Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who will the GOP and DEm's trot out for 2016?

Besides, the poll question is flawed. Right now, same sex couples have the exact same marriage rights as hetero couples. They can both marry people of the opposite sex. What the gheys want is special privilege rights, above and beyond what everybody else has. They want to be equal, yet have more stuff when convenient instead of being equal. They can't make up their minds. And their fight would ultimately lead to the discrimination against single people. If they win, everybody loses.

Biologically illogical rights. goes right along with economically illogical rights to spend us into the gutter.

Putting aside the standard incoherence that is a hallmark of your postings, Bill Clinton cannot run again.

Granted I might not be the greatest writer amongst the GC but you sure seem to suffer from reading comprehension deficiencies. -- as I said "like" Bile Clinton "was" . Where you got I think Bill Clinton should run I have no idea.

I am a straight advocate. I believe you are born gay the same as you are born white or black and it is a civil rights issue.

I don't think anyone is "born" anything for the most part (disabilities and extra abilities like Photo memory/Genius IQ the exception)-- yes they may be born a certain skin tone but how they act is a product of their upbringing, environment, who they socialize with, etc.

Biologically illogical rights. goes right along with economically illogical rights to spend us into the gutter.

If rights can be biologically illogical :wacko: then what right do an infertile man and an infertile woman have to marry? Biologically speaking, they're in the same boat as a same sex couple.

Neither can procreate....which is the ultimate goal of human biology. So why allow folks to marry who can't perpetuate the species? To do so would be biologically illogical.

If rights can be biologically illogical :wacko: then what right do an infertile man and an infertile woman have to marry? Biologically speaking, they're in the same boat as a same sex couple.

Neither can procreate....which is the ultimate goal of human biology. So why allow folks to marry who can't perpetuate the species? To do so would be biologically illogical.

Why can't Sux 'marry' his cat? Or people 'marry' inanimate objects? Utter discrimination

I don't think anyone is "born" anything for the most part (disabilities and extra abilities like Photo memory/Genius IQ the exception)-- yes they may be born a certain skin tone but how they act is a product of their upbringing, environment, who they socialize with, etc.

Acreed.

I don't believe people are born ghey any more than S&M freaks are born that way, or people with a foot fetish are born to be attracted to feet, or pedophiles are born sickos.

I think gheyness is environmental, with the possibility of a genetic predisposition.

Nobody knows how people's sexual quirks develop, but I don't think it's in the genes.

Granted I might not be the greatest writer amongst the GC but you sure seem to suffer from reading comprehension deficiencies. -- as I said "like" Bile Clinton "was" . Where you got I think Bill Clinton should run I have no idea.

Hoyt has bigger numbers on his underwear tag than he does on his IQ test results.

Hth

Hoyt has bigger numbers on his underwear tag than he does on his IQ test results.

Hth

Interesting choice for a comparison.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Why can't Sux 'marry' his cat? Or people 'marry' inanimate objects? Utter discrimination

And why can't certain people marry other certain people? Utter discrimination.

The conversation has nothing to do with people marrying animals or things or ideas. It has to do with marrying people.

So in what way is same sex couples biologically illogical?

So in what way is same sex couples biologically illogical?

:wacko:

:wacko:

Is it because they can't procreate? Is it because peemuses only go inside baginas?

Is it because you just don't like 'em?

Is it because they can't procreate? Is it because peemuses only go inside baginas?

Is it because you just don't like 'em?

marriage exists as a construct to provide rearing stability to offspring. Taking offspring out of the equation, there is fundamentally no point to marriage.

marriage exists as a construct to provide rearing stability to offspring. Taking offspring out of the equation, there is fundamentally no point to marriage.

OK so by this logic should infertile couples still be allowed to marry?

OK so by this logic should infertile couples still be allowed to marry?

Sure

Sure

And gays then? I'm just trying to figure out your position on this because I don't know. Based on your comments I'm inferring you think only people that can procreate should be allowed to marry. Maybe I'm missing something

And gays then? I'm just trying to figure out your position on this because I don't know. Based on your comments I'm inferring you think only people that can procreate should be allowed to marry. Maybe I'm missing something

Hey if you feel like giving another person legal right to half your assets as a sign of your current want to continue your relationship in perpetuity... whatever floats your boat.

I'm saying to purpose of the construct is to enhance a foundation for offspring rearing.

I have no problem with gay marriage other than the fact i find it personally illogical.

Hey if you feel like giving another person legal right to half your assets as a sign of your current want to continue your relationship in perpetuity... whatever floats your boat.

I'm saying to purpose of the construct is to enhance a foundation for offspring rearing.

I have no problem with gay marriage other than the fact i find it personally illogical.

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up

Funny how people still think Presidential Elections are about the issues. I wish they were about issues, but they're not.

These elections are about who is the most socially popular person...the person you would most likely want to hang out with in high school.

Bill Clinton won because he was cooler than Bob Dole and old man Bush. Old man Bush was cooler than baggy eyes Dukakis but not as cool as Clinton.

This past election Romney was equally as cool as Obama but he was a more obvious/blatant liar. Which imho is why Romney lost....yes, I know Obama is a big time liar, as well.

Reagan was maybe the coolest President of my lifetime....way cooler than Carter and Mondale...you think this country really wanted Mondale representing us.

If Condi and HRC were to square off....Condi would win in a landslide...I'd much rather take her to the prom.

Are same sex couples who have been dating 6+ years considered 'legally married' like heteros?

I disagree. Did at some point you choose to be straight? what would make it different for gays? being around a gay person is not going to cause others to be gay so the insinuation that somehow their friends or social settings cause it does not seem likely. It is far more likely to me glbtq people are just made that way just as I am made straight. I have known quite a few gay and lesbians in my life from my youth till now and the only thing I have contracted from them is the ability to drop preconceived notions from my overall outlook.

To those of you slobbering over Rand: you do realize that's like people on the far left who clamor for candidates like Dennis Kucinich, right? As in, you guys may like where his head's at, but is there is absolutely no way in hell he ever wins in a general election.

To those of you slobbering over Rand: you do realize that's like people on the far left who clamor for candidates like Dennis Kucinich, right? As in, you guys may like where his head's at, but is there is absolutely no way in hell he ever wins in a general election.

A lot of lefties said the same thing about Reagan.

I disagree. By the time Obama gets done with another 4 years of total destruction of the economy and America, the GOP will be able to run just about anyone against the democrats and win. You heard it here first. :bandana:

Are you basing this on the slowly decreasing unemployment numbers or the stock market's performance, or a comparison of now to late 2008?

What I said is that the majority of democrats are moochers. Check out the map; by and large it is blue in large metro areas. Areas where entire wards vote democrat (allegedly), many of them bused in to vote. I'm pretty sure those aren't all scientists or the other stereotypes you mentioned.

The truth is that both parties have a minority of intellectuals and a majority of drones which tag along.

Should rural farmers receiving price supports from the government be called moochers? How about all those red states in the south receiving high levels of government assistance? This moochers myth has to stop.

If you are educated and female, you vote dem.

If you are uneducated and male, you vote GOP.

The rest is pretty mushy.

It's entirely reasonable and economically beneficial to run a deficit during a downswing, problem is you should run a surplus in good years which is politically impossible.

Perfect post. It's a damn shame we can't get the pols in there to get that surplus in place.

You say that Rand Paul has made anti faggut comments. Cool. It's refreshing to hear a politician actually tell it like he sees it, not some politically correct tool trying to tell you what you demand to hear. Fock anybody that gets offended by anything. Offended people are focking stupid and I question their general worth to society.

These people you dismiss are the ones that vote against the candidates you want to win. Just so you know.

Acreed.

I don't believe people are born ghey any more than S&M freaks are born that way, or people with a foot fetish are born to be attracted to feet, or pedophiles are born sickos.

I think gheyness is environmental, with the possibility of a genetic predisposition.

Nobody knows how people's sexual quirks develop, but I don't think it's in the genes.

You have a PhD in genetics to warrant your above claim? Or have read peer reviewed journal articles discussing the matter? Or just have an uninformed opinion?

Funny how people still think Presidential Elections are about the issues. I wish they were about issues, but they're not.

These elections are about who is the most socially popular person...the person you would most likely want to hang out with in high school.

Bill Clinton won because he was cooler than Bob Dole and old man Bush. Old man Bush was cooler than baggy eyes Dukakis but not as cool as Clinton.

This past election Romney was equally as cool as Obama but he was a more obvious/blatant liar. Which imho is why Romney lost....yes, I know Obama is a big time liar, as well.

Reagan was maybe the coolest President of my lifetime....way cooler than Carter and Mondale...you think this country really wanted Mondale representing us.

If Condi and HRC were to square off....Condi would win in a landslide...I'd much rather take her to the prom.

Bill Clinton won becasue the Dems all voted WJC while the GOP split between Bush I and Perot or Bush I would have won IMO..

Bush I was a good president better than Reagan IMO -- he was actually smart enough to know to get the fock out of Iraq once they pushed them out of Kuwait.

You have a PhD in genetics to warrant your above claim? Or have read peer reviewed journal articles discussing the matter? Or just have an uninformed opinion?

There's no evidence of a "gay gene."

I'm not saying it's a choice. Just like I'm not saying the other example I gave are choices. Who would CHOOSE to be a pedo?

I just don't buy human sexuality as being genetically predetermined.

Bill Clinton won becasue the Dems all voted WJC while the GOP split between Bush I and Perot or Bush I would have won IMO..

Bush I was a good president better than Reagan IMO -- he was actually smart enough to know to get the fock out of Iraq once they pushed them out of Kuwait.

This. Perot took far more votes from Bush than he did from Clinton. Ralph Nader returned the favor to his son, when he ran against W. Bush and Gore.

Should rural farmers receiving price supports from the government be called moochers? How about all those red states in the south receiving high levels of government assistance? This moochers myth has to stop.

If you are educated and female, you vote dem.

If you are uneducated and male, you vote GOP.

The rest is pretty mushy.

I wasn't saying there weren't moochers on the right, although clearly it influences their voting to a lesser degree. Similarly, there are religious zealots on the left, although their religion involves things like envirowackiness and other causes. I was talking broad generalities. Remember, my statements were in response to an implication that the majority of democrat voters are intelligent people with strong intellectual convictions, and that conservatives are mostly clueless rednecks.

Also, my wife has two engineering degrees. She has 3 female coworkers, all college educated. All conservative. :dunno:

Those of you that try to equate being gay to being a pedophile quickly show where you come down on the issue. You confuse a deviant act(either on accident or on purpose to link the 2 issues and make it seem disgusting to the average person....I see you. I know what you do....and fock you.) with a sexual orientation. The two are NOT the same. The quicker you understand that the better you will be in the evolving world that we live in. Otherwise you are going to be left behind. The people you know and are related to are going to point and be horrified by the dinosaur that still makes gay jokes or still thinks "it's a choice".

Those of you that try to equate being gay to being a pedophile quickly show where you come down on the issue. You confuse a deviant act(either on accident or on purpose to link the 2 issues and make it seem disgusting to the average person....I see you. I know what you do....and fock you.) with a sexual orientation. The two are NOT the same. The quicker you understand that the better you will be in the evolving world that we live in. Otherwise you are going to be left behind. The people you know and are related to are going to point and be horrified by the dinosaur that still makes gay jokes or still thinks "it's a choice".

Fock off. Ghey jokes will always be funny. :banana:

We're not talking about the act. Focking a kid is a choice. Focking someone of the same sex is a choice. Focking someone of the opposite sex is a choice. That's irrelevant.

What we're talking about is the origin of those attractions. I don't buy it as being genetic.

Most independent analysts conclude that Clinton still wins (rather easilty) with or without Perot in the race. Perot originally dropped out of the race and then re-entered because Bush's poll numbers were declining. Perot didn't do any more damage to Bush than John Anderson did to Carter in 1980.

"If you see a snake, just kill it - don't appoint a committee on snakes" --Ross Perot

"It takes five years to design a new car in this country. Heck, we won World War II in four years." --Ross Perot

The people you know and are related to are going to point and be horrified by the dinosaur that still makes gay jokes or still thinks "it's a choice".

Eh, you can make a joke about anything and have it potentially be funny. No topics are ever off limits. I'd be horrified by someone that would cringe at a queer joke.

As far as choice, I've often wondered why the pickle puffers are so gungho to claim they had no choice but to suck a c0ck. Look, it's empowering to make a choice, a sign of confidence, strength, free will, etc. Having no choice in a matter is a sign of weakness and feebleness and a victim of fate. Why would these fuckos decide they want to be looked at as victims? It's just delusional thinking. Sack up and take control of your life instead of being prisoners. Also, where did the mantra "it doesn't matter what you do in the privacy of your bedroom" and now it's all about taking your bedroom out into public and making demands as if it's an entitlement.

Also science has no clue why someone is gay, or gets progeria, or is afraid of pickles, or lots of things. Well, maybe I can assume why someone is afraid of pickles and never want to hang around with their alcoholic uncle.

Eh, you can make a joke about anything and have it potentially be funny. No topics are ever off limits. I'd be horrified by someone that would cringe at a queer joke.

As far as choice, I've often wondered why the pickle puffers are so gungho to claim they had no choice but to suck a c0ck. Look, it's empowering to make a choice, a sign of confidence, strength, free will, etc. Having no choice in a matter is a sign of weakness and feebleness and a victim of fate. Why would these fuckos decide they want to be looked at as victims? It's just delusional thinking. Sack up and take control of your life instead of being prisoners. Also, where did the mantra "it doesn't matter what you do in the privacy of your bedroom" and now it's all about taking your bedroom out into public and making demands as if it's an entitlement.

Also science has no clue why someone is gay, or gets progeria, or is afraid of pickles, or lots of things. Well, maybe I can assume why someone is afraid of pickles and never want to hang around with their alcoholic uncle.

So which are you? Strong confident captain of your fate, or weak prisoner lacking free will?

Sounds like you think it's yet another leftist mindset that's destroying the country.

So which are you? Strong confident captain of your fate, or weak prisoner lacking free will?

???

:huh:

Sounds like you think it's yet another leftist mindset that's destroying the country.

Absolutely, the economic strength of the country has always been tempered with giving it away as govt services. The disillusionment is so acute now that people argue that these services are economic generators. Reality has been flipped on its head. We make up all sorts of rationalizations and fake scenarios like 'middle out' 'from the ground up' etc..etc... Its all bogus magic beans theory.

The market will always be more efficent, more resourceful, more competitive and more creative than a singular government body could ever be. That is the foundation of the success and wealth of america. There reason it couldn't be copied elsewhere was that govt regimes were too entrenched to give away their power to people who could make more out of it.

America is walking down the road of mediocrity and we are reaping what we sow.

???

:huh:

Did you choose to be gay?

Absolutely, the economic strength of the country has always been tempered with giving it away as govt services. The disillusionment is so acute now that people argue that these services are economic generators. Reality has been flipped on its head. We make up all sorts of rationalizations and fake scenarios like 'middle out' 'from the ground up' etc..etc... Its all bogus magic beans theory.

The market will always be more efficent, more resourceful, more competitive and more creative than a singular government body could ever be. That is the foundation of the success and wealth of america. There reason it couldn't be copied elsewhere was that govt regimes were too entrenched to give away their power to people who could make more out of it.

America is walking down the road of mediocrity and we are reaping what we sow.

Right. And gay marriage is guiding us down that same road which is why you said Biologically illogical rights. goes right along with economically illogical rights to spend us into the gutter.

But then you say you have no problem with it other than it not making much sense to you, personally. Just sounds like you think it is contributing to the downfall of our country. :dunno:

There's no evidence of a "gay gene."

I'm not saying it's a choice. Just like I'm not saying the other example I gave are choices. Who would CHOOSE to be a pedo?

I just don't buy human sexuality as being genetically predetermined.

Link

Actually, there is evidence for genetic predisposition for homosexuality in men. Published in the preeminent scientific journal, Science.

Link

Here's a more recent one.

Google is your friend. Use it to try to learn something instead of trusting the voice in your head that tells you that being gay is unnatural, therefore there can be no way it's genetic. Scientific research has been showing for years that homosexuality is common in other species. It's natural. Get over it.