Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Week 12 waivers

Alright people why no waiver wire thread for week 12??? :dunno:

Looks like decent week for some players so what's your thoughts on.........that are probably available in most

-Bryce Brown

-Ronnie Hillman

-Jalen Parmele

-Bennie Wells

-Justin Blackmon

-TY Hilton

In my deep league (14 team standard) im putting in a claim for DEN's Stokley. With RB issues, Payton's going to throw & they have a cake schedule.

In my 10 team: I'd like to drop Titus Young -can't decide b/w Blackmon or TY Hilton. ..or just hang tight w/ Young on the bench(?)

In short: the above list is a good one; but I'll throw in Stokley's name.

-Bennie Wells

Kinda off topic here, but am I the only one that thinks Arizona is out of their minds giving Beanie the starting role over LSH? The guy has single-handedly reinvigorated their run game IMO.

Kinda off topic here, but am I the only one that thinks Arizona is out of their minds giving Beanie the starting role over LSH? The guy has single-handedly reinvigorated their run game IMO.

Just like Reece, doesn't mean much if you can't help the team win games.

Yeah, the RB choices are throwing me for a loop. McCoy owner, and my #3 is Rashad (who'll be dropped shortly). I think I'll be able to snag one of them, though I may not get my pick of the bunch. But if I did, I'm struggling to consider who to go for. All have concerns but can fill-in in what is a must-win game for me.

Brown scares me because Reid is still a retard and McCoy has struggled mightily this year (but bonus points for the decent matchup and being able to wait till MNF to bench McCoy if necessary)

Hillman scares me because of the unknown split with Ball (bonus points for being in a decent offense, and for being the lead guy through fantasy playoffs [useful if he's any good and Ryan Mathews keeps shitting the bed])

Parmele scares me because of the general flukiness of the Texans game, and that Rotoworld compared him to Jackie Battle (bonus points for playing the Titans, and Bills next week if I needed him)

Probably like Parmele more because he's far away the most likely to get 20+ touches of the group.

He's been better than average when a healthy scratch.

Fixed.

LSH's yards came on like two plays. His other 22 touches got like a yard or two per.

Hard to count on a couple of big plays to carry the day.

Wells has done it before, albeit often injured.

Both have to deal with a craptastic OL and an even worse QB.

Parmele scares me because of the general flukiness of the Texans game, and that Rotoworld compared him to Jackie Battle (bonus points for playing the Titans, and Bills next week if I needed him)

Probably like Parmele more because he's far away the most likely to get 20+ touches of the group.

Check out what they wrote on Parmele on Rotoworld....

Jalen Parmele, Jaguars - Taking over for an ineffective Rashad Jennings, Parmele racked up a whopping 27 touches at Houston. Unfortunately the former special teamer showed little in the way of running instincts, slamming into the line at full speed on the majority of his runs. Parmele showed little to no patience and lacked a feel for setting up blocks. Although the schedule is tasty with plus matchups against the Titans, Bills, and Jets the next three weeks, Parmele will always be a week-to-week player regardless of Maurice Jones-Drew’s return date. For Week 12, alone, Parmele should be a top-25 running back option.

:shocking: :lol:

Ive got the #3 waiver in one league and doubt will get Brown or Hillman and not gonna claim Blackmon and others dont think should use on.

Check out what they wrote on Parmele on Rotoworld....

:shocking: :lol:

Ive got the #3 waiver in one league and doubt will get Brown or Hillman and not gonna claim Blackmon and others dont think should use on.

The Eggplant Parm is a "BANSAI!!!!!" freakin' nutbar!!1! :banana:

Slamming straight into the line, no Mr. Nancy Pants dancing for this mofo :headbanger:

Gimme a WW scrub about to get 20 touches in week 12 ... YES, PLEASE :pointstosky:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

The Eggplant Parm is a "BANSAI!!!!!" freakin' nutbar!!1! :banana:

Slamming straight into the line, no Mr. Nancy Pants dancing for this mofo :headbanger:

Gimme a WW scrub about to get 20 touches in week 12 ... YES, PLEASE :pointstosky:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

Hey NPG, I bow to your greatness in forecasting a big game for TY Hilton. I was able to pick him up, so I'm hoping I don't regret not taking DX (your favorite injury is waiting guy). :cheers: