Sign in to follow this  
Vyse

Greg Jennings owners....

Are you keeping jennings or willing to trade him now? If you're looking to trade, who would you be willing to take to deal him?

Are you keeping jennings or willing to trade him now? If you're looking to trade, who would you be willing to take to deal him?

If you can get anything at all for him, you should take it. His only value is to someone who has room on their roster to stash him until a FF playoff run.

If you can get anything at all for him, you should take it. His only value is to someone who has room on their roster to stash him until a FF playoff run.

I was weak at WR and strong at TE (have Gronkowski) and traded him and Witten for DeSean Jackson and Danny Amendola.. was that a good trade?

I was weak at WR and strong at TE (have Gronkowski) and traded him and Witten for DeSean Jackson and Danny Amendola.. was that a good trade?

You sir are a bandit. :bandana:

to be honest even then its not worth it...assuming he comes back in the playoffs are you willing to stick him in your lineup after missing 80% of the season and no knowing his role?

i'm not.

Had him in a dynasty league. Was maxed out on salary, and couldn't even promote Chris Givens from my taxi squad. So I traded Jennings for Titus Young and TJ Graham last week. Plus I was able to activate Givens and now I have salary cap flexibility. I'm happy with the trade.

Jennings is worthless. He comes back during the playoffs and Jones/Cobb will already have their defined roles. Do you think the Packers are going to try really hard to work him into the offense when he comes back knowing that they aren't that interested in resigning him?

Jennings is worthless. He comes back during the playoffs and Jones/Cobb will already have their defined roles. Do you think the Packers are going to try really hard to work him into the offense when he comes back knowing that they aren't that interested in resigning him?

Exactly, this turncoat already basically said he was leaving the packers so no reason to lean on him when he's a brittle traitor. He probably goes fishing with javon walker in the offseason.

Exactly, this turncoat already basically said he was leaving the packers so no reason to lean on him when he's a brittle traitor. He probably goes fishing with javon walker in the offseason.

Agreed. He had a few good seasons and was really becoming a pretty decent fantasy WR. He gets hurt too easily now and GB is loaded at WR so Jennings no longer matters. Even if he ends up in a good situation next year..... Who's even wants to deal with him and his BS? :rolleyes:

Who the hell would take Greg Jennings in a trade? His season is done, fantasy football wise. If he makes it back for week 13, which is what they are saying is a best case scenario, he won't come back in guns blazing after a full year off. He's droppable at this point.

Who the hell would take Greg Jennings in a trade? His season is done, fantasy football wise. If he makes it back for week 13, which is what they are saying is a best case scenario, he won't come back in guns blazing after a full year off. He's droppable at this point.

Depends on how long your season is. If your playoffs start in week 14 than he is probably drop able. If you league plays all 17 weeks then he is probably worth holding on to.

Docs expect Jennings to be sidelined 3 weeks

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, doctors expect Greg Jennings to be sidelined "about three weeks" after he undergoes sports hernia surgery next Tuesday.

It's an optimistic outlook. Saints CB Jabari Greer was given the same timetable for a similar operation and needed roughly six weeks. Jennings won't go under the knife until Oct. 30. If he hits his best-case scenario, Jennings will return to the practice field in Week 12. He would likely need at least another week to get clear out the cobwebs and get back into football shape. We don't expect him to see game action before Week 13 versus the Vikings, and it could be another week or two after that. With another month to become entrenched as the No. 2 option in the passing game, we remain convinced that Randall Cobb's fantasy value is safe regardless of Jennings' return.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Oct 25 - 7:24 PM

Well I traded FOR Jennings (Paulsen + Moss, for Keller and Jennings) and then flipped Jennings for the Pats DST.

Obviously have a plan here pairing Pats & Fins for weeks 15-16 vs Jax and in the playoff run, but...

....thoughts here? Anyone else either buying in or selling?

i wouldn't trade for greg jennings unless nelson or cobb goes down and you then want him for a playoff run. and even then that's a maybe and more like a probably not.

I'm gonna keep wasting a bench spot on him although it's pretty clear his season is a wash.

But I'm not about to drop him only to have someone else pick him up, then use him to beat me in the playoffs. No effing way.

Jennings has had more air time in commercials than on the field this year!