Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

What do you need on Monday night?

Some combination of either 41 points between Mathews and Von Miller, or 55 points between Mathews, Miller and Malcolm Floyd (it's complicated). I was actually looking real good this week until focking Jordy Nelson last night.

I need Peyton to somehow get himself out the game so that whoever his backup is can come in and throw 4 TD passes to D.Thomas - in other words it's a lost cause....

I need Peyton to go Arod tonight. Just to take the edge off the azzwhoopin the Niners took yesterday :mad:

I need 7 pts. out of TE Jacob Tamme

I like my chances

so far :unsure:

Well i needed / wanted at least 7 points, but only got 4.70 :shocking:

Fortunately is was just enough (crossing my fingers about stat adjustments)

:pointstosky:

:banana:

Focking Mathews. Didn't do sh!t with all of those carries, and Tamme couldn't get in on the pass party. This week is going to be BRUTAL for my bye week also.

Same here...well, if not mother bleepin ape bleep, at least 28 points more than Demaryius.

I got exactly what I needed and won by one point.

I got exactly what I needed and won by one point.

Myself as well. Having Norv keep R. Brown out there the last few series to pass block instead of Mathews sealed the win for me.

I had a 14 pt lead with Decker going going up against Rivers and D. Thomas. At one point I was only up by 2 points with 10 mins left in the 3rd and I almost gave up hope, but then Rivers threw pick after pick and Manning targeted everyone other than D. Thomas on an impressive comeback. Ended up winning by 10. Awesome.

In one league I was down by 42 points going the game with Manning, Decker, and Gates in my lineup. Wasn't looking good at halftime. Ended up winning by 17. Awesome :pointstosky:

In my other league was down by 17. I had the underachieving Gates in my lineup. Wasn't too confident going in. Won by 3. Awesome :pointstosky:

I am so glad I didn't give up on Gates. I almost did.