Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Niners 23 - Seahawks 10

I hope the Niners don't lose..it would suck getting beaten by a QB worse then Tim Tebow.

17-9 Seattle

If we can lose to Seneca Wallace, we can probably lose to Russell Wilson.

Not as confident as I was before Sunday but, Seattle's O plays into our D' s strength.

24-13 9'ers

Our defenses are a wash

Lynch + Wilson >>>>>>>>> Gore + Smith.

I can't decide which statement is more hilarious.

I can't decide which statement is more hilarious.

I can't back up the second part. Gore and Lynch are comparable but Wilson is still a work in progress and I won't get to excited over one game. Harbaugh has done a commendable job salvaging Alex Smith's career.

Seattle has a better secondary. Frisco has the edge on their front 7. I was surprised Seattle has more sacks this season (17 to 9) but The Green Bay game helped a lot with that. Seattle is still getting the majority of their pass rush from 2 players.

Tied for 6th in the league...crazy. It sure didn't show yesterday.

I can't back up the second part. Gore and Lynch are comparable but Wilson is still a work in progress and I won't get to excited over one game. Harbaugh has done a commendable job salvaging Alex Smith's career.

Seattle has a better secondary. Frisco has the edge on their front 7. I was surprised Seattle has more sacks this season (17 to 9) but The Green Bay game helped a lot with that. Seattle is still getting the majority of their pass rush from 2 players.

Tied for 6th in the league...crazy. It sure didn't show yesterday.

I think the next 3 games will tell us a lot about the Seattle Defense. Niners, Lions, Vikings. All with very potent offenses, 2 of the games on the road.

I think the FO built this defense very very well. I just still see a big hole in your defense when it comes down to defending the power rushing game. Luckily, none of the teams they've played have figured it out yet. The packers kinda got the idea in the 2nd half of their game.

I think the next 3 games will tell us a lot about the Seattle Defense. Niners, Lions, Vikings. All with very potent offenses, 2 of the games on the road.

I think the FO built this defense very very well. I just still see a big hole in your defense when it comes down to defending the power rushing game. Luckily, none of the teams they've played have figured it out yet. The packers kinda got the idea in the 2nd half of their game.

Seattle's biggest defensive weakness is stopping teams on 3rd down. It seems like opponents are converting like 90% of their 3rd down tries. I'm sure that's not the actual number but it focking seams like it! :angry:

As far as stopping a power rushing team, we haven't really faced a team like that yet. I suppose the Pats are the best rushing team we've faced. Green Bay did look a lot better when they started running Benson more in the 2nd half.

I just still see a big hole in your defense when it comes down to defending the power rushing game. Luckily, none of the teams they've played have figured it out yet. The packers kinda got the idea in the 2nd half of their game.

I'll clue you in on a little secret. Do you think the Hawks D wanted to take away Benson or Rodgers? :rolleyes:

Huzzah.....it's the "what's your deal" bowl. :argue:

Seattle feeling disrespected :rolleyes: and was butt hurt by some Tom Brady trash talk. Seahawks are like the lil engine that could trying so hard to become relevant. They're not bad for a 3-3 team and have a chance to prove themselves this week against an unhappy group of 49ers.

Huzzah.....it's the "what's your deal" bowl. :argue:

Seattle feeling disrespected :rolleyes: and was butt hurt by some Tom Brady trash talk. Seahawks are like the lil engine that could trying so hard to become relevant. They're not bad for a 3-3 team and have a chance to prove themselves this week against an unhappy group of 49ers.

:sleep:

If I was a 49ers fan... I wouldn't be talking smack right now... especially after that BIG CAN OF WHUP AZZ they got from the Giants.... AT HOME....LMAO!

Cowboys whup Giants week 1

Seahawks whup Cowboys week 2

Giants whup 49ers week 6

That means the Seahawks will whup the 49ers this week

If I was a 49ers fan... I wouldn't be talking smack right now... especially after that BIG CAN OF WHUP AZZ they got from the Giants.... AT HOME....LMAO!

Cowboys whup Giants week 1

Seahawks whup Cowboys week 2

Giants whup 49ers week 6

That means the Seahawks will whup the 49ers this week

No no no. They shouldn't be talking smack after they get the can opened on them at home Thursday. They won't either. :cheers:

Niners beat Packers.

Packers beat Seahawks.

Niners will beat Seahawks on Thursday.

/science

Pat Robertson just told me he's sending the Seahawks down there to do the lord's work for all the dirty buttfocking going on in the the bay area the past few decades. Sorry guys, it's a holy war. :banana:

Pat Robertson just told me he's sending the Seahawks down there to do the lord's work for all the dirty buttfocking going on in the the bay area the past few decades. Sorry guys, it's a holy war. :banana:

That's funny because Robertson told Malcom Gladwell that the Christians lost the war on gay marriages.

Power rushing killed it tonight.

Fortunately for the Seahawks, there aren't too many more teams on their schedule that can power run like the Niners.

Flynn would have won that game for the hawks. Why? He could prob put 17 pnts on the board and lead sea on a few longer drives. Longer drives mean more rest for the defense, wich means less gashing by gore in the 4th qtr. game? Won. Ur minds? Blown.

The Niners have an awesome team. Good win guys. Close, physical game and your team came out on top. I have a ton of respect for Frank Gore and Justin Smith.

I can't wait for the rematch in Seattle :cheers: