards!!!! but then 2 crappy ass 1 yard TD's make his day good, it seems like every time I have a RB 1st and goal it usually goes like this

play fake, hand off stuffed, play fake, FG

james jones. all he does? catch touchdowns.

I know right - last week/tonight. Can he add some yardage to that please.

18 points :pointstosky:

Ha. What beatdown. Houston's not ready for prime time.

Nah, they aren't. What a terrible team. Shaub sucks and so does that vaunted defense. Gimme a break. Been hearing about Houston all year and look what happens when they don't play Jacksonville or Indy? Yeah right. What a soft team. Joke. :lol:

Nah, they aren't. What a terrible team. Shaub sucks and so does that vaunted defense. Gimme a break. Been hearing about Houston all year and look what happens when they don't play Jacksonville or Indy? Yeah right. What a soft team. Joke. :lol:

Houston's 1st game against an NFC team and they're embarrassed. If Denver wins tonight the AFC would have only 2 teams over .500. Baltimore and Houston. Houston got pimp slapped by a decent NFC team and Baltimore barely escaped a loss to a bad NFC team.

The AFC blows.

That was a pretty sick catch by Jones. The Pack is reminding us who they are... or who Houston is... either way. Go Pack go!

<obligitory>They are who we thought they were!!! you wanna crown 'em? go ahead, crown 'em</obligitory>