Sign in to follow this  
Lackman

***Official Seattle Seahawks vs Atlanta Falcons Game Thread

Except for the clear reference to his playoff performances, specifically.

I can't tell of you're trolling or dumb. I suspect both are true

First part I could see a Bill Clintonwiggleout

But the last statement is a stand alone.....Matt Ryan is not a clutch performer. There was no "in this game, that wouldn't even make sense.

I am not trolling but you for some reason can't admit in your words

Matt Ryan is not a clutch performer...that is a present tense stand alone statement. There is no wiggle put of that.

You just flat out had no idea Matt Ryan was known for comebacks which I find hilarious. He had 7 comebacks just this year. And yes all those games mattered in order to get home field

Thanks and good night.

First, congrats to the Seahawks for an awesome season and incredible comeback. I know there are no moral victories, but you should be proud of your team.

Moving forward... not sure I learned anything new about the Falcons. Very talented, check. Got out to a big lead, check. Lacked the killer instinct to put them away, check. Had the talent to pull it out in the end, check.

My initial reaction is that the Niners will steamroll them. They looked like a team possessed. But the Falcons are talented. :dunno:

murf74 completely pawned igotworms. Wormsy should just squirm away quitely.

You suck at reading threads.

Uh.....I guess you haven't been paying attention to anything before this game? I don't care if he had a subpar 2nd half he threw the passes that allowed his team to kick a game winning FG and first playoff win during his era. Everyone was talking about how he couldn't get it done.

I was comparing him to Peyton. Ryan's team has finally won a playoff game, but that would be forgotten quickly if they weren't able to get by SF next week. He needs a SB just like Peyton did before he's considered more than just a really good QB. Right now he's on par with Tony Romo. :banana:

They're a really young team that just about upset the 1 seed. Give them a bit of a pass rush and wideouts who can separate better and catch the ball and....

They had the game won with 31 seconds left, and choked. Their age means nothing. They may never get this close again.

Lack of pass rush and WR's who can seperate are excuses.

From a general fan perspective, was a great game. From a football perspective - what a collection of blunders and focking dumbass plays, both on the field and sidelines. Both teams were begging for the other to win it - Atlanta caught a break with the Hawks making the last series of goofs.

I believe San Fran is already a 3 point favorite next week - Vegas clearly doensn't think much of the Falcons at home.

Pete Carroll and Mike Smith :lol:

They both pooped their pants. Funny to watch scared coaches coach in big games. :cheers:

Add Fox to this too. What a focking possay. B1tch ass play-calling to not go for the win on 3rd down and pass, and then to be a even bigger possay and not try to get a FG with 2 timeouts I think it was at the end of regulation.

Seattle moved 40+ yards in two plays you could have too you fock face.

Motherfocking prevent defense. :mad:

So uh...Eagles fans....I hear Gus Bradley is the leading candidate to be your head coach.

Unless its old Petey boy heading to Philly, don't hold your breath for a championship in Seattle brah...

Sorry

Motherfocking prevent defense. :mad:

So uh...Eagles fans....I hear Gus Bradley is the leading candidate to be your head coach.

Joey, go back and wach. They didn't play prevent. Trufant and Wagner just didn't make the play on Douglass

murf74 completely pawned igotworms. Wormsy should just squirm away quitely.

Meh, the two of them combined would barely register anything on an IQ test so does it matter?

First, congrats to the Seahawks for an awesome season and incredible comeback. I know there are no moral victories, but you should be proud of your team.

Moving forward... not sure I learned anything new about the Falcons. Very talented, check. Got out to a big lead, check. Lacked the killer instinct to put them away, check. Had the talent to pull it out in the end, check.

My initial reaction is that the Niners will steamroll them. They looked like a team possessed. But the Falcons are talented. :dunno:

:thumbsup: The Falcons have no shot.

Why wouldn't I?

Because you were nowhere to be seen while your skipping fairy coach choked away the game yesterday. :overhead:

Because you were nowhere to be seen while your skipping fairy coach choked away the game yesterday. :overhead:

You are such a focking simpleton. :lol: You really don't understand the game of football do you? :rolleyes: Well, I hoped you taped the game so you can see how a team with heart operates. You've grown too accustomed to those quitters in Filthy. OBTW Good luck on your coaching search. What are you up to 14 interviews? Now word is being spread around the league for guys NOT to take the job becaue of your doosh GM. :lol: Have fun!

You are such a focking simpleton. :lol: You really don't understand the game of football do you? :rolleyes: Well, I hoped you taped the game so you can see how a team with heart operates. You've grown too accustomed to those quitters in Filthy. OBTW Good luck on your coaching search. What are you up to 14 interviews? Now word is being spread around the league for guys NOT to take the job becaue of your doosh GM. :lol: Have fun!

:cry: :lol: