Sign in to follow this  
vroompac

Celebrating playoffs

It's hard enough to make it into the playoffs so this is a :banana: thread to help those who have.

Hoping to win some cash this year.

First round bye locked up tonight.

My main $ league is crazy; 5 teams within a game of first. I'm one of 3 tied for 3rd at 7-4, and only 4 teams make the playoffs. I won barring 47 from Andre Brown, and the other 4 teams are all in close games.

My main $ league is crazy; 5 teams within a game of first. I'm one of 3 tied for 3rd at 7-4, and only 4 teams make the playoffs. I won barring 47 from Andre Brown, and the other 4 teams are all in close games.

I got a money league very similar. It is gonna come down to next week cause 6 teams are all in it and very close in total points which is the tie breaker.

I'm in and hopefully I'll get that first round bye next week in my money league. I'm tied for first with one week left. 9-3 after this week.

So here's my nana dance!!!! :banana:

Similar story to above. Even at 9-1 two weeks ago I had not clinched a first round (Week 14) bye. Got to 10-2 today, finally get that coveted Week 14 off. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Potential to clinch a spot today, kicked the focking door in by posting the highest score in the league this season - thanks mainly to Stafford, Dez, and Julio. Next week facing the other team tied for the lead in my division, winner gets a bye.

:banana: :banana:

Barring an amazing night from J Stew tomorrow night, I am going to lose this week. HOWEVER, so will the guy in 2nd place in the division, and that locks it up for me. No byes. Just weeks 15 and 16. That's all I have to be concerned with now.

I locked my spot into the playoffs with a win and a loss by the team that was in 2nd place in my division.

For my other league, I just lost my chance at a 1st round bye thanks to Rodgers' piss poor performance tonight.

I got in but damn I've hit a focking 4 game losing streak cause ,y players have played like shiet the past 4 weeks and with Rodgers not putting up shiet this game I just lost again. Combine that with Hillman laying a focking goose egg and that's how my last few weeks have been. But still made playoffs. Don't think I'll last long if they do that shiet

Made playoffs in 2 leagues, one comes down to winner take all next week even though 2nd highest scoring team, only 6-6

And one other team most points scored and 5-7, not in playoffs.. Pretty much ruins my whole year and I really can give a fock about the teams that are in as this team is a complete power house and going home..

SO fock the banana dance!!!

This is my first post, glad i found the site

i clinch with the Panthers D scoring 4 pts or more tonight

10-2 clinched 1st round bye :banana:

7-4-1 clinched playoff berth :banana:

6-6 going to be close

6-6 going to be close

Welcome :cheers:

Hopefully you're toasting a cold one by half time. Clinched the playoffs in 4 out of my 5 leagues & 2 got 1st round byes.

Yeeeaahhh Buuudddyyy!!!

Playoff spot locked up last week....moved into 2nd place with a season-high 181 pt performance this week!

May the FF gods continue to smile down upon us!

:banana: :banana:

Welcome :cheers:

Thanks!!! Ive been trolling for 3 days lol, glad i found the site...good to have some good help besides Fabiano on nfl live LOL

Thanks!!! Ive been trolling for 3 days lol, glad i found the site...good to have some good help besides Fabiano on nfl live LOL

This is a good site & the forum here is full of useful info.

A lil friendly heads up tho. Make sure you post "who should I start" or team management questions on the A Little Help Board.... If you don't, expect a heavy dose of sarcasm to your question. Good luck to ya, Birk!

Top team won but the other three lost. I'm alone in second by a game. :banana:

for a week at least

nobody cares about your focking fantasy team !!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

nobody cares about your focking fantasy team !!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wrong thread. The "Being a d!ck for no reason thread" is over in the Geek Club. You may have to search for it, but trust me, it's there.

In my sweet 8 man IDP league, we start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, R/W/T, R/W/T, K, DL, DL, LB, LB, LB, CB, CB and S with a 9 man bench. Started 1-4 and now made the 4 man playoff. :banana: IDP is very cool.

In my super sweet FF Today start up ppr dynasty league i suck so bad i traded away what i could and hope for a future.

In my amazingly sweet local 12 man local made up of the coolest mutherf@ckers from Seabright in Santa Cruz, I locked up first with a bye, total points and highest scoring week. :headbanger:

I locked a playoff spot as well this week.

I made a trade last week giving up Brees, Forte, Amendola for Peyton Manning, Sproles, Dez Bryant. Not sure if this will work out for me in the long run and I was very concerned when I offered this up last week, but it gave me a victory that I much needed. I started out 5-0, but have gone 3-4 over the last seven weeks.