Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

FU Josh Freeman

he had over 400 yds and 3tds last game ....why wouldn't you start him

I feel your pain. I started him over Ryan. There is a lot of game left though. A lot.

+1

He'll get his in garbage time...wanna see NO get another TD before half actually...

I pulled him for Eli at the last minute (not that it's much better). I'm really glad VJax showed up too. Focking overrated piece of sh!t. Should have known. He always comes up small when you need him the most.

I have'nt lost hope yet. The NFL is crazy and so is FFPlayoff weekend. He could still put up good numbers in 2nd Half. This is the Saints D he is going against. Keep the faith :pointstosky:

They better wake the f in 2nd half...livin that last TD...Rey gotta throw throw throw now

INT #3 and no focking catches for Vjax :mad:

Another example of why the "experts" do not have a clue :nono:

bucs killing most good fantasy teams today. what else can you do, saints were awful on defense all year.

His 400 yds and 3tds earlier made this a no brainer start. :angry:

INT #3 and no focking catches for Vjax :mad:

Another example of why the "experts" do not have a clue :nono:

dude shut up with the experts stuff already. He was a monster play this week, regardless of what any self professed 'expert' declared. Just because someone is expected to have a monster day doesn't mean they will. Just because you draft rodgers in the 1st round doesn't mean he'll be the highest scoring QB. Just because 'experts' proclaim freeman to be a solid start doesn't mean he'll come through. Sick of hearing about experts and idiots bitchin about experts getting it wrong. If experts got everything right, there'd be no reason to play the games...

I would imagine that nearly every Freeman and Doug Martin owner started them this week and they will be the reason why many teams do not go to the fantasy bowl.

I've seen some weird results in the NFL this year, but that goose egg by Tampa against the stinking Saints defense has got to take the cake.

I would imagine that nearly every Freeman and Doug Martin owner started them this week and they will be the reason why many teams do not go to the fantasy bowl.

I've seen some weird results in the NFL this year, but that goose egg by Tampa against the stinking Saints defense has got to take the cake.

one of the worst Ds in the history of the NFL, statistically speaking anyway. GOOSE EGG. Never seen anything like it. Was watching the game too, they'd drive, drive, and then literally he'd repeatedly throw it up for grabs like 40 yards, and rarely was it even a jump ball. it'd be 10 yards too deep for the receiver and the safety would be camped under it for a pick. It was highly frustrating to watch, it really was incredible, to the point that I was having a hard time believing this was really happening. Like it was a bad dream or something. Still struggling with it, and if Kap goes off for a 4 td game I'm gonna be hella pissed. That and I say Cobb for DX...

guy I'm playing in the semifinals has both! Woo hop!

P.S. I rocked this week so it wouldn't have mattered.

Yeah this hurts. I had Connor Barth starting too. Unreal.

+1. I got SEVEN points this week, from DET QB, NYG TE Bennett and TB KCR. Yes, I lost my semi-final matchup. :cry:

It was a great match up and he has been doing really well. Just laid an egg, at the worst time - and it killed me.

it was a rough week...

Doug Martin, Conor Barth, Roddy White, M. Bennett...

I have never seen so many good offenses shut down.

Not even Brady, Stevie, Shorts III, and Richardson could save me...