Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Monday Night Football- What do you need?

I"m down 63-41. His team is done.

I have:

CJ2K going tomorrow night.

Gostkowski and the Patriot's def/st tonight.

Effing Dexter and Homeland season finale is on...and I don't want to DVR!

I may go punch a baby seal. :wall: :mad:

Mine is. I'm down 10ish and need to decide between Lloyd tonight or Britt tomorrow. .5ppr. He has Gore and heath Miller going still.

Also, I have Brady.... Should I go all in with Brady and Lloyd or play Britt??? AHHHH

What should I do????!!!!!!

Mine is. I'm down 10ish and need to decide between Lloyd tonight or Britt tomorrow. .5ppr. He has Gore and heath Miller going still.

Also, I have Brady.... Should I go all in with Brady and Lloyd or play Britt??? AHHHH

What should I do????!!!!!!

Paint.

Right now I'm down 131-128.8

I have Aaron Hernandez and Kendall Wright (Witten still playing)

He has Gore and Kaepernick.

I'm on edge.

What do you think I've been doing all day? It keeps my mind in a happy place during fantasy madness.

Dude...I'm a hard core Patriots fan. I'm going to steer you to my bias because I'm hopped up on vodka and Redbull not to mention neurotic about fantasy football right now.

Dude...I'm a hard core Patriots fan. I'm going to steer you to my bias because I'm hopped up on vodka and Redbull not to mention neurotic about fantasy football right now.

I read that as go w/ Lloyd. Correct?

I read that as go w/ Lloyd. Correct?

As I see it...

SF has a decent core of linebackers who are going to make life over the middle tough on the Patriots. The middle is Brady's bread and butter. Welker, Gronk, Hernandez. My gut says lots of screen passes to Woodhead and a few deep balls to Llloyd.

The run game will be challenged tonight. If Harbaugh decides to focus on stopping Ridley thus moving those linebackers in, well Welker and Hernandez will kill them in the middle. Brady's release is too quick and Mankins is back.

Pick your poison. I say Harbaugh takes away the middle passing and letting Lloyd go one-on-one against the DBs.

As I see it...

SF has a decent core of linebackers who are going to make life over the middle tough on the Patriots. The middle is Brady's bread and butter. Welker, Gronk, Hernandez. My gut says lots of screen passes to Woodhead and a few deep balls to Llloyd.

The run game will be challenged tonight. If Harbaugh decides to focus on stopping Ridley thus moving those linebackers in, well Welker and Hernandez will kill them in the middle. Brady's release is too quick and Mankins is back.

Pick your poison. I say Harbaugh takes away the middle passing and letting Lloyd go one-on-one against the DBs.

Lloyd it is. Paint or die.

Up 113-100, in a ppr. As the #4 seed against the #1, I'm trying to hold on and pull the upset.

I have Hernandez left. He has Welker.

I'm expecting a lot of heartburn over the next 3-3.5 hours.

Effing Dexter and Homeland season finale is on...and I don't want to DVR!

Is this a weird joke I don't get? :shocking:

Up 37.6 vs Kaepernick and Gore

played Freeman over Rodgers and Detroit over Cincy

Starting Rodgers over Freeman = FF god will make you pay for it.

Up by 9 in PPR. I have Vernon tonight and he has Greene tomorrow.

Up by 9 in PPR. I have Vernon tonight and he has Greene tomorrow.

Is your opponent done?

He has Greene tomorrow.

Going to be a close game. I've never played PPR....so if Greene gets 10 carries/catches (assuming Davis gets nothing) you'd lose?

Down 27 with Welker, Ridley and Britt left, all in lousy matchups. Need a big play from somebody.

Thought you would of locked that down by half time... unlucky

I am up by 15 and he has Chris Johnson tomorrow. I sat the Denver D for the Lions' piece of sh!t D...probably cost me a shot at the Championship. I hope Johnson has another lousy game.

What do you think I've been doing all day? It keeps my mind in a happy place during fantasy madness.

Dude, I am pretty sure you are dead.

As I see it...

tikigods, you my friend are a genius.

I was up by 1 point going into SNF. I had Kaepernick going up against Brady, Welker, and NE def. I lost by 2.4 points. Oh, and I started Barth and Danario. This was a tough one. At least the 49ers won.

Up by 11 now in PPR, I'm done and he has Schonn Greene. I'd say its a toss up - if Greene gets into te end zone though I'm done.

I only need 37 from Britt (1/3 PPR). I think it's pretty much a guaranteed win. He'll get at least 65 I'd think. Oh wait, I was thinking 30 PPR...I guess I'm screwed.