Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Taking a knee, huh? With Manning? Huh.

Yeah. It would have been stupid to try to drive there. Turn the ball over and you're totally focked. You don't know much about football,do you?

So this is like the regular game, only difference is this is a new game. Uhhhh, understand that?

Glad we got the pro refs back!

Feel bad for Fox :thumbsdown:

Feel bad for Peyton :thumbsdown:

Feel bad for Von :thumbsdown:

Feel bad for Champ :thumbsdown:

Feel bad for McGahee :thumbsdown:

Yeah. It would have been stupid to try to drive there. Turn the ball over and you're totally focked. You don't know much about football,do you?

You have 3 time out, a mule legged kicker, and focking Peyton Manning as your QB.

And you are expecting a turnover? Then why do you even have Manning on your team?

From the ESPN boards, about 30 seconds before the TD pass:

DKing303

Happy Early Retirement Ray, now GTFOH, Mile High City Stand UP! Go Broncos!

Well, it was a whale of a game, after that crappy weekend last week. Looking forward to the finish and hoping the other 3 come close to living up to this one.

You have 3 time out, a mule legged kicker, and focking Peyton Manning as your QB.

And you are expecting a turnover? Then why do you even have Manning on your team?

Even with Manning, a turnover can happen. And if it does, your season is over. Conversely the chances of scoring were not good. It was the right decision. Live to fight again in OT.

On 3rd down Mannjng could have passed to get a 1st and end the game. They ran.

With 30seconds left snd two timeout they only needed to get in FG position. They kneeled.

Wow.

"You don't win a war by digging a foxhole and just sitting in it"

Wow. I don't have a horse in this race, but Baltimore has been getting away all day with hitting receivers early, and Denver gets called for that?

Wow. I don't have a horse in this race, but Baltimore has been getting away all day with hitting receivers early, and Denver gets called for that?

Awful call. I would be livid if I were a broncos fan

Even with Manning, a turnover can happen. And if it does, your season is over. Conversely the chances of scoring were not good. It was the right decision. Live to fight again in OT.

Two medium sized completions, and you are in long FG range. Very possible. Otherwise, you are throwing away your last advantage in the game to risk OT. The O.T. scenario is 50/50, while a turnover at the end of regulation with Manning is not likely.

Would New England have taken a knee? Very unlikely.

I'm just playing the odds. Why not take an advantage when it presents itself instead of fearing the worst at every step. It's hard to win a shootout curled up in a fetal position.

I thought it was a catch. Too close to overturn.

Perhaps, but I really don't tjink he had possrssion.

Fox better loosen up his panties and let Peyton win this game.

If Hillman runs 2 out of 3 times, I will officially be a balt fan.

Two medium sized completions, and you are in long FG range. Very possible. Otherwise, you are throwing away your last advantage in the game to risk OT. The O.T. scenario is 50/50, while a turnover at the end of regulation with Manning is not likely.

Would New England have taken a knee? Very unlikely.

I'm just playing the odds. Why not take an advantage when it presents itself instead of fearing the worst at every step. It's hard to win a shootout curled up in a fetal position.

NE probably wouldn't have taken a knee, but belichick has gambled and lost before. Remember 4th & 2?

If they win, it was the right decision. If they lose notsomuch.

It was conservative... in both the 3rd and at the end if regulation.... very conservative.

NE probably wouldn't have taken a knee, but belichick has gambled and lost before. Remember 4th & 2?

Brady and Vinitieri won a couple of Super Bowls with last minute drives and kicks. :dunno:

Enough. Argue about this tomorrow. Back to the game. I'm missing stuff.

it's a catch but you never know with this replay official. he puts the high in mile high.

Brady and Vinitieri won a couple of Super Bowls with last minute drives and kicks. :dunno:

Enough. Argue about this tomorrow. Back to the game. I'm missing stuff.

:cheers:

Stokley gets away with a blatant hold.

Umm ok whatever you saw can't possibly be as bad as other garbage

time to watch the other game. Let me know what happens on this nail biter!

Ha

yea right!

True but that's only because they were playing against the guy who took a knee.