Sign in to follow this  
handbanana

Awesome to see the immortal Lumpkin in there

Making it even more frustrating is that D Wilson is not taking any kick returns out and I get individual return yards. Awesome dude, you and R Rice can blow me

are you even watching the game?

he got part of 1 series off and he ran the first kick out and got tackled at the 13

are you even watching the game?

he got part of 1 series off and he ran the first kick out and got tackled at the 13

Yes, I am watching the game. He has kneeled down on 3 of 4 kick returns, and he is an explosive kick returner and they are down.

Giants are getting slaughtered. WIlson isn't passing down back. Game continues like this and you won't be seeing much of him other than when the Falcon's score.

Giants are getting slaughtered. WIlson isn't passing down back. Game continues like this and you won't be seeing much of him other than when the Falcon's score.

This. Lumpkin is the same ahole I had to watch take all of the fantasy value away from Blount last year then the Bucs would get down early and abandon the run. So awesome, so fun to watch

Lumpkin. Somebody shoot me.

:cry:

Still the second half to be played but I did post my concern that while WIlson had tons of upside this week, he's still unproven in pass protection and that there was risk if the Giants fell down big.

Seems like anyone can run against Atlanta though. Wilson 5.8 ypc, Lumpkin 6.0 ypc

Haha! FU Coughlin...that's what u get for playing Blumpkin. Enjoy the film on that fumble tomorrow. ######.

Still the second half to be played but I did post my concern that while WIlson had tons of upside this week, he's still unproven in pass protection and that there was risk if the Giants fell down big.

That's all it is- game situations. Team goes down big, goes into catch-up mode, puts in their RB who is a better blocker/receiver. Frankly, I question the logic of removing one of your best playmakers from the field when you're trying to score quickly, but virtually every team in the league does it, so there you go.

I am almost certain my opponent had David Wilson on the bench today, and Shonn Greene starting. But now I just checked and it shows David Wilson started for him and got him 7 points. Oh well, I'm not going to say anything.