Sign in to follow this  
Lackman

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Offseason Thread***

To take it further, since there is no proof at all, then we can conclude that short of seeing evidence, it would be blatantly unfair to convict Irvin in the court of public opinion without said proof. Innocent until proven guilty, and dare I say the NFL presents no credible case. So until I see somebody's pee in a jar and some papers with red squiggly lines, I see no reason to think the Seahawk player is guilty of a damn thing, other than being told he can't play for 4 games for no particular reason. Ipso facto pepto bismol.

What's my finishing move? It's called "the win".

Yeah...umm...ok.

4 games because he violated the PED policy is what is reported...that is the proof he was busted.

The players (from all teams...even the Packer's Neal) will claim its just Adderall even if they are using other things. It does not look as bad.

Its pretty simple.

Your finishing move? As usual is called complete crap.

Don't waste your common sense on that eggplant.

Not shocking that you called his failed logic common sense.

You never were a bright one.

Feel free to post that link to irvin using Adderall as a masking agent.

I don't have a link to you being a moron, but all I have to do is read your posts to substantiate it, so I don't really need one........................ :wave:

Just like I can make an educated guess that your boy Irvin is a moron for taking Addrall without a prescription when he knows the consequences. That or he's trying to hide (mask) something..................... :shocking:

More than anything, it's the wording folks are using. "Banned substance" or "illegal substance". Adderall isn't either. It's being used by this player improperly.

I am disappointed that a bunch of guys on the team are being hit with this. Sherman beat the rap. However, Branden Browner and Winston Guy get hit last year with 4 games. All three are in the defensive secondary. Prior year, John Moffit and Allen Barbre. I'm not claiming conspiracy, but if guys are getting popped on your team, you'd think you wouldn't risk it. But a year or two later, guys are still being popped. Sherman said half the league uses it. Where are the other team's suspensions? Grumble, grumble.

Either way, Irvin is no big loss for the Seadderall Seahawks with the upgrades made to the defensive line this off season.

Well, Sherman pulled the "half the league is using it" out of thin air when he was in trouble, so not sure how accurate that is.................

I don't have a link to you being a moron, but all I have to do is read your posts to substantiate it, so I don't really need one........................ :wave:

Just like I can make an educated guess that your boy Irvin is a moron for taking Addrall without a prescription when he knows the consequences. That or he's trying to hide (mask) something..................... :shocking:

So all you have are insults and uninformed opinions. Well I guess that moves you ahead of the slow puffs and white wonder-lesses of the world. Congrats you have graduated to slug status!

Well, Sherman pulled the "half the league is using it" out of thin air when he was in trouble, so not sure how accurate that is.................

Out of thin air? LOL Stop embarrassing yourself.

So all you have are insults and uninformed opinions. Well I guess that moves you ahead of the slow puffs and white wonder-lesses of the world. Congrats you have graduated to slug status!

Says the guy who whined calling me a stalker and could not answer for what I had posted.

You like proving you are pretty much just worse than those you try insulting?

Says the guy who whined calling me a stalker and could not answer for what I had posted.

You like proving you are pretty much just worse than those you try insulting?

I've got no horse in this race, but you really come across as a doosh to others just trying to read this thread.

#themoreyouknow

Well, Anthony McCoy was carted off the field with an injury today. Good thing we drafted a capable TE that can contribute this year in the draft. Uh, we didn't? Well, come on. We had a dozen picks.

OK. OK. Well, Josh Portis is going to court for a DUI in a few days, so he might be suspended for a number of games. Good thing we drafted a rookie QB to back up Matt Flynn going into this year. Wait. Brady Quinn and nobody else?

Uh, not good. :doh:

Out of thin air? LOL Stop embarrassing yourself.

Link to where half the league takes adderall?

Guy was on the carpet and pulls out the "half the league takes it" statement as justification. Show me some proof that he didn't pull that number out of thin air. Oh, you can't................ :nono:

Well, Anthony McCoy was carted off the field with an injury today. Good thing we drafted a capable TE that can contribute this year in the draft. Uh, we didn't? Well, come on. We had a dozen picks.

OK. OK. Well, Josh Portis is going to court for a DUI in a few days, so he might be suspended for a number of games. Good thing we drafted a rookie QB to back up Matt Flynn going into this year. Wait. Brady Quinn and nobody else?

Typical Yahoo. The have the headline "Seattle QB arrested for DUI". Guess it got people to click on it............

I've got no horse in this race, but you really come across as a doosh to others just trying to read this thread.

#themoreyouknow

Sure...I can be a doosh and admit that.

Also know its from a history with how much a homeristic tool Hawker is and calling me a doosh wont change that im dead on accurate in the post you quotes.

oh...and not much is more dooshy than.hashtagging crap like that. This isnt Twitter.

It's all hearsay. How many broads did Rapeburger actually rape? Five? Six? Beats me. Did Kaepernick really score lower on the Wonderlic than a turnip? Probably. But we don't really know.

But I trust Sherman more than the league after the league got caught trying to sabotage his drug test. Truth.

Trying to sabotage it? Hah! you have a strange definition of the word truth.

It's all hearsay. How many broads did Rapeburger actually rape? Five? Six? Beats me. Did Kaepernick really score lower on the Wonderlic than a turnip? Probably. But we don't really know.

But I trust Sherman more than the league after the league got caught trying to sabotage his drug test. Truth.

Guess I'm not getting the Ben and Kaep analogies having to do with this subject. Sherman makes some random, baseless statement about half the leauge using it in order to justify his usage of it. He got off on a technicality and tries to come off as a victim. The guy is a fine player and I applaud his off the field contributions working with kids, but on this topic, he came off in a poor light.

Guess I'm not getting the Ben and Kaep analogies having to do with this subject. Sherman makes some random, baseless statement about half the leauge using it in order to justify his usage of it. He got off on a technicality and tries to come off as a victim. The guy is a fine player and I applaud his off the field contributions working with kids, but on this topic, he came off in a poor light.

Sherman was found innocent after an internal review of his situation. The league, by rescinding the suspension, proved the innocence of Sherman. It's not a technicality. The league almost screwed over an innocent player. Of course he was a victim. He was extremely fortunate that the league reversed their erroneous decision before he had to pay a price, like that debacle in New Orleans where the innocent got focked. The league has a lousy track record the past few years in nearly every single thing they make a decision on.

Sherman was found innocent after an internal review of his situation. The league, by rescinding the suspension, proved the innocence of Sherman. It's not a technicality. The league almost screwed over an innocent player. Of course he was a victim. He was extremely fortunate that the league reversed their erroneous decision before he had to pay a price, like that debacle in New Orleans where the innocent got focked. The league has a lousy track record the past few years in nearly every single thing they make a decision on.

Actually, he was not proven innocent at all. No more than Braun was in MLB.

New Orleans were not innocent as well.

But you can keep crying I guess.

Face it...there have been enough Adderall suspensions (and on the Hawks too) that getting busted and claiming it was that and you didn't have a prescritpion is idiotic.

Especially since you can get it excused by the league if you just get a script.

So they are either abusing Adderall illegally (and it is illegal to have without the prescription)...or they are into other drugs which they tested positive for (which is far more likely).

Actually, he was not proven innocent at all. No more than Braun was in MLB.

New Orleans were not innocent as well.

But you can keep crying I guess.

Face it...there have been enough Adderall suspensions (and on the Hawks too) that getting busted and claiming it was that and you didn't have a prescritpion is idiotic.

Especially since you can get it excused by the league if you just get a script.

So they are either abusing Adderall illegally (and it is illegal to have without the prescription)...or they are into other drugs which they tested positive for (which is far more likely).

If you are not guilty, you are, by definition, innocent. Sherman. Innocent.

You sure seem confident in throwing around wild accusations willy nilly without a shred of evidence to back up your insanity. Speculation and poppycock.

If you are not guilty, you are, by definition, innocent. Sherman. Innocent.

You sure seem confident in throwing around wild accusations willy nilly without a shred of evidence to back up your insanity. Speculation and poppycock.

Being proven innocent would be a test showing he was clean.

This is not what happened.

And you have yet to provide anything resembling evidence of anything either.

I have been posting logical thoughts of this situation as it relates to others.

You have done little more than defend your boys...

Nothing insane about my posting...and coming from you, calling anyone insane is quite humorous.

Being proven innocent would be a test showing he was clean.

This is not what happened.

And you have yet to provide anything resembling evidence of anything either.

I have been posting logical thoughts of this situation as it relates to others.

You have done little more than defend your boys...

Nothing insane about my posting...and coming from you, calling anyone insane is quite humorous.

Every test he has taken has been clean, except for the one where they mixed his urine with somebody else's urine. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor, which is you.

I'm simply defending only Sherman, who in the eyes of justice, has not done anything wrong. Which includes yelling at Skip Bayless on national TV.

Every test he has taken has been clean, except for the one where they mixed his urine with somebody else's urine. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor, which is you.

I'm simply defending only Sherman, who in the eyes of justice, has not done anything wrong. Which includes yelling at Skip Bayless on national TV.

And every other test Braun took was clean too?

And your defense of him has been littered with false accusations that the League was trying to sabotage his test and that he was proven innocent.

That and the claim that they mixed his urine with someone else's was according to Sherman and no factual basis to that claim either.

Two claims that have not one ounce of truth to them.

Link to where half the league takes adderall?

Guy was on the carpet and pulls out the "half the league takes it" statement as justification. Show me some proof that he didn't pull that number out of thin air. Oh, you can't................ :nono:

Show me proof that half the league doesn't take it? And because they haven't been caught doesn't mean they don't take it. :wave:

Sure...I can be a doosh and admit that.

Also know its from a history with how much a homeristic tool Hawker is and calling me a doosh wont change that im dead on accurate in the post you quotes.

oh...and not much is more dooshy than.hashtagging crap like that. This isnt Twitter.

Classic slow puff. Whining in a Seahawk thread about another person rooting for and supporting his team. Classic. Yea that makes you the ultimate doosh. And you have the same reputation at Football Guys. Congrats! You are a doosh on two football boreds. :wave:

I think this Luke Willson is going to suprise you.

The sample was tainted. Prove to us that his sample really was positive.

And every other test Braun took was clean too?

And your defense of him has been littered with false accusations that the League was trying to sabotage his test and that he was proven innocent.

That and the claim that they mixed his urine with someone else's was according to Sherman and no factual basis to that claim either.

Two claims that have not one ounce of truth to them.

I have no idea about who this Braun lady is, but I assume it is not an NFL player, so you are arguing apples and avocados.

My defense is that he was not suspended ergo he did nothing wrong. Now, I most likely mentioned sabotage, but to be fair, beyond your standard human nature of some paranoia, the league has been far, very very far from being fair with the Seahawks over the decades. Screw job after screw job. Of course we would be suspicious. But i would be remiss to scream sabotage without evidence. And don't make my dredge up the Superbowl screw job again, because the whole globe saw that travesty.

Sherman claimed he was innocent, gave his side of the story, and faced down his accusers. The NFL, realizing they made a blunder, could not suspend an innocent man. It was a tainted test. Why else is the league reversing course in it's decision?

OK, go ahead and speculate. Why oh why did Sherman not get suspended after the league said he was going to be suspended? Why?

I think this Luke Willson is going to suprise you.

He's fast. Everybody agrees to that fact. But he's been playing against stiffs in the workouts, so it remains to be seen. I hope he can contribute.

Sherman wasn't proven innocent. The league rescinded it in order to avoid the legal drama that would have occured due to the less than perfect handling of the samples. I guess OJ was innocent too. Yay for OJ that those wonderful, intelligent jurors stepped up and stopped the travesty of an innocent man being accused of murder. Praise the lord. He was found innocent so therefore he was innocent. God bless OJ. He was truly a victim.............

Sherman wasn't a victim. He was just lucky his test got mishandled.

Classic slow puff. Whining in a Seahawk thread about another person rooting for and supporting his team. Classic. Yea that makes you the ultimate doosh. And you have the same reputation at Football Guys. Congrats! You are a doosh on two football boreds. :wave:

Classic Hawker...steals RPs attempts to change my screen name as an immature attempt to name call...then claims someone is whining when they are not.

Im not whining about you being a homer...Im simply pointing out the fact that you are the biggest blindest homer on these boards.

Why do you keep bringing up FBGs? Do you think your opinion of me there has anything to do with you and this conversation?

Congrats...you are an even bigger doosh than you claim I am...and I guess you post over there, but hide under a different alias...must not post much though or you would be easy to spot.

I have no idea about who this Braun lady is, but I assume it is not an NFL player, so you are arguing apples and avocados.

My defense is that he was not suspended ergo he did nothing wrong. Now, I most likely mentioned sabotage, but to be fair, beyond your standard human nature of some paranoia, the league has been far, very very far from being fair with the Seahawks over the decades. Screw job after screw job. Of course we would be suspicious. But i would be remiss to scream sabotage without evidence. And don't make my dredge up the Superbowl screw job again, because the whole globe saw that travesty.

Sherman claimed he was innocent, gave his side of the story, and faced down his accusers. The NFL, realizing they made a blunder, could not suspend an innocent man. It was a tainted test. Why else is the league reversing course in it's decision?

OK, go ahead and speculate. Why oh why did Sherman not get suspended after the league said he was going to be suspended? Why?

Ryan Braun...who got off on his positive test on a similar technicality to Sherman.

My defense is that he (Sherman), did in fact, tested positive...got it thrown out based on how the sample was handled (no sabotage as you claim...nobody elses urine as you claimed). And now just whining about some supposed screw jobs the league gave the Hawks. You all still cry about such things. Hilarious.

Of course he claimed he was innocent...they all do when they get busted.

Sherman wasn't a victim. He was just lucky his test got mishandled.

This is your uniformed opinion. You have no way to prove this claim.

Classic Hawker...steals RPs attempts to change my screen name as an immature attempt to name call...then claims someone is whining when they are not.

Im not whining about you being a homer...Im simply pointing out the fact that you are the biggest blindest homer on these boards.

Why do you keep bringing up FBGs? Do you think your opinion of me there has anything to do with you and this conversation?

Congrats...you are an even bigger doosh than you claim I am...and I guess you post over there, but hide under a different alias...must not post much though or you would be easy to spot.

:lol: :wave: If you are going to whine about name calling maybe shouldn't call names yourself. That makes you not only a doosh but a focking hypocrite doosh :music_guitarred:

My defense is that he (Sherman), did in fact, tested positive...

Link to the positive test?

:lol: :wave: If you are going to whine about name calling maybe shouldn't call names yourself. That makes you not only a doosh but a focking hypocrite doosh :music_guitarred:

Again...no actual whining.

But if anyone knows hypocrisy its the king of it. (considering you have asked everyone else for links...but when they ask you, you tell them to do their own homework).

Which is why you keep going down this route than actually talking about the topic that was being discussed.

Maybe you should trying bringing up what a few d-bags on FBGs think about me again.

Link to the positive test?

Google is your friend right?

Are you denying he did test positive...and that handling issues caused this test to be thrown out and his suspension lifted?

Or do you want to claim the first part never happened?

Google is your friend right?

Are you denying he did test positive...and that handling issues caused this test to be thrown out and his suspension lifted?

Or do you want to claim the first part never happened?

You don't have a link; this is old news, take it to the fudgepacker bored and whine about it there and stop clogging this thread.

You don't have a link; this is old news, take it to the fudgepacker bored and whine about it there and stop clogging this thread.

Why would I go to a Packer board to discuss the PED issues seemingly going on with the Seattle Seahawks?

I could find many links...its pretty much common knowledge he tested positive and beat the suspension because of how the sample was handled.

Your attitude and inability to discuss the topic and instead deflect to name calling and whining about other boards seems to be what is clogging things up.

Why would I go to a Packer board to discuss the PED issues seemingly going on with the Seattle Seahawks?

I could find many links...its pretty much common knowledge he tested positive and beat the suspension because of how the sample was handled.

Your attitude and inability to discuss the topic and instead deflect to name calling and whining about other boards seems to be what is clogging things up.

This is what I find funny about the Sherman situation. He caught a huge break and got off due to the way the sample was handled. Now he is the victim. In reality, he's a lucky bastard. If you don't think so, just ask Browner...........