Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Wow, NFL giving Belchers daughter 50g a year!

They will give the kid 50 grand a year til shes 18 I just heard, Geez id trade places with that in a second! Who needs parents when u have a very liveable wage for free!

This is why tickets cost $150 bucks and Sunday ticket sitting around $300. The wage earners pay it all in the end.

If her parents were alive she'd probably be getting more.

Doubt it. Part of the reason for all this was financial problems

Doubt it. Part of the reason for all this was financial problems

Well he drove to his death site in his Bentley so they couldn't have been that financially-pressed.

Well he drove to his death site in his Bentley so they couldn't have been that financially-pressed.

Sometimes, it isn't financially wise to buy a Bentley. :dunno:

What she gains financially is mimimal compared to what she will never be able to replace again, a mom and Dad. I wish that on no one.

What she gains financially is mimimal compared to what she will never be able to replace again, a mom and Dad. I wish that on no one.

Dad was obviously an F'N Loser. Losing the mother is truly saddening. No amount of money will ever make up for what this girl has lost. Thankfully for her, she's young enough that she will have no recollection of this incident other than what she reads or hears and probably will be able to live a somewhat normal life.

Then again she might be better off without them, sounds like they had some issues.

This may be a speedbump on her road to stripperhood.

:unsure:

They will give the kid 50 grand a year til shes 18 I just heard, Geez id trade places with that in a second! Who needs parents when u have a very liveable wage for free!

This may be a speedbump on her road to stripperhood.

:unsure:

What is wrong with you two?

Hardly lucky - but a very good gesture by the NFL to provide for her.

If im not mistaken its part of NFLPA agreement and they did not just do it for this one child because they felt bad.

Because everyone owns the cars they drive. Think of the money we could make if we started giving people loans for cars, that they then had to repay with a bunch of interest.

This is why tickets cost $150 bucks and Sunday ticket sitting around $300. The wage earners pay it all in the end.

Yes that little 3 yr old girl with no parents as of last weekend is the reason tickets cost $150 and Sunday Ticket is $300.

Stupidest....post....evah!

What is wrong with you two?

Meh........it's shtick. Kind of funny too.

We're discussing life issues/morality on a fantasy football forum board. We're the lowest common denominator....you need to start acting like it. :mad:

You are an idiot.