Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

2013 ROOKIE SKILL POSITION FANTASY PROSPECTS

About 75% of the best skill position fantasy prospects are playing in bowl games over the next ten days. Here are the players and teams:

Bridgeport Holiday Bowl: Fri Dec 27 9:45 ET (ESPN)

Baylor 49: Terrance Williams WR 2-68-0 Williams would have scored a sure TD but he inadvertantly stepped out of bounds around 25 yd line.

Baylor' (non draft eligible) RB L. Seatrunk looked dominant, rushing for 16-138-1.

UCLA 26: Johnathon Franklin RB 14-34-0, 1-4-0; Joseph Faurina TE 5-59-1

Russell Bowl Fri, Dec 28, 5:30 ET (ESPN)

Va Tech 13: Logan Thomas QB,15-39-193-1-2; Marcus Davis WR 1-11-0

Rutgers 10: Jawan Jamison RB, injured - out for rest of game, left game in second half with only 21 yds in 13 carries.

It was rainy with not much offense for either team. Logan Thomas and the Va Tech offense did not look good.

New Era Pinstripe: Sat Dec 29 3:15 PM ET (ESPN)

Syracuse 38: Ryan Nassig 12-24-2-1; In a game affected by heavy snow, Syracuse won the game with a superior rushing attack, Nassig was mediocre relying on bubble screens and circle routes for a 5.6 yd per pass ave.

Jr RB Prince-Tyson Gulley had a career day as he tore up the Mountain men to the tune of 3 TDs - 25-215-2 (8.3 rushing ave and added recepts of 5-56-1). He's likely to stay in school for his senior year and try to build on his Bowl performance.

West Virginia 14: Geno Smith QB, 16-24-197-2; Geno, who was sacked for 2 safeties, for the most part looked poised, but was hurried under intense defensive pressure;

Travis Austin WR, reminds one of Randall Cobb. He rushed for 12-58-0, had only 2-21-0 receiving, and added 75 yards on 4 kick returns but for the most part he was contained by the Syracuse D;

Stedman Bailey WR had a great day catching 7 passes for 126 yds and both passing TDs

Valero Bowl: Sat Dec 29 6:45 PM ET (ESPN)

Texas 31: none

Oregon State 27: Marcus Wheaton WR, rush 4-26-0, rec 3-37-0;

Terrible coaching on the part of Oregon state cost them the game IMO.

Buffalo Wild Wings: Sat Dec 29 10:15 PM ET (ESPN)

TCU 16: none

Michigan State 17: LaVeon Bell RB 32-145-1 He ran like the workhorse back he is.

Hyundai Sun Bowl:  Mon Dec 31, 2 PM ET (CBS)

Georgia Tech 21: none

USC 7: Matt Barkley QB, injured DNP

Robert Woods WR, 3-33-0

Marquise Lee WR, 6-41-0

Matt Barkley sat due to a prior injury, and with winds around 20 mph, back-up Wittek stunk up the place (14-37-107-1-3). Neither Woods nor Lee got a real chance to showcase their talents to anywhere near their fullest potential.

Chick-fil-A Bowl: Mon Dec 31, 7:30 PM (ESPN)

Clemson 25:

DeAndre Hopkins WR, 13-190-2 put on a real show, displaying very impressive routes, hands and ball skills. He has a terrific NFL future.

Tajh Boyd QB, Boyd was the game's MVP, and rightly so, in the face constant pressure and huge hits from the LSU defense, he finished with 36-50-346-2 passing, and 29 rushing attempts for 31 net rushing yards (after negative yards for numerous sacks were subtracted)and a rushing TD. Boyd will likely be one of the top QB prospects in the 2014 draft.

Andre Ellington RB, was not much of a factor in the game (11-50-0 and 1-35-0 as a receiver.

LSU 24: none

This was by far the best Bowl game this bowl season. it came down to a last second field goal after Clemson converted on a 4th and 16 Boyd to Hopkins pass to put the game on ice.

Rose Bowl: Tues Jan 1 5 PM ET (ESPN)

Stanford 20: Stepfan Taylor RB, 20-88-1

Zach Ertz TE, 3-61-0

Wisconsin 14: Montee Ball RB, 24-100-1

The game was pretty much a defensive contest. The RBs from both teams showed power and vision at times but neither particularly stood out.

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Thur Jan 3 8:30 PM ET (ESPN)

Oregon 35: KenJon Barner RB rushing 31-143-0, receiving 1-24-1; Barner does not have the build to be a workhorse back. He does have quick feet, good vision, and is a good receiver out of the backfield. I see his ceiling purely as a situational NFL RB.

Kansas State 17: Collin Klein QB 17-32-151-1-2, rushing 13-30-1. Klein looked distinctly mediocre.

AT&T Cotton Bowl: Fri Jan 4 8 PM (Fox)

Oklahoma 13:

Landry Jones QB, 35-48-278-1-1; I was not impressed, especially as compared to Johnny Manziel on the A&M side. After a record setting 23 1st half completions with a stat line of 23-30-175-1, Jones' second half was a mediocre 12-18-103-0-1.

Kenny Stills WR 7-67-0; Showed some skills, but considering that Jones completed 35 passes, Stills had a relatively quiet night.

Texas A&M 41:

Christine Michael RB, DNP - coaches decision, although he was not officially suspended from the team.

Ryan Swope WR, showed why he has the A&M records as all time leader in receptions and yards with a 8-104-1 performance.

Johnny Manziel QB, It was the Johnny touchdown show all the way. The redshirt freshman Heisman Trophy winner left draftniks drooling about the class of 2014 or 2015 as he threw for a stat line of 2-34-287-2-1, rushed 17 times for 229 tds and 2 more TDs. He set an all-time Cotton Bowl record of 516 total yards. Manziel's lone interception should have been another TD, but the ball deflected off his receiver's hands in the endzone and into the hands of the defender.

And this one should be huge on Monday night:

Discover BCS National Championship: Mon Jan 7 8:30 PM ET (ESPN)

Notre Dame 14: Tyler Eifert TE 6-61-0 As a TE, this guy is a potenial stud if he lands in the right situation. great moves, hands, and especially has the ability to maximize yards after the catch.

Alabama 42: Eddie Lacy RB rushed for 20-140-1 and added 2 recpts for 17 yds and another TD. I was extremely impressed with all facets of his game - pad level, power, good agility, vision. He is built for the pro game.

The Alabama team put a whoopin' on the Irish in every facet of the game.

Both Yelton RB and Cooper WR are freshman for Alabama with the talent to be impact players at the next level in the future. Cooper broke most of Alabama's freshman receiving records formarly set by Julio Jones. He caught 2 TD passes and could have caught two more if he had laid out a bit more for them. With more experience he will catch those.

I left off the list above:

Utah State 41: Career day for Kerwynn Williams RB 18-235-3 vs Toledo 15 (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl)

NC State 24: Mike Glennon QB 35-53-1-3. Glennon put up some big numbers but it was questionable decisions leading to 3 picks thrown into tight coverage when it counted that cost NC State the momentum to win this game; v Vanderbilt 38: Jordan

Matthews WR 7-61-1.

Ok State 58 Quiet day for RB Joseph Randle; he rushed 17-66-0 v Purdue 14; (Heart of Dallas Jan 1 (ESPNU) 1 PM;

Michigan 28 Denard Robinson RB/WR/QB, rush 17-100-0, rec 1-7-0; J Gallon WR 9-145-2; v S Carolina 33 A Sanders 9-92-2(Outback Jan 1 (ESPN) 1 PM ET);

Georgia 45 Aaron Murray QB Georgia; I didn't see the game but Murray went off for 19-34-427 with FIVE TDs and 2 ints. v Nebraska 31; Rex Burkhead RB rush 24-140-1, rec 4-39-1 (Capital One Bowl 1 PM ET ABC);

Florida State 31, E J Manuel QB 26-38-291-1-0, Lonnie Pryor FB rush 5-134-2 rec 3-17-0Northern Ill 10 (Discover Orange Bowl Jan 1 8:30 ET ESPN)

Pittsburgh Ray Graham RB vs Mississippi (BBVA Compass Bowl Jan 5 1 PM ET ESPN): I very much wanted to see Ray Graham play in this one, only to find out he was a scratch right before game time due to a hamsting injury. I'm still a Graham fan, but I guess i'll have to wait until the Shrine game.

Significant names not playing in Bowl Games:

QB: Tyler Bray, Tenn

RB: Giovani Bernard, North Carolina

WR: Keenan Allen, Cal; Justin Hunter, Tenn; Cordarrelle Patterson, Tenn; Da'Rick Rogers, Tenn Tech; Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas; Marquess Wilson, Wash State; Aaron Dobson, Marshall

Did I miss any major ones? Enjoy the games.

RB: Giovani Bernard, North Carolina

Ray Rice, MJD, Doug Martin....part deux.

Dude is gonna be a factor in the league. Take my word on it; just draft his back up as he has a bit of injury risk.

Gotta bump this after watching Taj Boyd and DeAndre Hopkins put on a real show as Clemson beat LSU 25-24 on a last minute FG in what just might be the bowl game of the year.

Watch tomorrow as Stanford plays my alma mater, Wisconsin, in the Rose Bowl.

Gotta bump this after watching Taj Boyd and DeAndre Hopkins put on a real show as Clemson beat LSU 25-24 on a last minute FG in what just might be the bowl; game of the year.

Watch tomorrow as Stanford plays my alma mater, Wisconsin, in the Rose Bowl.

You are still the dynasty man around here. :thumbsup: Thanks for this stuff, it's a great piece of cliff notes until the combine rolls around.

Ray Rice, MJD, Doug Martin....part deux.

Dude is gonna be a factor in the league. Take my word on it; just draft his back up as he has a bit of injury risk.

I like him too. But I think your comparisons are alittle off here.

The Rice,Drew and Martin camp seems right. But I don't see Bernard as part of that type group.

I'd say he's more like David Wilson from last year. A little better of a player, but alittle more of a injury risk.

Gotta bump this after watching Taj Boyd and DeAndre Hopkins put on a real show as Clemson beat LSU 25-24 on a last minute FG in what just might be the bowl game of the year.

Thanks for your comments, Kopy. I watched that game again later last night on ESPNU. I'm sure they will show it over again a few times. Definitely one of the top 5 most exciting games I've seen in all of 2012 - college or pro. If you can find out when it is being re-played, take the time to watch it yourself - Chick-fil-A Bowl - Clemson vs LSU. Even if you are not a hard core college football fan, this is must-see football at its best.

EDIT: BTW, another guy i made a mental note of for 2014 is LSU RB Jeremy Hill. He looked like the complete size/speed package in the game and finished with a stat line of 12-124-2.

That was a game I was disappointed in. But purely from a totally selfish perspective.

My pre combine rankings I have DeAndre Hopkins as my #1 reciever, and was really hoping he would have a ho hum bowl game to stay under the radar. Although he hasn't declared yet, I think he will, especially now.

Nice! I've got the 2nd overall pick in next years rookie draft so I want to start researching some players.

Haven't watched college in a long time so I'm pretty out of the loop.

UPDATE on Tajh Boyd, QB Clemson: I did not realize that Tajh Boyd has filed paperwork for the 2013 NFL draft to see what his evaluation grade will be. He plans to sit down with his family to discuss his future.

As a redshirt junior, Boyd would have one year of eligibility if he returns in 2013.

Boyd is currently fourth in the country in QB rating (168.5) and is 12th in total passing yards (3,550) with 34 touchdowns to 13 interceptions.

After his bowl performance last night, and given how weak the 2013 QB class is expected to be, he could well have elevated his draft stock into the top half of the 1st round in the upcoming draft. I'm going to assume that he will grade out that high, and he's very likely to opt to forego his last year of collegiate eligibility.

Michigan did a great dis service to robinson in allowing him to continue the absurd idea he is going to play qb at the next level. He should have been converted to a wr,db,ss,kr or something he would be able to already have skills for going to the next level.

UPDATE on Tajh Boyd, QB Clemson: I did not realize that Tajh Boyd has filed paperwork for the 2013 NFL draft to see what his evaluation grade will be. He plans to sit down with his family to discuss his future.

As a redshirt junior, Boyd would have one year of eligibility if he returns in 2013.

Boyd is currently fourth in the country in QB rating (168.5) and is 12th in total passing yards (3,550) with 34 touchdowns to 13 interceptions.

After his bowl performance last night, and given how weak the 2013 QB class is expected to be, he could well have elevated his draft stock into the top half of the 1st round in the upcoming draft. I'm going to assume that he will grade out that high, and he's very likely to opt to forego his last year of collegiate eligibility.

I read elsewhere, that a team that decides to roll the dice on Chip Kelly, would definitely want to add this guy.

BTW thanks for this list, I hardly have anytime to watch college football, 2 jobs and a 1yr old, sundays are my only free day.

What type of comps could Boyd have?

Bowl Games :lol:

What type of comps could Boyd have?

He's another one of those dual threat QB's who can run and is a decent passer. A slower and not as polished RG3 if you will. I don't see him making a splash year one like Luck/RG3/Newton did. Just not quite that caliber IMO. To be honest I'm thinking a David Garrard in his prime. Which is pretty dag on good....just not superstar.

He's another one of those dual threat QB's who can run and is a decent passer. A slower and not as polished RG3 if you will. I don't see him making a splash year one like Luck/RG3/Newton did. Just not quite that caliber IMO. To be honest I'm thinking a David Garrard in his prime. Which is pretty dag on good....just not superstar.

I hate to do comparisons to pro athletes especially without watching lots of film on the prospect. Boyd is a 6'1 and about 230" QB, and i can see how you could easily make the Garrard comparison. And judging from the Bowl game, i think he has the potential to be better than Garrard ever was.

I saw quick decisions, a quick release and a very accurate passer, who passes especially well on the run. Yet I could see him making the transition to a pocket passer with wheels, rather than a guy who must be tied to a read option system. In fact his problem was that Clemson calls too many pure running plays for him in addition to option runs he made. I remember thinking several times that they were trying to get him killed out there. He runs way too recklessly, even given his RB build.

I like the way RG3, Russell and Newton ran this year. Got the job done and yet minimized the injury risk. Boyd scares me. I don't want my franchise QB to play like a power RB with complete disregard for his body. If he can run under control when necessary but look for the pass first, I think he could become a franchise QB.

Ideally he would be developed more along the lines of Aaron Rodgers, who is a very good runner when he needs to be.

If Murray declares, he may very well be the #1 pick... He focking lit up the best pass D in the CFB!

If Murray declares, he may very well be the #1 pick... He focking lit up the best pass D in the CFB!

Yea, i wish I'd had time to watch that one. I'll probably watch it sometime this week.

Michigan did a great dis service to robinson in allowing him to continue the absurd idea he is going to play qb at the next level. He should have been converted to a wr,db,ss,kr or something he would be able to already have skills for going to the next level.

While that may appear to have been the case, there are quite a few examples of Denard Robinson types playing QB for their college careers and then making a fairly easy transition to either receiver or safety in the pros. Julius Edelman is one who comes off the top of my head. Other than actually playing the specific position, assuming the skillset is there to begin with, there is no better way to learn either of these two positions than to have seen them played through the eyes of a QB. Personally I'd bet that Robinson will be successful as a slot receiver in the NFL.

But I actually bumped this to get some comment on the Cotton Bowl game. Wasn't Manziel something to watch? Were you more impressed with landry jones than I was, or less?

Feel free to comment on other games/players you may have seen so far.

I'm having a tough time trying to compare Manziel to someone.

I'm thinking Doug Flutie but alittle more agile/quicker?

Hi MFM....

What do you think about Marcus Lattimore? I dont play in any dynasty leagues, but he seems like a guy that might provide some flyer value in 2014, or possibly the second half of 2013. Ive read recently that even with his horrific injury, that some people think he could go in the 3rd or 4th round og the real NFL draft. He reportedly is on track to jog some and make some light cuts at the combine.

I'm having a tough time trying to compare Manziel to someone.

I'm thinking Doug Flutie but alittle more agile/quicker?

Maziel had 400 more rushing yards in his freshman year than Flutie had in his entire college career. (1181 vs 742)

Were you more impressed with landry jones than I was, or less?

Jones really didn't blow me away. I thought he was solid but not much more. To me he just doesn't have that feel of becoming a superstar QB.

On a side note, I've been watching some WR tape and Cordarrelle Patterson, just wow. The guys leaps off the screen to me as a playmaker. With none of the other big name receivers impressing me, Patterson looks phenomenal. Chris Harper out of KSU, underrated imo. Keep an eye on him.

Maziel had 400 more rushing yards in his freshman year than Flutie had in his entire college career. (1181 vs 742)

That's definitly why I said more agile and quicker. He's a far greater athlete.

He just seems so small to me, but yet can still sling the ball. That's where I get my Flutie comparison from. I'm just not sure there's really a guy like him we've seen yet.

See my report at top of page, but Eddie Lacy is the real deal. He runs with great pad level, power, balance and vision.

You are a FAR better evaluator than I MFM. I agree with what you have said, but, I am not sure if it was "patience in the hole" or that he is slow but it appeared to me that he took time to build speed and obviously it can't be expected that the gaps will be there or not close quickly when they are in the Pros. Is he explosive? Was that just my impression? What are we looking for to help evaluate if it is an issue? I'm thinking 3 cone drill at the combine for instance.

You are a FAR better evaluator than I MFM. I agree with what you have said, but, I am not sure if it was "patience in the hole" or that he is slow but it appeared to me that he took time to build speed and obviously it can't be expected that the gaps will be there or not close quickly when they are in the Pros. Is he explosive? Was that just my impression? What are we looking for to help evaluate if it is an issue? I'm thinking 3 cone drill at the combine for instance.

To me, he showed great patience to the hole, which is rare with a college RB, and great vision. but once he found his crease, he showed very good burst and explosion. He builds up speed quickly once he recognizes the blocking and the cut-back lane. Build up speed is not an issue with him. I saw exactly what i like to see in a RB who is running any play other than a planned quick-hitter. That is slow to the hole, but decisive and quick through it. He also showed a nice jump cut to get to the right place. I don't think I need the combine to confirm what my eyes told me last night.

To me, he showed great patience to the hole, which is rare with a college RB, and great vision. but once he found his crease, he showed very good burst and explosion. He builds up speed quickly once he recognizes the blocking and the cut-back lane. Build up speed is not an issue with him. I saw exactly what i like to see in a RB who is running any play other than a planned quick-hitter. That is slow to the hole, but decisive and quick through it. He also showed a nice jump cut to get to the right place. I don't think I need the combine to confirm what my eyes told me last night.

You are probably correct. I was only half-paying attention, the holes were very large at times, and that may well have created a bit of an optical illusion.

You are probably correct. I was only half-paying attention, the holes were very large at times, and that may well have created a bit of an optical illusion.

Incidentally, one of the big reasons the holes were massive was due to the play of G Chance Warmack who is an absolute MAULER. I know this is a rookie skill position thread, but I would absolutely consider bumping the lead RB on the team that drafts this guy at least a bit, maybe more if the rest of the situation looks good. Gaurds don't generally go very high in the draft so he will probably not create much of a splash when he is taken but I am keeping track of where he ends up anyway. I sure would love it if he made it to the Bears.

I'm just starting to work my way through a sh!t load of YouTube video. From what I've seen so far, I'd put Lacy ahead of Gio Bernard and any others at the very top of this draft class - at least for now. Yes Bama has an awesome O-line and Warmack is a very good lead dog to run behind, but Lacy could make himself look good behind even a mediocre o- line. Lacy runs hot and has exceptionally nimble feet for a power RB. I also see him as a 3 down back in the NFL, as he has good body control and shows good hands as a pass catcher out of the backfield.

I also just caught up on reading my twitter. If my info is correct, Tahj Boyd will not declare for the draft. I'm surprised that he won't go pro this year. Perhaps he will still chaange his mind.

Hi MFM....

What do you think about Marcus Lattimore? I dont play in any dynasty leagues, but he seems like a guy that might provide some flyer value in 2014, or possibly the second half of 2013. Ive read recently that even with his horrific injury, that some people think he could go in the 3rd or 4th round og the real NFL draft. He reportedly is on track to jog some and make some light cuts at the combine.

I put him in the same category as i had LeShoure and especially Ryan Williams after their injuries two years ago. I'd have to knock him down at least a full round from where I might have taken him in a rookie draft before the injury. so unless before the draft he shows he had the the healing powers of an ADP, he's nothing more than a second round rookie lottery pick to me. He's really off my immediate radar right now.

That's definitly why I said more agile and quicker. He's a far greater athlete.

He just seems so small to me, but yet can still sling the ball. That's where I get my Flutie comparison from. I'm just not sure there's really a guy like him we've seen yet.

Manziel is 3 inches taller and about 20 lbs heavier than Doug Flutie was. Manziel is about the same size as Drew Brees. He certainly isn't THAT small. Not your prototypical QB, but certainly big enough considering his tremendous skillset.

Incidentally, one of the big reasons the holes were massive was due to the play of G Chance Warmack who is an absolute MAULER. I know this is a rookie skill position thread, but I would absolutely consider bumping the lead RB on the team that drafts this guy at least a bit, maybe more if the rest of the situation looks good. Gaurds don't generally go very high in the draft so he will probably not create much of a splash when he is taken but I am keeping track of where he ends up anyway. I sure would love it if he made it to the Bears.

Warmack is actually projected to go in the top 10 the last I saw. That just shows you how tremendous he is, because like you said, Guards rarely go high in the NFL draft. I would certainly be happy if the Eagles grabbed him all the way up at #4 overall.

I'm just starting to work my way through a sh!t load of YouTube video. From what I've seen so far, I'd put Lacy ahead of Gio Bernard and any others at the very top of this draft class - at least for now. Yes Bama has an awesome O-line and Warmack is a very good lead dog to run behind, but Lacy could make himself look good behind even a mediocre o- line. Lacy runs hot and has exceptionally nimble feet for a power RB. I also see him as a 3 down back in the NFL, as he has good body control and shows good hands as a pass catcher out of the backfield.

I also just caught up on reading my twitter. If my info is correct, Tahj Boyd will not declare for the draft. I'm surprised that he won't go pro this year. Perhaps he will still chaange his mind.

Lacy is definitely going to fly up draft boards if he declares. He's been hobbled with ankle and knee injuries all season which kind of turned him in to mainly a "power" back. But in the national championship game, you could finally see that burst/explosiveness he has as well.

MFM,

Since you are watching all that tape anyway.... when you get to it, if you haven't already, I am curious about your thoughts on Jawan Jamison. I think his game really could have benefited from one more year at school but I don't know anything about his personal situation or within the football program at Rutgers.

I'm thinking the talent level might move him toward the top of the RB class by the end of the draft process but it could be awhile before he produces, your thoughts?

MFM,

Since you are watching all that tape anyway.... when you get to it, if you haven't already, I am curious about your thoughts on Jawan Jamison. I think his game really could have benefited from one more year at school but I don't know anything about his personal situation or within the football program at Rutgers.

I'm thinking the talent level might move him toward the top of the RB class by the end of the draft process but it could be awhile before he produces, your thoughts?

Their were 3 smaller backs that I really watched this year. Jamison was one of them, and although I do like what I see, he just always seems to get banged up to me. The other 2 guys were Graham and Stacy, and for the record. If I was going for the next Rice/MDJ I'm going with Zac Stacy.

Lacy is in!

Alex Scarborough‏@AlexS_ESPN

Alabama RB Eddie Lacy announces officially that he will enter the NFL Draft.

Early in the process of course but he immediately becomes a strong candidate for the #1 overall pick in 2013 FF rookie drafts.

It also (very slightly) lowers the value of my 3 1st round 2014 rookie picks IMHO.

Lacy is in!

Alex Scarborough‏@AlexS_ESPN

Alabama RB Eddie Lacy announces officially that he will enter the NFL Draft.

Early in the process of course but he immediately becomes a strong candidate for the #1 overall pick in 2013 FF rookie drafts.

It also (very slightly) lowers the value of my 3 1st round 2014 rookie picks IMHO.

I like 5 guys that I think can be a quality starting RB for an NFL team, and Lacy is one of them. So I agree, good news indeed.

I like 5 guys that I think can be a quality starting RB for an NFL team, and Lacy is one of them. So I agree, good news indeed.

Of the 5 you are thinking have they now all declared? How many do you think could be be starters right away and how many do you think would be 3 down backs?

I know it's hard to talk very intelligently without destination as part of the equation so "can't say" is a perfectly acceptable answer.

Of the 5 you are thinking have they now all declared? How many do you think could be be starters right away and how many do you think would be 3 down backs?

I know it's hard to talk very intelligently without destination as part of the equation so "can't say" is a perfectly acceptable answer.

Yes all 5 are in, two were seniors. I believe all of them can be starters and 3 down backs, of course as you know that will depend on their ability to be able to block right away. Some guys it does take time, and even though there might not be a slam dunk RB like Richardson this year. I think this group is shaping up real nicely.

I also have 2 honorable mention backs too.

Lattimore is well worth the gamble IMO, if you play in deep roster leagues, or have I.R. positions.

And for a sleeper back like a Rice or MDJ. I'm really digging Zack Stacy out of Vanderbilt.