Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Week 15 FU

Fock you Freeman you god damned moron. Stop throwing INTs. Fock you Thomas how about catch some of those td throws. Fock you Cruz and fock you Martin

Wilson. Ur a piece of garbage and the game is already over. I just hope u get 10 yds so I can beat my worthless opponent who started rg3 and pettigrew.

FU Adrian Peterson, who is sodomizing me in both my leagues. Never scored a TD over 3 yds until this year. FU.

FU to every player on my team. Not a single one of them are doing sh!t:

Rodgers (although just threw TD)

Eli

Ray '2 carry' Rice

Cruz

VJax (everyones top 3 WR this week)

Graham

Zeurlin

Fock all of you losers. It's been a long year, but thankfully it's almost over.

A major fock you to Freeman, Cruz, Martin, d Thomas, Tynes, Wilson. Every one of my ###### players are playing like ######.

This dynamic duo has been solid all year but of course, today they are blowing chunks.

R Wayne - 1 catch for 3 yards

Julio - 1 catch for 4 yards

Oh well at least I have Foster and D Wilson at RB! :wall:

FU Kregg Lumpkin! Good grief!

FU Tom Coughlin!

FU every player on my opponents team who is having a career day!

Wayne and Julio Jones. 7 combined yards at half.

I knew Jones was a gamble because of his Sh!tty home trend, but the Colts focking suck. No way they don't get blown out in the first round.

###### Brees and Peterson. 6 of my 8 players don't take the field until 4 pm, but I'm already down 55 mainly because of those two. Every time Peterson goes off for 200+ and/or multiple TDs, I'm on the other side (including two weeks ago). I hope you fall one yard short of Dickerson's record, you ######.

Going to need monster games from Stafford, Spiller, and Charles to pull this one out.

A Big FU to Wayne and Julio. Also, FU to whoever is making the decision to put Lumpkin in there instead of Wilson.

x2 FU Julio Bones and Reggie and a special FU to the Ravens for giving the Broncos defense more points than most qbs score in the FIRST HALF

FU Greg Zeurlin. Why do I keep starting you? You suck something fierce.

Did Vincent Jackson literally die? Surely he can't be healthy and have 0 catches against the worst D in the league. If so, a major fock you.

Fock you T Rich, thanks for breaking off 2TDs on me in the first half. 2TDs and less than 30 yards. @sshat.

Fock you Decker for getting tackled at the 2 inch line. Fock you Peyton for not rewarding Moreno with the short TD score.

Fock you Wilson for not being able to pass protect so you are not in there now that the Giants are down by 17.

Fock you to Caldwall for trying to have Flacco throw in a TD when you have 1st and Goal from the 4 and R Rice. Bums

Fock you to me for playing Rice over Sproles when I knew the Broncos would limit Rice. Can't bench Rice, but still. Actually, yes, fock me for playing D Wilson over Sproles.

Fock you to all of my skill players who are not going to score a single TD for me today in my Superbowl.

FOCK!

My opponent is nearly at 100pts already and I haven't even broke 20. Worst beating I can ever remember in over ten years of FF.

Time to start drinking heavily.

:cheers:

FU Tampa Bay. You destroyed Doug Martin's day by halftime. To the entire Buc's organization: find a subway, line up along the edge, hold each others hands, wait for an approaching train: jump. FU.

I'm not one to contribute to the FU thread, but when Balt has 1st and goal on the 4 yd line and i have Ray rice and am going against the DEN D/ST, here it goes: Super FU to the new Balt OC and especially Joe Fvcking Flacco for a 98 yed pick 6. Give it to Rice with 3 chances and I don't have a swing of 17 fpts on one f'ing play.

Just f'ing crazy!

FU Brees single handedly killing me... and while we're at it FU Vitt for running up the score :angry: :wall: :doh: :cry: :mad:

FU Forte. Seriously. What is your major malfunction? Three tries from the 1 and you fail. I hate your face. FU.

FU SKINS.

I have Garcon and Morris and Hankerson and Royster are scoring TDs.

Im done

11 god dam points from freeman, Cruz, Doug Martin, Tynes, demaryius Thomas, and David Wilson. Put Wilson in cause we was going to be soooooooopp good. He didn't amount to ######. What a bust